UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5th discussion subject

+16
Salvatore VENNETTILLI
Romane Aubinel
JulieLhommede
Florian MICHEL
Madagascan Lorriane
Aurélie Leclerc
Salomé P.
Anaël Maublanc
Marjorie Braud
Laure
Emma Herry
Gaëlle
Eloïse B
Manon Lopez
marinealbertpieri
Admin
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

5th discussion subject - Page 2 Empty Re: 5th discussion subject

Post by Aurélie Leclerc Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:46 pm

Manon Lopez wrote:My best memory of gift for Christmas is without hesitation my guinea pig, my parents (the Santa Claus  santa ) have accepted offering to me. In first, because this year it’s me who has the bigger gift of Christmas tree  cheers  and secondly because my parents always refused to buy an animal for me… Sad  Like you Mr. Cox, my reaction it was the same that the video.
For me Christmas day should be shortly, in my family this day we pass all time eating, and because of that, I wasn’t played with my guinea pig. That’s why for me, the perfect Christmas day  is a good food (only one !) of 3 hours maximum, I am agree for a Christmas tree, be with my family and all thinks but I don’t like to pass my day eating.
This year I want a computer so please give the message to my parents…. Thank you in advance. bounce

OOOOhh Manon you have a guinea pig ??? Me too but everyone make fun of me when I'm talking about him... (ok this post is useless I was just so happy to not be the only one with a guinea pig Very Happy )

Aurélie Leclerc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Leclerc Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:51 pm

For me christmas is : family, lights and champagne. santa If I have those three things (which go along with music and goo mood OF COURSE) it's enough !
About gift i would like to answer to Salomé : when I was a kid I wanted toys and fancy stuff now I want food, money or useful things... Being a student sucks...
About the song you know I love it but please : Razz Razz Razz

Aurélie Leclerc

Back to top Go down

Post by Madagascan Lorriane Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:09 pm

Wow, well ideal Christmas depends on the perspective I think. I love Christmas when it is really cold and when it's snowing. So I agree with Gaelle and the others in that point. That reminds me of Canada when we went outside with bunch of buddies to make a snowman, that was really fun. This makes me think that time passes so fast...

But there's the Christmas in Madagascar where the weather is really really hot and it is raining all the time, i like that type of Christmas too Smile But the perfect Christmas is when you spend it with the people you love and you wanted to spend it with santa It doesn't matter if you don't receive any gifts as long as you are with the ones you love right ? Don't you guys agree ??

Madagascan Lorriane

Birthday : 1992-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaël Maublanc Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:12 pm

Salomé wrote:If i actually had to offer gift to friend, i will offer for exemple an orange to Julie. Not expensive --> ok! by being on the same mood as Anaël for Lorry's ideas gift. And you John what's your gifts wishes this year?

Ahah thanks Salomé, I prefer couscous than fruit but maybe your family and mine will eat together couscous no ?? Laughing

Anaël Maublanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaël Maublanc Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:19 pm

Lorriane wrote:But the perfect Christmas is when you spend it with the people you love and you wanted to spend it with santa It doesn't matter if you don't receive any gifts as long as you are with the ones you love right ? Don't you guys agree ??

Yes Lorry...spend time with people you love is the better gift you can get. The more important is to be together and the material gifts aren't vital to live a beautiful evening Smile

Anaël Maublanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloïse B Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:34 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:Put that in full screen and imagine you are there !

As for a gift it would some mug cake books for Laure Wink

Aww thank you Gaëlle you're sweet ^^

And I have a book all about mug cake recipes if you gals want to borrow it from me ^^

Eloïse B

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Leclerc Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:35 pm

Anaël Maublanc wrote:
Lorriane wrote:But the perfect Christmas is when you spend it with the people you love and you wanted to spend it with santa It doesn't matter if you don't receive any gifts as long as you are with the ones you love right ? Don't you guys agree ??

Yes Lorry...spend time with people you love is the better gift you can get. The more important is to be together and the material gifts aren't vital to live a beautiful evening Smile

I agree with you girls but not for Santa, I don't like strangers in my house especially on holidays ;-)

Aurélie Leclerc

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloïse B Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:37 pm

Aurélie Leclerc wrote:when I was a kid I wanted toys and fancy stuff now I want food, money or useful things... Being a student sucks...

Haha that's so true!! Laughing

Eloïse B

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:57 am

Aurélie Leclerc wrote:
Manon Lopez wrote:My best memory of gift for Christmas is without hesitation my guinea pig, my parents (the Santa Claus  santa ) have accepted offering to me. In first, because this year it’s me who has the bigger gift of Christmas tree  cheers  and secondly because my parents always refused to buy an animal for me… Sad  Like you Mr. Cox, my reaction it was the same that the video.
For me Christmas day should be shortly, in my family this day we pass all time eating, and because of that, I wasn’t played with my guinea pig. That’s why for me, the perfect Christmas day  is a good food (only one !) of 3 hours maximum, I am agree for a Christmas tree, be with my family and all thinks but I don’t like to pass my day eating.
This year I want a computer so please give the message to my parents…. Thank you in advance. bounce

OOOOhh Manon you have a guinea pig ??? Me too but everyone make fun of me when I'm talking about him... (ok this post is useless I was just so happy to not be the only one with a guinea pig Very Happy )

I ate paté yesterday, not sure if it was guinea pig though. Twisted Evil
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:23 am

Salomé P. wrote: And you John what's your gifts wishes this year?

