UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blues passion

3 posters

Go down

The Blues passion Empty The Blues passion

Post by Franck SAINTVOIRIN Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:04 pm

Hi everybody,

As I don't practise sport in a club (for personnal reasons) I will talk about my favorite club: Chelsea FC.

The first match I will talk about is a FA Cup match, on January 24th 2015, opposing Chelsea FC to Bradford City AFC, playing in third division (League One).

The Portugese Manager José Mourinho (Chelsea) said before the game that the Blues "should not loose this match" because of "ambitions of the club". Moreover, he explained: "If I loose against Bradford City AFC, it is a disgrace".

The Blues started the match with good intentions. The English International central defender Gary Cahill scored the first goal, and his brazilian teammates Ramires made it 2-0 after 38 minutes of game, in the first half. But the Bathams did not abdicate; Stead and Morais made it 2-2 after 75 minutes played, then Andy Halliday (no links with Johnny or David ...) enabled his team to take the lead (2-3). In the last minutes, Yeates scored the fourth goal for the Third Division boarder, eliminating Chelsea at Home, at Stamford Bridge.

I'm very disappointed of the results, but that's the magic of Football: David beat again Goliath !

See you next week to talk about two big matches: against Liverpool FC in second leg of Semi Finals (On Tuesday; January 27th) before hosting Manchester City in Championship (Saturday, January 31st 2015).

Franck SAINTVOIRIN

Back to top Go down

The Blues passion Empty Re: The Blues passion

Post by Admin Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:10 pm

Bradford scored some great goals. And Leicester knocked Spurs out!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Franck SAINTVOIRIN Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:57 am

Well, Leicester may win their first FA Cup ! Next game against Aston Villa at Birmingham, we'll see soon !

So, let's talk about Chelsea FC as I pormised last week. Two important matches against Liverpool FC at Semi Final of Carlig Cup and against the second in Championship, Manchester City(both at Stamford Bridge, London).

At first, after the team was eliminated by Bradford in FA Cup, José Mourinho (and all blues supporters) were waiting for reaction. This match was played with a lot of pression: Reds wanted to win this game because it was the last chance to add a trophy in their showcase in this season 2014-15 and blues wanted to demonstrate that the team can play even if a lot of games will have to be programed.
At the end of the 2nd half, none goal was scored. Both teams needed to give efforts to lead. And blues scored the only one goal of the game. The Serbian defender Branislav Ivanovic hit the ball with his head in a free kick played by Willian (BRA) and beat the Belgian Goalkeeper Simon Mignolet to enable Chelsea FC to lead 1-0 after 4 minutes in extra time. Reds tryed to make it 1-1, but Jordan Henderson (ENG) with his head didn't succeed to make Thibaut Courtois (BEL) bowed, and Rodgers' squad won't play the final at Wembley. Chelsea FC will play against their neighboor of Spurs, Tottenham, on March 1st 2015 at the biggest stadium of England.

On Saturday, the Blues played against Citizen of Manchester City. the coach of the visitors, the Chilean Manuel Pellegrini, won only once against José Mourinho in his carreer, when Chilean managed Malaga CF & José Mourinho, Real Madrid CF (Liga BBVA, Spain).

The Blues scored the first goal thanks to Loïc Rémy (FRA). Branislav Ivanovic make a very long pass to Eden Hazard. The belgian star instantly made a fast recovery in one touch and the ball passed in front of the goal line citizen where were Vincent Kompany, Joe Hart and the Blues scorer. Blues took the lead (1-0). But Citizen reacted very quickly.
4 minutes after, the Spanish Midfielder David Silva made it 1-1 after he deviated the Sergio Aguero's shot, beating Thibaut Courtois.
In the 2nd half, only Manchester City tryed to score, Chelsea FC didn't shot once at Joe Hart's goal !
To summarize, Chelsea shoted 3 times (2 on the target) on the first half, and the Citizen shoted 9 times (5 on the target) but each team earned only 1 point. Chelsea FC is yet leading the championship, with 5 points more than Manchester City. Next game against Aston Villa at Villa Park (Birmingham), so Leicester City Manager should see the match if he would like to be inspired about how to beat the Villans ...

