UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd semester First topic. - Premier League

+11
Souvré Laurie
Thomas Gransagne
Alexia F.
louise tessier
Richard Wilfried
Anais Chauveau
jonah aussant
Maximilien LEONARD
Jérôme Ballay
Eloïse Boixiere
Admin
15 posters

Go down

2nd semester First topic. - Premier League Empty 2nd semester First topic. - Premier League

Post by Admin Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:49 pm

Okay, the first topic chosen is the English/British Premier league. You can comment about anything concerning the league - the teams, the number of games, the players, the standings, your favourite team, the amount of money in the league, transfers, managers, a comaprison of the premier league and other leagues or other sport's leagues. Anything you want.

25 to 50 words in reply to this post.

Have fun.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

2nd semester First topic. - Premier League Empty Re: 2nd semester First topic. - Premier League

Post by Eloïse Boixiere Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:14 pm

I discover the first league. Football is not a sport I enjoy. This because of all the talk and that too in fact. This is a very popular sport in France but where teams earn only rarely and where spectators who fight themselves. I cannot speak specifically of the first league, I know nothing.

Eloïse Boixiere

Back to top Go down

2nd semester First topic. - Premier League Empty About the Paris Saint-Germain

Post by Jérôme Ballay Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:04 pm

Hi,

Today, I want to talk about the Ligue1 and more particularly about the PSG. If I chose it, it is because I hate Paris Saint-Germain and I don't understand why they are in Ligue1.
At the moment, they have 54 points at the 20th day, it's simply the first Europe team. But that I hate is they have 22 points ahead of the second whereas there are only 11 between the 18th and the 5th so I think PSG have to win the Champions League because with such a gap of points, they show they are the best in Europe: Now let them prove it.

So I think PSG has no place in ligue1.

What is your opinion ?

Jérôme Ballay

Birthday : 1997-11-12

Back to top Go down

2nd semester First topic. - Premier League Empty statistical premier league

Post by Maximilien LEONARD Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:09 pm

The actual leader of premier league, Arsenal with 42 points play against Liverpool, the favorite team of Mr Cox, uh sorry !! the favorite team of Mr Cox is Leicester and it plays against Tottenham. Currently, Leicester is second of the premier league but if Arsenal lose against Liverpool and that Leicester win against Tottenham, Leicester could pass leader of premier league.

So I think that Mr Cox goes support Liverpool during this 21st day of premier league !!!

Maximilien LEONARD

Back to top Go down

2nd semester First topic. - Premier League Empty The real version Zidane

Post by jonah aussant Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:06 pm

For the match first of Zidane on the bench, the Real Madrid was very good! The players have keep the possession with ball and have bring out the ball. It was spectacle beautiful, the results of demonstrate.

jonah aussant

Back to top Go down

2nd semester First topic. - Premier League Empty Ligue 1 ! or not

Post by Anais Chauveau Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:12 pm

good morning john Very Happy

it's difficult for a girl to speak about football when she practise roller's ^^

I only know that Lyon has a new stadium and that Paris are number one  bounce

Leicester are best that the french

bye bye cheers
Anais Chauveau
Anais Chauveau

Back to top Go down

2nd semester First topic. - Premier League Empty The first Ligue

Post by Richard Wilfried Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:17 pm

My favorite team in the First Ligue is Chelsea, but at the moment Chelsea doesn’t won matches (14 ranking in the First Ligue). Then the Director of Chelsea dismissed José Mourinho (former coatch) Crying or Very sad . And nowadays, Chelsea is better : they won match against Crystal Palace (3-0). This week Chelsea played Football against Scunthorpe UTD. On sixteen matches of first Ligue, Chelsea’s score : heigteen goals and let twenty-six in a goal.

Richard Wilfried

Back to top Go down

2nd semester First topic. - Premier League Empty Detail of first match in new OL Park

Post by louise tessier Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:09 pm

Hi mister Cox !! Shocked

It's difficult for me , to speak of football, because, I playing handball bounce !!

But, I saw Alexandre Lacazette scored the first goal in the history of OL Park !!

Good bye, see you on Tuesday Razz

louise tessier

Back to top Go down

2nd semester First topic. - Premier League Empty Some rules of league 1

Post by Alexia F. Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:20 pm

In the league 1, there are 20 teams. Each team meets two time. In case of victory, the team win three points. In case of egality, the team win one point. In case of defeat, the team win zero point.
At the end of championship, the first and second teams are qualified directly for the Champion's league. The last three come down on league 2. The first two on league 2 set up on league 1.
The third team must win a preliminary match to qualifie fort the champion's league. In case of defeat, she's qualified for the League Europa.
The fourth team is directly qualified for the League Europa.

