Week 3 discussion - Global Warming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 3 discussion - Global Warming

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:47 pm

Do you think Global warming exists? Why? What can we do? What are you doing? Who will it effect ....

Reply in this thread with anything to do with Global warming.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 3 discussion - Global Warming

Post by Labruyere on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:32 pm

Yes, i think global warming exists. As we show in the conference COP 21, where many countries was speaking about effects of global warming, in particular in China where red plan was declared. We can used renewable energy, take public transit, turn off light when we leave a room.. I do waste sorting, I take care energy consumption, I do carpool and there is no lot of water, i drink alcohol.

Labruyere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

about global warming

Post by rempsa on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:36 pm

Global warming exists, it's an evidence, look at the polar ice, why she melts ??? Ask bears about their ice, their environment... There is some times, the COP21 took place in Paris with all the big nations as USA, China, England etc... their goal was to reach a mutual agreement about the global warming for reduce degrees from now to 2025 Shocked Shocked Shocked Question Exclamation Only all these fucking politician do not think about the planet, just for their power and status on a map internationnal to gain points in the polls.... Evil or Very Mad Mad cat
I think that we have to act about global warming, each in turn everyday, to do little things everyday as promote the covoiturage to driving alone or again, think to turn the lights off or again, choose local products to avoid foreign merchandises transport.

rempsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:12 pm

rempsa wrote:Global warming exists, it's an evidence, look at the polar ice, why she melts ??? Ask bears about their ice, their environment... There is some times, the COP21 took place in Paris with all the big nations as USA, China, England etc... their goal was to reach a mutual agreement about the global warming for reduce degrees from now to 2025 Shocked Shocked Shocked Question Exclamation  Only all these fucking politician do not think about the planet, just for their power and status on a map internationnal to gain points in the polls.... Evil or Very Mad Mad cat
I think that we have to act about global warming, each in turn everyday, to do little things everyday as promote the covoiturage to driving alone or again, think to turn the lights off or again, choose local products to avoid foreign merchandises transport.

I think your generation need to act and make a big stand.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by joris marchesson on Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:29 pm

yes I think that global warming exists, only a minority of science says otherwise.We may not be seeing here in France , but in some regions , there is obvious. I think the decision should be taken internationna land that the most polluting countries take this into account and try to adapt their economies to ecological constraints. But it is true that as a pupil of a developed country for over 100 years , it's a little easier to judge and throw stones to countries in the process of developement which does not yet have a population with our lifestyle to Western .

Marchesson joris

joris marchesson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Global Warming

Post by Nicolas Rivet on Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:03 pm

The Global Warming is an important subjet, indeed we can see it'smany countries wants to be reduce the polution with cop 21
More, we haven't snow since many years..

Nicolas Rivet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The global warming.

Post by Nathan Giraud on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:53 pm

I think and I am persuaded. affraid

The global warming is nowadays a very important subject.
It became urgent to react. The global warming is a phenomenon of increase of the oceans temperature and the earht atmosphere. Let be an increase of the quantity of heat of the earth's surface. Even if I like the summer.. it destroys the earth and it's diversity.
To decrease the effects, would each of us has to make small movements. Use the public transportation and the bikes. It is necessary to stop throwing the garbage on the ground.
It causes the cast iron of snows, the tropical tornados and many other consequences..

Nathan.

Nathan Giraud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Global Warming

Post by Roux Kévin on Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:38 pm

Yes the Global Warming exist. The warming climate change is mainly related to the emission of greenhouse gases from human activities. For example the déforestation.
Agreements have been signed in order to minimize global warming during the "COP21"
to reduce global warming, i limit heating, energy production
without reaction by the others country , the world would lost many animals ans saw rising water ...

Roux Kévin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Global warming

Post by tristan roxo on Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:26 am

Global warming exists, it is from the increase in CO2 and the reduction of the ozone layer. therefore the temperature keeps augemente sunny The solution will be to reduce CO2 emissions with cleaner car for example. In order to remedy I practice the "co-voiturage".

tristan roxo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Laurent on Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:43 pm

I think that global warming exists and is even an important topic that concern us all. For several years, we have seen a strong increase in temperature and CO2 emission does not help the situation. Solutions have started to emerge with the COP 21, which seeks how to reduce global warming.

Antoine Laurent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jérémy robert on Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:29 pm

I think and I'm sure a global warning exist. It's evident because the planet is transformed. The global warning it's present, because the planet is experiencing rising temperatures and CO2. For work against the global warning is think the COP 21 with the president of much countries is a good start. After for the population they can use a co voiturage or a public transport. Me,just i use a co voiturage

jérémy robert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Global warming?

Post by Antonin Porte on Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:32 pm

Everybody have hear one day the concept of global warming. Since many years the temperature increased a lot. For example the icecap background or in France tou got 18 degres in Dember.. it's ok... or not ! I think we need to change something. Simple actions may change the global warming: use public transport, reduce water consumption... Moreover, action and events are good ideas in order to senitize people. It's not too late.

Antonin Porte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Global warming?

Post by Antonin Porte on Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:33 pm

Everybody have hear one day the concept of global warming. Since many years the temperature increased a lot. For example the icecap background or in France tou got 18 degres in Dember.. it's ok... or not ! I think we need to change something. Simple actions may change the global warming: use public transport, reduce water consumption... Moreover, action and events are good ideas in order to senitize people. It's not too late.

Antonin Porte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top