Important facts: - Diego Costa will not play during 3 games because of violent attitude during Chelsea-Liverpool, after litigious contact with Emre Can (GER) and Martin Skrtel (SLO). The FA decided to suspend the Chelsea Striker for 3 matches (against Man City, Aston Villa, and Everton).
- André Schürrle, the german winger who played for Chelsea FC, signed for VfL Wolfsburg (Bundesliga, Germany). The transfer made Chelsea FC to earn approximately 26 M£. (I'm very disappointed because I appreciated this player, but he didn't play enough. Best of Luck André !!! I will not forget the first goal you scored against Paris Saint Germain)

- Juan Guillermo Cuadrado, the Colombian winger of AC Fiorentina (Serie A, Italia), joined Mourinho's squad to replace André Schürrle, for 28 M£. the Egyptian winger, Mohamed Salah, is loaned to the italian club.

Well, see you next week to talk about the game against Aston Villa, and maybe a few words about the Foxes.

Franck SAINTVOIRIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:34 pm

Villa are very poor at the moment.

Chelsea will beat them easily - 4-0.

Leicester have a chance against them in the Cup but it is in Birmingham so we'll have to wait and see. Most importantly for us is the big game this weekend against the improving Crystal Palace. They've got a new manager and new players but we NEED to win this to stay in contact with the bottom teams as we have a lot of top teams to play in the next few weeks.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Franck SAINTVOIRIN Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:57 am

Hi,

Let's talking about Premier League games of Chelsea & Leicester City (respectfully against Aston Villa & Crystal Palace). I didn't watch any matches because of my internship, I was at a private Badminton competition to get informations about Management that it organisation means (during all the day). But I used my Smartphone to check all results of Premier League. This time, I will talk at first about Foxes.

Nigel Pearson's squad needed to get points because they are in relegation position at the beginning of the game. Opposing to a direct opponent to stay in first division, Crystal Palace, the host could take a breathe and rank at first places with no relegation at the end of this season. Unfortunately Joe Ledley didn't let this chance. He scored the only one goal of the game and enabled Eagles to have 6 points more than the first no-relegable club: Hull City AFC.
Next week, they will meet Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium (London) to try to get points, but it will not be easy because the Gunners lost North London derby against Tottenham Hotspur (2-1, Harry Kane twice, very amazing player ..) and Wenger's squad wouldn't like to give up once again, but this time at home. Wenger explained that this match will be very difficult, so let's see next week ! Maybe the Foxes will make a better results ... Smile

And now, let's summarize this good Saturday for the Blues. At first, they defeated Aston Villa at Villa Park with Eden Hazard and Ivanovic goals. Jores Okore, the Villans defender, scored the first goal for 7 hours of game, for Aston Villa. But they will not get any point. Now, the Blues counts 7 points more than Manchester City, because of the draw of the Citizen againts Hull City AFC. Next game, against Everton FC at home, the last before Diego Costa will come back.

See you next week to talk about Foxes and Blues situations Smile

As you were right for Chelsea (eventhough they didn't win 4-0), maybe you have to predict Arsenal-Leicester final score. If you say that Leicester win, maybe the team will win.

Franck SAINTVOIRIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:14 pm

As much as I hope that Leicester will win I reckon it'll be a 2:2 draw Wink. At least we won't have so much pressure on us away at Arsenal.

This week we had a good first half. We hit the crossbar and their Goalie made two great saves. After they scored from a set piece we played very nervously before an all out attack for the last 20 minutes.

But if you can't score you can't win.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Franck SAINTVOIRIN Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:39 pm

That's the cruelty about Football ! when you spend your match shooting at the opponent goal (on the crossbar, or the goalkeeper made miracle as David De Gea does) and you loose at the end of the 90 minutes, you can think that there is no merit. You can spend all the match with the ball, but the opponents used it once surgically, make them going out with the three points. As I always say: "If you are not able to score any goal, do everything not to concede any goal". That could mean a laborious game, but at the end, you earn one point, and it is better than 0 point.

Well, let's see this match if you predict 2-2, with those 4 goals. We might see some stroke of genius ! Arsenal will do everything to score goals because of the defeat against Spurs, so I think that they will have the ball. If I am right, Foxes will have to play in counterattack, so they will have a lot of space on the Gunners side, but not a lot of occasion. They will need a good defensive organization and be very effective against the good Colombian goalkeeper David Ospina. This is not easy for sure, but that is not impossible.

Franck SAINTVOIRIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Franck SAINTVOIRIN Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:03 pm

Ok so now, let's talk about 23rd Premier League matchday.
Firstly , a few words about Leicester City, playing at Emirates Stadium. I didn't watch this match but I watched the higlights on Youtube and with things I've seen, I suggets that it was a good match. I guess that there was a lot of suspense eventhough Arsenal led 2-0 at the half-time (Koscielny and Walcott scored gunners goals) but the Foxes had good occasion, with a shot to the post by Ryad Mahrez. Andrej Kramaric, the Croatian striker, scored his first goal in English championship, but that's not enough to pocket even 1 point. Next opponent: Everton FC at Goodison Park.

Everton who played at Stamford Bridge, challenged Chelsea FC. This match made me know all emotions possible. At first, I was hoping, then I became anxious because of the 2 Romel Lukaku decisive shots (Petr Cech made very good arrest, mainly on the 2nd half. In the last minutes, I believed in Matic goal but Ivanovic touched the ball and he was offside. I was watching out Man City results and Citizens were defeating Stoke at the Britannia Stadium (1-4) and I concluded that they will catch 2 points up because of the draw match at Stamford Bridge. But, Willian scored this fantastic goal and so they conserved their advantage.

...And I say to myself what a wonderful world !!!

Next game: Paris Saint-Germain at Parc des Princes. I hope Chelsea will did it again, as last season...

Franck SAINTVOIRIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:18 am

Leicester played great against Arsenal and then the same team (almost) played terribly against Villa.

Villa were even worse but their keeper made 2 fantastic saves and ours made an error.

So another loss, out of the Cup, bottom of the league. A depressing Sunday afternoon for a true supporter.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Franck SAINTVOIRIN Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:31 am

I didn't see the game against Villa but I think that the players were tired because of this game at the Emirates Stadium. Maybe the Foxes were downcast because that was not the first time they played very well and they didn't get any reward about points on the ranking. They will play at Goodison Park and defy Everton FC, one of the team in good dynamic : they defeated Young Boys Bern in Switzerland (1-4) and Toffes have 1 food in the next round. This is a good team, with a good collective. But they played on Thursday and they'll host Nigel Pearson's troups on Sunday, so it still possible.

Results of English club in European Competitions:
Paris St Germain 1-1 Chelsea FC (with a goal with 3 defenders players for the blues !!) The blues didn't play very well (it look like the game against Manchester City, no one shot on Sirigu's Goal after the half-time) but they have an advantage because of this away goal (Ivanovic). Be careful during the second leg.

Arsenal will play next week, hosting AS Monaco FC.

Everton FC (you already know).

Liverpool FC 1-0 Besiktas JK (TUR), the Reds defeated the Istanbul team thank to Balotelli's goal ... Maybe the beginning of the revival of Super Mario !!! (goals against Tottenham, Crystal Palace and on this game).

Tottenham Hotspur 1-1 AC Fiorentina (1-1), He often is critized because of his impractility, the Spanish striker scored the Spurs goals. But that's not enough to have advantage when they will play at Italy, because the "Viola" defenders José Maria BASANTA (1-1) made it 1-1.

See you next week to talk about Championship game and maybe a few words 'bout Champions League & Europa League.

Franck SAINTVOIRIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Franck SAINTVOIRIN Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:38 pm

Hi,

I saw the results betweens Toffees and Foxes and, before the gamr, I was wondering if we could see goals at goodison park. Shame on me ! There were 4 goals and 3 of them were scored by Leicester player, but, one of them is an own goal. That's not a good new because this goal at the end of the game enable King Power Stadium roomer get only 1 point and this is not good for the ranking. But QPR, the first team out of relegation zone, have 4 points more than the Foxes. Next game, against Manchester City in next week, on Wednesday (this week, they had to defy Chelsea but the Blues will play against Spurs in Carling Cup Final ! ).

José Mourinho will try to win his first trophy since he's back at Stamford Bridge, eventhough he will not be able to use Nemanja Matic, who were sent off by the referee last week in the draw game againt Burnley FC. Spurs players will try to retrieve the victory after the elimination in Italy, against AC Fiorentina (1-1, 2-0).

European Cup Results: Manchester City lost 1-2 at home against FC Barcelona. Former Liverpool FC striker Luis Suarez scored twice and Agüero scored the only one citizen goal. It will be difficult for them. But easier than Arsenal FC ...
The gunners lost against AS Monaco 1-3 at home too ! No one (Me too) could think that this game could end up on this way. Indheed, Winamax made you earn 7 times your bet before the game. In spite of a great goal of Oxlade-Chamberlain, the Gunners will have to make a feat at Louis-II.
Tottenham Hotspur is eliminated by Europa League after the Spurs were defeated 0-2 at Florence.
Liverpool FC will not go through the next round after the penalty shot-out (1-0 for the Turkish team on the second leg, 1-1 on aggregate PSO: 5-4).
Everton FC is the only one English team who played in Europe and defeated his opponents. The Swiss team of Young Boys lost 7-2 on aggregate.

There is no European game newt week, so next time, we will talk about the Carling Cup Finale Game !! Come on Blues !!!! Smile

See you next week

Franck SAINTVOIRIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:56 am

English teams did very badly in Europe this week.

Liverpool out on penalties last night too.

As you say only Everton won (and Leicester should have beaten them - the story of our season!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Franck SAINTVOIRIN Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:48 pm

I think that Leicester doesn't have chance right now but the season is not finished. We can use a lot of exemples: this season, Borussia Dortmund (in the german league) were at the last rank and they are today at the middle of the ranking . Eventhough the german club have top player (Marco Reus at first). In Ligue 1, En Avant Guingamp and Stade Malherbe de Caen were at the bottom of the ranking, and the first team play also in Europa League ! Today, in piste of their elimination against the Ukrainian club of Dynamo Kiev (2-1, 3-1), they can get a rank enable them to play this competition next season. And Caen is the best team in France since the beginning of this year, in front of Paris Saint-Germain and Olympique Lyonnais !!

You may say that that's impossible in Premier League, but if you look what did Sunderland last season !! they made a good end of season, beating José Mourinho at stamford Bridge and get good results against others big English clubs and they play this season in Premier League, so it is a good evidence !

Leicester will play a lot of matchs and each point earnt could be very important at the end of the 38rd daymatch. They have all this week end to be ready to play Manchester City, which will play it 3rd matches in one week (against Barcelona, Liverpool on Sunday and so Leicester on Wednesday) so wait and see. Citizen might be tired. Maybe it will be the beginning of the resurrection for Foxes.

Franck SAINTVOIRIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:24 am

I can only hope Franck.

This weekend is almost a "must-win" game against Hull City. We need to close the gap on Villa. 7 pts is a wide chasm. We need to get it back to less than 3 in a short period of time.

Finishing 18th won't be good enough.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Franck SAINTVOIRIN Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:58 am

Hi John,

Last results of Hull City AFC can make you hope than the Foxes have possibilities to get the 3 points after this game, on Saturday. Even If they will stay at the last position at the ranking, they will make pressure for QPR (vs Crystal Palace) and Burnley (vs Man City) at first, then Aston Villa (vs Sunderland). Rangers will play before Leicester so Nigel Pearson's troups will be able to know if they will catch them up with the number of points they will earn.
The last foxes results are encouraging, more than the last Tygers results. And they have one more game to play, against Chelsea (it will be hard, but possibilities exist).
After this game, they will defy Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane (London), another big game, and maybe another win.

Tonight, UEFA Champions League game - Chelsea FC will host Paris Saint-Germain. José Mourinho's squad may be the first English team to go through next round, and probably the only one, because of the disaster at the Emirates for the Gunners against AS Monaco FC.

(I hope that there will not be some racists actions because racism doesn't take place in Football)

Franck SAINTVOIRIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:17 pm

Big game for Chelsea tonight. I really hope they beat PSG and I'm not a Chelsea fan. My hope with Leicester against Chelsea is that Chelsea win the title before we play and then field a youth team against us. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Franck SAINTVOIRIN Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:07 pm

Hi John,

As we said on Thursday, bad news for Chelsea supporters and the Premier League. Indeed, Paris Saint-Germain made it 2-2 on extra time against Mourinho's troups and that means that Chelsea will not play for next round. I think I was the only one french guy supporting Chelsea, but I couldn't criticize Paris Saint-Germain because there was only one team which play during the both games. And PSG deserve it well. They play with 10 men during approximatly one and a half, and they didn't refuse the game, they did more, they dominate the Blues ! I think Stamford Bridge didn't make their opponents afraid because last season, Atlético Madrid defeated them 1-3 at London (I was watching the game with some friends). The most important that is not the results, but the way they didn't qualify. They spend more times to talk with the referee than to play Football, Do they earn money to do that ? They have to get contracts at Hollywood by this way, and not at the stadium.

So, Chelsea FC out, Manchester City might be too, and Arsenal as well next week. Fortunately, there is one team doing the job for the Premier League ! It is a club in Liverpool, I mean Everton FC ! They defeated Dynamo Kiev 2-1 at Goodison Park and eventhough that En Avant Guingamp did the same and was eliminated in Ukraine, I think that Everton FC will go through. They remind me when Fulham FC played this competition a few seasons ago. They beat Shakhtar Donetsk (title holders) and Juventus Turin in knockout phase (with very good result at the Craven Cottage). They lost the last game against Atlético Madrid (do they know how to beat English teams ?). I think that the favorite is the amazing german team of VfL Wolfsburg (with Kevin de Bruyne & André Schürrle, formers Chelsea FC players ...) but Everton FC can do the job because Roberto Martinez squad had already did this against this team in group stage.

So, let's talking again about Chelsea FC. I think that the next match, against Southampton at home, will not comfort the Blues supporters. Since the game against Tottenham (3-5), the Blues score and after that they stop playing. Some times they win (against West Ham United, or Aston Villa) or they concede the draw (against Man City & Burnley). That's the reason why I predict 1-1 for this game. Southampton is a stunning team, and if the Saints will get away with the 3 points, I won't definitely be the last to be surprised.

So, Let's see !!

Franck SAINTVOIRIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:39 pm

Franck SAINTVOIRIN wrote: They lost the last game against Atlético Madrid (do they know how to beat English teams ?).

Speaking of which :

I was there. The red card was ridiculous as was their penalty.

Poor old Leicester. Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Franck SAINTVOIRIN Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:53 am

Hi John,
I didn't know that Atletico Madrid had played against Leicester. I admit that I didn't understand why the Fox was sent off. I can understand your reaction, and I think you were disappointed, and right now, maybe you still are disappointed because of the poor 0-0 against the Foxes and the Tigers at home. Both teams earnt 1 point, but that could be not enough to stay in Premier League next season. Indeed, Burnley kick Citizens ass 1-0 and Aston Villa defeated Sunderland 4-0. That means that Leicester have 7 points less than the 17th at the ranking. Moreover, next game is against Tottenham at White Hart Lane. Off course, the Spurs lost 3-0 against Manchester Utd, and they were eliminated by the Foxes in Cup, but I think that Pochettino's squad will try to get a result enabling them to continue racing to be qualified in European Cup, and why not Champions League.
Bad news for the blues at the bottom, but that's not better for the blues at the top !
The 1-1 conceeded at Stamford Bridge made the blues to earn 1 point more than Man City (they were defeated at Turf Moor, Burnley) but Arsenal won against Hammers 3-0 and they are coming closer of the Blues ! At the ranking, it's Chelsea FC 1st (64 pts), Man City 2nd (58 pts), Arsenal 3rd (57 pts) and Man Utd (56 pts). If the current leader and the title holders give some points up, they could be joined by theirs followers.

I don't know if it is and advantage, but Chelsea have one game on late to play against Leicester. This match could be very important for both team. The first one to won the title of Premier League Champions, the second one to stay in Premier League next season. This game will take place on April, 29th 2015. But maybe the die will be already cast...

Franck SAINTVOIRIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:22 am

I agree with you. Chelsea champions and Leicester relegated by then.

The Hull result was a disaster and then for Burnley and Villa to win!!!

I have accepted that we are going back down now - but I'll perhaps change my mind if we can somehow beat Spurs this weekend. We'll probably get a great draw which won't help us.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Franck SAINTVOIRIN Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:33 pm

Hi John,

There were a lot of goals between Spurs & Foxes (4-3), but that not enable Leicester team to earn any points, once again. Maybe they are cursed this season ! The only one good news ot this game is that the English young striker Harry Kane scored 3 times and could be very a key-player of the national team in the future. About Leicester, the results are always the same, goals, but no point. Next game for the Blues is against another London team: I mean West Ham United after international game (England will play against Lithuania & Italy).

About Chelsea FC, they did a mixed game. Indeed, they were wining 2-0 at Hull City and, 2 minutes suffice to Tigers to make it 2-2 (Elmohamady & Abel Hernandez goals). Thanks to Loïc Rémy , they won 3-2 because of the shot he did with the first ball he touched. Chelsea FC conserve it point advantage on Manchester City (they defeated West Brom' 3-0), Arsenal (victory against Newcastle 2-1) and Manchester United (they won at Anfield against Liverpool 2-1 with a fantastic second goal of Juan Mata !!).

There is no English team in European Competition because of the elimination of the Toffees against Dynamo Kiev in Ukraine (Everton won 2-1 at home but they lost 5-2 at Kiev, an amazing results because I didn't though the final score could be that).

Franck SAINTVOIRIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:20 am

Harry Kane played for Leicester on loan a couple of years ago - he wasn't good then.

This week the penalty wasn't a penalty at all - watch it if you can - and the goals - tell me whose were better!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Franck SAINTVOIRIN Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:57 pm

Hi John,

I looked the goals of this game and I admit that all Spurs goals are subject of Foxes mischance, About the first, the ball passed between Cambiasso's leg after a bad ouster, about the second, the Foxes defender touched the ball and made it deviated to the opposing side of the goalkeeper position. For the thiid, I confess that I did't understand the penalty because I didn't understand how Danny Rose did to fall down. And I think I don't have to write some words about the last one (I mean this poor own goal). That was a verya bad game for Leicester eventhough they scored three times with honor and playing very good offensive phases. But I will not mention the Defensive phase because that's not errors, but mischances. Sometimes, I say to myself Chelsea deserve to conceed this kind of results.

The season is not ended, but, it could be very long for Leicester City players, staff and supporters.

Franck SAINTVOIRIN

Back to top Go down

The Blues passion Empty Holidays

Post by ferchaud flavien Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:20 pm

Hello sir, during the holidays I did a lot of things. First, I passed my license. On the other hand, I worked all summer on the market, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It was not great considering the season but it's like that. I also helped my father. Then I went on holiday in Spain. Then the training resumed. I also saw some friends, I went out. I was at the muscu. Then I had also considered becoming billing in English, but this option only lasted a while.

ferchaud flavien

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down