Now, you have to look the matches !

Alexia F.

Back to top Go down

2nd semester First topic. - Premier League Empty PREMIER LEAGUE, COM ON CHELSEA

Post by Thomas Gransagne Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:36 pm

Hello,
I think Chelsea has take good resolution for 2016 ! Very Happy a new coach, a victory 2-0 against Scunthorpe.
This year will probably be better ! I hope for them, because i want them to take again the place of Leicester.

Thomas Gransagne

Back to top Go down

2nd semester First topic. - Premier League Empty Re: 2nd semester First topic. - Premier League

Post by Admin Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:40 am

Jérôme Ballay wrote:Hi,

Today, I want to talk about the Ligue1 and more particularly about the PSG. If I chose it, it is because I hate Paris Saint-Germain and I don't understand why they are in Ligue1.
At the moment, they have 54 points at the 20th day, it's simply the first Europe team. But that I hate is they have 22 points ahead of the second whereas there are only 11 between the 18th and the 5th so I think PSG have to win the Champions League because with such a gap of points, they show they are the best in Europe: Now let them prove it.

So I think PSG has no place in ligue1.

What is your opinion ?

My opinion is that if they don't at least make the Champion's league final there season is a failure.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:50 am

I don't mind a draw between Ars and Liverpôol.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:52 am

Anais Chauveau wrote:
good morning john Very Happy

it's difficult for a girl to speak about football when she practise roller's ^^

I only know that Lyon has a new stadium and that Paris are number one  bounce

Leicester are best that the french

bye bye cheers

You know everything you need to. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:55 am

Thomas Gransagne wrote:Hello,
I think Chelsea has take good resolution for 2016 ! Very Happy a new coach, a victory 2-0 against Scunthorpe.
This year will probably be better ! I hope for them, because i want them to take again the place of Leicester.

José is a God.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

2nd semester First topic. - Premier League Empty Premier League

Post by Souvré Laurie Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:02 pm

Hello John !
I don't really like the football. But I support the Greens, so I happen to watch the Saint Etienne's matches.
It's not a subject that intereste and I don't know the classification except for Saint Etienne which is the seventh and for PSG which is number one with twenty point in advance.
I hope that the topic of next week will be more interresting Wink
Bye bye cheers

Souvré Laurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnaud B-A Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:06 pm

"The maximum number of 10 login attempts has been exceeded. You are not allowed to login for the next 90 minutes. Each new try will put back the duration of your banishment." Gnagnagna

Let this shit away.

Premier league. Hm, I don't like football anymore so, I don't give any interest to that bullshit. But, I'll make an effort with this question. Who's the football player on your picture ?

See you, XXX (<-- Perhaps it can give me a point) Embarassed

Arnaud B-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:38 am

Arnaud B-A wrote:"The maximum number of 10 login attempts has been exceeded. You are not allowed to login for the next 90 minutes. Each new try will put back the duration of your banishment." Gnagnagna

Let this shit away.

Premier league. Hm, I don't like football anymore so, I don't give any interest to that bullshit. But, I'll make an effort with this question. Who's the football player on your picture ?

See you, XXX (<-- Perhaps it can give me a point)  Embarassed

Zidane.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:39 am

If you choose it Laurie I'm sure it will be more interesting (for you at least Wink )
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

2nd semester First topic. - Premier League Empty Premier league

Post by Axel.ducellier Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:54 am

I do not understand that it was the theme of discution English for this weekend so, I decided to talk about the premier league and more particularly the small leicester who plays as a really big I hope they will win the competition before the grand arsenal and giroud or magical passer ozil

Axel.ducellier

Back to top Go down

Post by celia_croize Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:24 pm

Hello everybody,
I write here with a short week late but it took me time to inspire me on the first league. Then after a long reflection almost two weeks, I still have not found what to write. Evil or Very Mad Maybe so!
The first league is a football championship, but that everyone knows. Laughing

celia_croize

Back to top Go down

Post by Eppert Mathéo Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:21 pm

hi everyone:D , for the first league club is obviously the best Leicester are the first in the championship with their fantastic scorer Vardy Jamy but I think if that player continues to have good performance as he does it will not stay in Leicester Very Happy

Eppert Mathéo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:37 am

Eppert Mathéo wrote:
hi everyone:D , for the first league club is obviously the best Leicester are the first in the championship with their fantastic scorer Vardy Jamy but I think if that player continues to have good performance as he does it will not stay in Leicester Very Happy

I think Vardy will stay in Leicester but maybe we will lose Mahrez in the summer - unless we make the Champion's league!!!! affraid
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum