The Third Topic

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by Admin on Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:30 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:
Admin wrote:I've known some stubbly (do you know that word?) girls in my time.
 Like  her?

(And Google was my friend for the exact meaning of stubbly ^^)

That was my third girlfriend. Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2596
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by Gaëlle on Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:34 pm

hahahahahah spotted !

Gaëlle

Posts : 253
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by Romane Aubinel on Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:59 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:I saw this ad and then I thought about this topic, Japanes are crasy  Razz !


This video is awesome !!

Romane Aubinel

Posts : 12
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by Naima Sais on Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:43 pm

I do use cosmetics because I like the make-up. And it gives me confidence and I feel pretty with. It's difficult to explain but actually make up is associated with big brands and also famous and elegant brands. Dior, Yves saint Laurent...And the way to use this type of product or a specific brand is a symbol of social belonging I know that as a young woman I don't really need it but it's a symbol of femininity. in the society we can see 12 years old girls who use make up. The image of perfect healthy women in magazines makes us think that we do have to be like them. The important thing is like romane said to do not wear too much make up. (Sorry if I made English mistakes)

Naima Sais

Posts : 22
Join date : 2015-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by Amandinelau on Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:19 am

For me, cosmetics cosmetics can be summarized as nail polish. I have nearly 150 nail polish, I'm totaly crazy about that. So, I'm not a good client for the cosmetic industry just for the nail polish industry Twisted Evil

Amandinelau

Posts : 41
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by audreyl on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:24 pm

I like the make-up, but it is necessary that there remains sober and simple. I hate waste time in my bathroom right to make up me. I find useless the girls who makes up themselves to see their true face of it more. Concerning the brands of beauty products, I have a small preference for Chanel, because my skin is very fragile and does not support the products of yves rocher or maybelyne.

audreyl

Posts : 11
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by AlexiaChambinaud on Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:44 pm

Amandinelau wrote:For me, cosmetics cosmetics can be summarized as nail polish. I have nearly 150 nail polish, I'm totaly crazy about that. So, I'm not a good client for the cosmetic industry just for the nail polish industry Twisted Evil

And why you like nail art?

Me I hate nail art because it's long, be patient and disciplined and in addition it stay that some days the lacquer. I preferred to see the other but for me it's not possible

AlexiaChambinaud

Posts : 21
Join date : 2015-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by AlexiaChambinaud on Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:53 pm

audreyl wrote: I have a small preference for Chanel, because my skin is very fragile and does not support the products of yves rocher or maybelyne.


OMG OMG Audrey it's Maybelline and I agree with you, Chanel it's a brand so beautiful. My favorite product is the "illusion of shadows" from chanel, it's eye shadow so beautiful, I tested in stores but still not enough money, I contribute. ahahah Very Happy

http://www.chanel.com/fr_FR/parfums-beaute/maquillage/p/yeux/ombres-a-paupieres/illusion-d_ombre-ombre-a-paupieres-iridescente-p189810.html?WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=FB_PLAMaquillage_fr_FR_Google&WT.mc_t=sea&gclid=CPbc-obQp8kCFQgGwwodqBwCnQ

Another luxury brand is Marc Jacobs, the packaging is so beautiful and funny like lipstick.
http://www.sephora.fr/Maquillage/Levres/Rouges-a-Levres/Kiss-Pop-Rouge-a-levres/P2129024

AlexiaChambinaud

Posts : 21
Join date : 2015-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by Admin on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:45 am

AlexiaChambinaud wrote: My favorite product is the "illusion of shadows" from chanel, it's eye shadow so beautiful, I tested in stores but still not enough money, I contribute. ahahah Very Happy

http://www.chanel.com/fr_FR/parfums-beaute/maquillage/p/yeux/ombres-a-paupieres/illusion-d_ombre-ombre-a-paupieres-iridescente-p189810.html?WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=FB_PLAMaquillage_fr_FR_Google&WT.mc_t=sea&gclid=CPbc-obQp8kCFQgGwwodqBwCnQ


Ask Father Christmas for it. Smile
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2596
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by Amandinelau on Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:56 pm

I love nail art because... I don't know but I love that. In my opinion, nail art allows to show my state of mind. If i'm happy, I used color like red, pink.. And, now, there are a lot of colours in shop.
Kiko for example, it's good shop but I'm sure you know this shop Alexia !! Wink

Amandinelau

Posts : 41
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by audreyl on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:00 pm

I buy essentially some red lipstick. My red lipstick of chanel preferred is the red "mesmerizing" but often "passion" also. I like the red lipstick I find that personified which stands is imperative, which assumes the values without being too vulgar.

audreyl

Posts : 11
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by Naima Sais on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:02 pm

Amandine, it makes me think that a new nail polish has been created. A nail polish with a spray !

Naima Sais

Posts : 22
Join date : 2015-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by Admin on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:09 pm

I am no longer qualified to comment here.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2596
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by Alex Lasserre on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:21 pm

Sounds like a good time to leave this conversation John Wink Unless you want to try nail art of course Laughing
avatar
Alex Lasserre

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by Amandinelau on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:25 pm

Yes Naima. I wish to buy the spray quickly.
John !! Everybody love nail polish art !! no ? Razz Razz

Amandinelau

Posts : 41
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by audreyl on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:28 pm

Amandinelau wrote:Yes Naima. I wish to buy the spray quickly.
John !! Everybody love nail polish art !! no ? Razz Razz

I would buy it to you for your birthday amandine. You will have one more of it in your collection. Razz

audreyl

Posts : 11
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by Florian MICHEL on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:33 pm

Let's go John to speak about Nail Art next semester ! Shocked

Florian MICHEL

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by Amandinelau on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:33 pm

Yes, Florian, I totally agree with you !! It's so cool :p


Last edited by Amandinelau on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Amandinelau

Posts : 41
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by Alex Lasserre on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:34 pm

Florian MICHEL wrote:Let's go John to speak about Nail Art next semester ! Shocked

Do you actually want us to die ? Or are you just crazy ?
avatar
Alex Lasserre

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by AlexiaChambinaud on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:41 pm

I prefer to talk of cosmestic in general. Nail art is too hard for me. Audrey, yes, I want to see your red lipstick Shocked Laughing

AlexiaChambinaud

Posts : 21
Join date : 2015-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by Admin on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:44 pm

AlexiaChambinaud wrote:I prefer to talk of cosmestic in general. Nail art is too hard for me. Audrey, yes, I want to see your red lipstick Shocked Laughing

I can't imagine that it will rival your lipstick from yesterday.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2596
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by Alex Lasserre on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:51 pm

Are girls actually creating a lipstick contest without saying it out loud ?
avatar
Alex Lasserre

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by Florian MICHEL on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:57 pm

Alex Lasserre wrote:
Florian MICHEL wrote:Let's go John to speak about Nail Art next semester ! Shocked

Do you actually want us to die ? Or are you just crazy ?

It's just sarcasm Alex ! Don't worry John never want to do it in his courses Wink

Florian MICHEL

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by Alex Lasserre on Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:13 pm

Florian MICHEL wrote:
Alex Lasserre wrote:
Florian MICHEL wrote:Let's go John to speak about Nail Art next semester ! Shocked

Do you actually want us to die ? Or are you just crazy ?

It's just sarcasm Alex ! Don't worry John never want to do it in his courses Wink

You'd be surprise if he does Razz
avatar
Alex Lasserre

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by Admin on Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:20 pm

Alex Lasserre wrote:
Florian MICHEL wrote:
Alex Lasserre wrote:
Florian MICHEL wrote:Let's go John to speak about Nail Art next semester ! Shocked

Do you actually want us to die ? Or are you just crazy ?

It's just sarcasm Alex ! Don't worry John never want to do it in his courses Wink

You'd be surprise if he does Razz

I was thinking of having the final oral expression "controle" the girls making up the guys faces or doing their nails and explaining it in English as they do it. Problem was I couldn't think of anything the girls would allow the boys to do to them for the lads "controle" Twisted Evil
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2596
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Third Topic

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum