UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Third Topic

+14
Florian MICHEL
audreyl
Amandinelau
Naima Sais
Romane Aubinel
AlexiaChambinaud
Gaëlle
Alex Lasserre
Marjorie Braud
Emma Herry
Manon Lopez
Anaël Maublanc
Eloïse B
Admin
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Third Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: The Third Topic

Post by AlexiaChambinaud Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:25 pm

Admin wrote:
AlexiaChambinaud wrote:I prefer to talk of cosmestic in general. Nail art is too hard for me. Audrey, yes, I want to see your red lipstick Shocked Laughing

I can't imagine that it will rival your lipstick from yesterday.

Thank you John, it is expensive lipsticks but after I show the quality, I try to convert some girls in the class (Hi julie, amandine, Audrey, ahahah Very Happy )

AlexiaChambinaud

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieLhommede Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:26 pm

The Alexia s lipstick is very beautiful
But sometime there is some marks on his White teeth

JulieLhommede

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexiaChambinaud Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:29 pm

seriously Julie, learn to put lipstick before Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

AlexiaChambinaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:33 pm

Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieLhommede Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:34 pm

It is too unfashionable ! I m not à clown

JulieLhommede

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:36 pm

JulieLhommede wrote:It is too unfashionable ! I m not à clown

Who lied to you,Julie? clown
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieLhommede Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:39 pm

Well to be serious make up is important to hide défaults or imperfection. ...especially for Alexia but we have to be natural
Women we are not tin of paint ! !!!

JulieLhommede

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:40 pm

JulieLhommede wrote:Well to be serious make up is important to hide défaults or imperfection. ...especially for Alexia but we have to be natural

Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaël Maublanc Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:03 pm

Julie wrote:especially for Alexia but we have to be natural

Ahaha it was what you wrote during our lesson of management control... hum hum why not Razz

Anaël Maublanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Lasserre Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:57 pm

Admin wrote:
I was thinking of having the final oral expression "controle" the girls making up the guys faces or doing their nails and explaining it in English as they do it. Problem was I couldn't think of anything the girls would allow the boys to do to them for the lads "controle" Twisted Evil

That's a true issue your facing here John Wink
Alex Lasserre
Alex Lasserre

Back to top Go down

Post by Salomé P. Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:01 pm

Ok it seems i'm coming little bit too late on this discussion.. just to put my comment i'm sure John that you're an open-minded person and that cosmetics is actually a good debate that we could talked about. And boys, clearly making nail art means having a big patience and sensibility.. (too many qualities (who run the girls? said once Beyoncé . and yeah it's good to have self-assurance sometimes). I'm sure you're idea John on us doing boy's nails and making up faces is an interesting one. Too easy for us... isn't it? #alexia #tuto #youtube

Salomé P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:38 pm

Salomé P. wrote:Ok it seems i'm coming little bit too late on this discussion.. just to put my comment i'm sure John that you're an open-minded person and that cosmetics is actually a good debate that we could talked about. And boys, clearly making nail art means having a big patience and sensibility.. (too many qualities (who run the girls? said once Beyoncé . and yeah it's good to have self-assurance sometimes). I'm sure you're idea John on us doing boy's nails and making up faces is an interesting one. Too easy for us... isn't it? #alexia #tuto #youtube

The problem is that you would all get 20/20 (except Alexia).

That's a joke Alexia Crying or Very sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamel O Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Comestics , beauty products etc : I don't Care, No sorry , I really don't care about that because it is just stupid !

What is the real beauty ? For me , is that which is inside us : solidarity, be a better parents for our childrens, be honnest... This is beauty ! Not stupid creams and cosmetics that promise to you to be more beautiful !

Please , Just look Donatella Versace and i will be sure that you will be all agree with me Smile

=> http://img2.closermag.fr/var/closermag/storage/images/media/images-des-contenus/actu-people/people-anglo-saxons/2014-11-06-donatella-versace-qu-a-t-elle-fait-a-son-visage-photos/donatella-vesace-le-5-mai-2014-a-new-york/3844682-1-fre-FR/Donatella-Vesace-le-5-mai-2014-a-New-York_exact1024x768_l.jpg

She looks like a monkey !

We must accept wrinkles, this is part of our life !
Jamel O
Jamel O

Back to top Go down

Post by CamilaCristanchoDuque Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:21 am

Admin wrote:
Anaël Maublanc wrote:To beginning this new subject, I just want to add at the age of kings, courtiers, nobility and so on, only men could wear makeup. In fact, they applied makeup to their face (they covered their face with white powder to give semblance of pure face), their eyes... It was a sign of wealth and power. They never went out without to stay hours on their bathrooms whereas it was forbidden for women to wear wakeup... Society reversed the trend several years later.

Good point.

So why did men stop using make-up? - my history of cosmetics is very poor - sorry.

Actually I am very happy to read that. I wouldn't know how to tell my parents that my English teacher usually makeup!!

CamilaCristanchoDuque

Back to top Go down

Post by Salomé P. Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:09 pm

Admin wrote:
Salomé P. wrote:Ok it seems i'm coming little bit too late on this discussion.. just to put my comment i'm sure John that you're an open-minded person and that cosmetics is actually a good debate that we could talked about. And boys, clearly making nail art means having a big patience and sensibility.. (too many qualities (who run the girls? said once Beyoncé . and yeah it's good to have self-assurance sometimes). I'm sure you're idea John on us doing boy's nails and making up faces is an interesting one. Too easy for us... isn't it? #alexia #tuto #youtube

Oh cause it's a problem? Wink
Don't worry Alexia i'm giving you all my support. I think she's the person in the class who knows the most about cosmetics. Oh maybe Alexia we could present cosmetics tutorials like on youtube? I'm sure you could be a great youtuber. like in spanish class Laughing

Salomé P.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexiaChambinaud Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:23 pm

Admin wrote:

AAHaHHA John, I laughed a lot lol! but I also want my 20/20 Surprised bounce

AlexiaChambinaud

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexiaChambinaud Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:29 pm

Salomé P. wrote:
Oh cause it's a problem? Wink
Don't worry Alexia i'm giving you all my support. I think she's the person in the class who knows the most about cosmetics. Oh maybe Alexia we could present cosmetics tutorials like on youtube? I'm sure you could be a great youtuber. like in spanish class Laughing

Thank you Salome, I will do the tutorial in English on YouTube, it's a joke John lol! , in French of course.

Ahaha, I look forward to doing this tutorial with you in Spanish #tuto #upset Wink

AlexiaChambinaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3