World peace, happiness for the people (and animals) that I love and future success for my students. Wink

I'm a little bit older than you lot and I have most of the products that I want or I can afford to buy them when I need them so I get very few présents now. Chocolates - sure, clothes if I need them (you probably noticed I'm not a high fashion model), my youngest son may send me a retro computer game through steam and my daughter will probably send me something with a picture of her daughter on it Laughing

I've recently moved into the third stage of Christmas and it's a bit difficult after the first two: The first as a child everything is magical and exciting, présents are under the tree or next to the bed. The weather is snowing, Christmas trees, lights, snowmen and snowball fights are everywhere, people are happy and sharing. The second as a father is even better it's all about the kids (and your wife) making the time special for them, getting them what they want, playing to the mystical and magical idea of Christmas. Special family time, traditional food, visits to Santa ... Then your youngest child leaves home and all the family are away for Christmas, working in cities far away. The house is quiet, the mood is different and the happiness isn't the same. Crying or Very sad This is the stage that I'm at so this year my wife and I will go away for a couple of days at Christmas and begin a new "Christmas story".

As for my favourite present from the past that has to be the year that my wife and I took our children to Lapland just before Christmas, we rode on reindeer and husky sleds, we built snowmen, cut down our own Christmas tree and took the children to meet Father Christmas inside the arctic circle. the wonder on the faces of all our children especially the youngest is never to be forgotten.

Still I've written too long now, got to get ready for your présentations.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian MICHEL Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:05 am

For me the perfect Christmas is a Christmas with snow, a big Christmas tree, a lot of gifts (all for me) and all my family around a Christmas meal !
Also, Christmas period is the better for me ! It's holidays, all people are good, everyone want a perfect world (you can't see that in other periods of the year !!!).
After that, there is some videoclips with sexy "mother" christmas. Maybe we can have a mother christmas election for the last class ! It will be a funny game ! Cool

Florian MICHEL

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieLhommede Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:21 am

Anaël Maublanc wrote:
Salomé wrote:If i actually had to offer gift to friend, i will offer for exemple an orange to Julie. Not expensive --> ok! by being on the same mood as Anaël for Lorry's ideas gift. And you John what's your gifts wishes this year?

Ahah thanks Salomé, I prefer couscous than fruit but maybe your family and mine will eat together couscous no ?? Laughing

Ok Salomé, you would like offer an orange to me ? I well behaved with you, I support you every week, and my gift could be an orange ? Stolen (of course).
I hate you !

JulieLhommede

Back to top Go down

Post by Romane Aubinel Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:50 pm

For me a perfect Christmas:  Drinking champagne, Eating foie gras, seafood and a large turkey!!!

I love Christmas because it's thanks to this party that I see all my family.

I have a present for Jordan who need love ==>[img]5th discussion subject - Page 2 597e9112[/img]

Romane Aubinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:30 pm

Eloïse B wrote:

And I have a book all about mug cake recipes if you gals want to borrow it from me ^^

I do!! Can you bring it tomorrow? With the envelop? I love you

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:37 pm

Romane Aubinel wrote:I have a present for Jordan who need love
I think you can also offer this to Florian...

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:16 pm

Romane Aubinel wrote:For me a perfect Christmas:  Drinking champagne, Eating foie gras, seafood and a large turkey!!!

I love Christmas because it's thanks to this party that I see all my family.

I have a present for Jordan who need love ==>5th discussion subject - Page 2 <a href=5th discussion subject - Page 2 597e9112" />

Jordan says that to all the girls.

p.s. Why do you think he was late this morning?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:17 pm

Laure wrote:

Florain wouldn't know what to do with that present. Give him a cat.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marinealbertpieri Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:44 pm

I will not break the Christmas hopes of everyone, but there is always snow at Christmas at my home. Very Happy For me the idea of a perfect Christmas is a day of family skiing which ends around a hot chocolate at grandmother's house. After that, everyone is involved in making decorating and make diner, It's a real time to see all together and share good times.[img]5th discussion subject - Page 2 Dsc_0016[/img]
Welcome to my home

marinealbertpieri

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:59 pm

That's beautiful.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Herry Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:20 pm

AHAHAH love your video Gaëlle!!

Good Idea Marjo! that's a good invention.

"I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
make my wish come true
all I want for christmas is you, youuuuuuuu" thanks Salomé for the song, I can't thinking of anything else.

Emma Herry

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Herry Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:24 pm

AAAAAAh Marine I'm so jealous of you!!

I want to go skying to! but there's no snow in Angoulême or in Brittany..
Can I come visite you? rendeer
5th discussion subject - Page 2 Imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fpreprodblog.grainedephotographe.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F10%2FDes-hommes-et-des-chatons-01.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fpreprodblog.grainedephotographe
Can I have this for Christmas?

Emma Herry

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloïse B Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:43 pm

Admin wrote:As for my favourite present from the past that has to be the year that my wife and I took our children to Lapland just before Christmas, we rode on reindeer and husky sleds, we built snowmen, cut down our own Christmas tree and took the children to meet Father Christmas inside the arctic circle. the wonder on the faces of all our children especially the youngest is never to be forgotten.

What a lovely Christmas! That was an awesome idea! My parents went to Lapland when I was young but they didn't bring me or my sisters unfortunately... ^^

Eloïse B

Back to top Go down

Post by Salomé P. Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:46 pm

Anaël Maublanc wrote:

I like your idea. About "couscous" are you free on sunday? My half brother come visit us (true fact) Smile

Salomé P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:49 pm

Admin wrote:
Laure wrote:

Florain wouldn't know what to do with that present. Give him a cat.

I triied to put some picture about girl mixed with cat but my forum abilities were not good enough. I also find A LOT of photos of cats with Santa's Hat. And maybe a cat can give much more love than a stupid model... (yeah I'm jealous)

Last edited by Laure on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Salomé P. Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:50 pm

Anaël Maublanc wrote:

I'm agree with you. True moments passed with people we love always replace the material aspect. bounce

Salomé P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next