UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 Food.

+15
Violleau Simon
Mael Zientek
Camille Derboulles
Alexandre Roux
Alyson heurtebise
Alexis Demarville
Clément Maurin
Blanc Dylan
Manon BIHIN
Ilona Pradier
amandine.tallet
baptiste hernandez
Merceron Nicole
Admin
Soline Delage
19 posters

Go down

Week 5 Food.  Empty Week 5 Food.

Post by Soline Delage Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:16 am

The theme this week is food, and yesterday it was Candlemas, it seems important to talk about.
Pancakes recipe is :
-250g of flour
-3 eggs
-1/2 Liter of milk
-a little oil
- And what you want to flavor (rum ...)
They are cooked in a pan and eaten with sugar, nutella, jam ...

Soline Delage

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Food.  Empty Re: Week 5 Food.

Post by Admin Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:31 pm

Thanks for starting the topic Soline.

Nobody invited me for pancakes yesterday. Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Food.  Empty Fish and Chips in New Zealand

Post by Merceron Nicole Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:19 pm

With more than 14,000 kilometres of coastline, New Zealand is home to some amazing seafood.
Best enjoyed while sitting on a New Zealand beach on a balmy summer evening, Fish and Chips is a bonafide Kiwi favourite. Freshly caught snapper, terakihi and hoki are the most common types of fish used, which is then battered and deep-fried. Scallops and squid rings are also often included. Fish and Chips are available pretty much everywhere in New Zealand, and are delicious when accompanied with a beer or two.

Merceron Nicole

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Food.  Empty Food in Spain

Post by baptiste hernandez Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:04 pm

Hello, today I will talk about the foods that I ate in my stays in spain. Of course, the dish that I took the most was that famous paella. Spicy as it should, with crispy rice, Is good wholesale seafood... It was so perfect. Accompanied by his famous tapas. And with a good sangria and good ice to enjoy the warmth of the country, brief the perfect meal.

baptiste hernandez

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Food.  Empty Chocolate

Post by amandine.tallet Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:00 pm

This week we talk about the food. The best meal of the day is breakfast for me, because I love chocolate! I am a very greedy and I could eat every meal without problem. Unfortunately, this isn’t the best food for health and for the pounds.

amandine.tallet

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Food.  Empty No meat

Post by Ilona Pradier Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:38 pm

I'm vegetarian because I'm not hypocrite with myself when I say that I love animals, preferably alive. I can't conceive raising animals for the sole purpose to kill them for food, while it is not vital.

Ilona Pradier

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Food.  Empty SUBWAY !!

Post by Manon BIHIN Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:56 pm

I don't like vegetables and espacially potetoes but i love french fries. I like meats and fast food. I don't eat healthily and i don't care to slim. I love to go in restaurant. I like subway because we can chose ingredients for our sandwich. We choose the bread for example the italian bread ( my prefer) and we choose the vegetabes such as salad, tomatoes, oinions, gherkin, pepper. We choose too sauce, we have big choice such as ketcup, barbecue, mayonnaise, spicy sauce, ect... but they make too salad and we can choice our ingredients. This is so coool !!

Manon BIHIN

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Food.  Empty The food is amazing

Post by Blanc Dylan Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:03 pm

The food is for me more than a need, it is a pleasure, a passion. It's very difficult to speak of a particular dish. I like to turn to high-calorie dishes as they keep well in the stomach. However, I also like different things like seafood. In short, I could talk about food for hours to say how much I love to eat.

Blanc Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Clément Maurin Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:08 pm

Food is life !! But i would like to talk about a dessert that I love so much. It's the crumble, especially when it has fruits like mango, apple or raspberries in it! The taste is incomparable. It is also very easy to make it, thats why i don't mind cooking it ! Very Happy

Clément Maurin

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Food.  Empty Special food

Post by Alexis Demarville Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:02 pm

I want to speak about some special english food ! Last week the outsiders of Premier league, Leicester city ate Manchester city 3 to 1. This team devours every big team in the england championship! They have 5 points before Tottenham, a real meal ! I hope they will be champions Very Happy
Enjoy your meal ! afro Twisted Evil

Alexis Demarville

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyson heurtebise Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:19 pm

Food is my life ! We need to eat, espacially fast food like KFC, because KFC it's my second home. Chiken it's the best thing ever ! Long life to KFC.
Sometimes I eat normaly..

Alyson heurtebise

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Food.  Empty Pastas

Post by Alexandre Roux Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:58 pm

This week we talk about the food. For me the best food to the world, it is pastas! It is the meal king, I shall never refuse to eat pastas about is the sauce which decorates this wonderful dish. At my home pastas it is crowned. And then everybody likes pastas.

Alexandre Roux

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Food.  Empty Week 5 Food

Post by Camille Derboulles Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:47 pm

In terms of food I'm not picky. I really like everything except some exceptions like everyone else. The only vegetable that I do not really eat is cabbage from Brussels. Meat I do not like all the organs. But what I hate most of all is the type cheese or Roquefort Camembert. For my diet, it depends on my mood. When I'm tired or I do not have the moral I often eat fats like pizza or McDonald. Otherwise (and often the week) I make sure to eat a balanced diet to get in shape. Embarassed

Camille Derboulles

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Food.  Empty Food

Post by Mael Zientek Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:01 pm

I will talk about the food that all student eat. And the food is paste. All student in staps eat weekly 2 times paste!!

Mael Zientek

Back to top Go down

Post by Violleau Simon Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:06 pm

I like all what can cook quickly and what remains pleasant to eat such as dishes Italian, They are always delicious and rest simple to realize. Lasagnes, pizzas or still all the pastas.

Violleau Simon

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Food.  Empty Summer

Post by Lou Jussaume Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:39 pm

Food ... I love the summer season. Lots of juicy fruit, watermelon, melon, or so smaller as apricots, I can eat in about twenty daily, or cherries and strawberries ... Make lots of good fresh salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, feta or mozzarella, herbs like mint oou rosemary, delicious !

Lou Jussaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:02 am

Lou Jussaume wrote:Food ... I love the summer season. Lots of juicy fruit, watermelon, melon, or so smaller as apricots, I can eat in about twenty daily, or cherries and strawberries ... Make lots of good fresh salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, feta or mozzarella, herbs like mint oou rosemary, delicious !

20 cherries maybe but even you couldn't manage 20 watermelon. Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Food.  Empty Food

Post by Chloé Demeersseman Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:29 pm

We all agree that we need to eat to live! Nevertheless, the food gives a lot of fun, there's something for everyone !
Personally, I love pretty spicy dishes like indian dishes, curry and paprika that's great ! Otherwise I very soul fajitas. I love desserts too : SUGAR , the pastry is magic !!! I love fruits and vegetables in general. Rolling Eyes

Chloé Demeersseman

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Food.  Empty apple fritters

Post by JOSSE Gabriel Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:05 pm

You should have an apple, milk and meal.
In a bowl, mix some meal with milk, you should have a thick dough.
Then, cut the apple in slices.
Soak the slices in the thick and heat them in a pan.
3 minutes in the twice parts.
Then, add sugar and cinnamon.
And enjoy.

JOSSE Gabriel

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Food.  Empty Rougail saucisse

Post by tony.pacca Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:23 pm

1 kg of sausages (for 6 pers) 3 tbsp. tbsp oil 2 large onions, sliced 2 cloves garlic, ginger 5 finely chopped tomato 1 sprig of thyme 2 pinch of turmeric 1 chilli
In a casserole made Liu the onions with oil and Add sausages cut into pieces.

Then add l ' garlic and ginger, tomato. " Mix well.

Add thyme and turmeric, plus pepper and a little bit of water.

Cover and let Cook on low heat for 1/2 hour approximately.

The sauce should be very red and thick, which will indicate the end of the cooking.

Serve with rice or other
tony.pacca
tony.pacca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum