Post by Admin on Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:20 am

let's rock.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 - Music

Post by Marine Vignaud on Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:08 am

The music is part of my daily life, there not a day where I don't listening the music. I listen rather, the musics of the moment, but not rap and rock and roll. I never went to a concert. The only singer that I had to see was canceled at the last moment...

Marine Vignaud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanny GIBERT on Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:01 pm

When I'm in my car, I listen Nostalgi because it's my favourite radio, some person things it's unfashionable but I find that this musics have a kind of "soul", that the commercial musics of today haven't... Otherwise I listen even though every musical genre like pop, rock, slam, rap, baroque and classical music, electro, chanson française, a little reggae...
My favourite group is MUSE of course.. They are excellent and I will see again in Paris the next holidays.
In my life I went to 2 music festivals: Spiderland in Angoulême, and the Bilbao BBK Live (in Bilbao haha). I listened Salut C'est Cool, Fakear, Etienne de Crecy, Muse, Ben Harper, Shaka Ponk, Alt-J, Disclosure, Of Monster and Men, Kodaline... It was crazy !
Also, I went to other concerts like Jenifer (I was 10 yo...), Fauve, Stromae, Francis Cabrel...
In avril I will go listen Odezenne, a french group. My dream is that Jean Jacques Goldman restart his carreer to go see him in concert !
Fanny GIBERT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Crazy time : when I listen my favorites musics obviously !!!

Post by Léa MERLE (L1) on Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:01 pm

I like many kinds of music. ButI admit it, I hate rap and all the music in this kind.
I prefer to listen to American or English music. However I listen to some music as French Florent Mothe though more rarely.
I unfortunately have never been to a concert but I hope to address it ! Wink
My favorite kind of music often surprises ... I LOVE the country !! I find it fun, catchy and mostly different from what we hear all the time. Besides, my friends like to associate myself with the music "Cotton Eye Joe" ! That's a really fun song !! Razz
However, I love the artists as Kodaline, Woodkid, Tove Lo, AaRON Bastille, Artic Monkeys, Linkin Park, Marina Kaye, The Muttonheads and many others .... I can not mention all of them! I love the voice of these singers because I find that they change from the ordinary.
And finally, I love the Irish violinist Lindsey Stirling, she resumes some music known on violin.

Léa MERLE (L1)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:26 pm

Fanny GIBERT wrote:When I'm in my car, I listen Nostalgi because it's my favourite radio, some person things it's unfashionable but I find that this musics have a kind of "soul", that the commercial musics of today haven't... Otherwise I listen even though every musical genre like pop, rock, slam, rap, baroque and classical music, electro, chanson française, a little reggae...  
My favourite group is MUSE of course.. They are excellent and I will see again in Paris the next holidays.
In my life I went to 2 music festivals: Spiderland in Angoulême, and the Bilbao BBK Live (in Bilbao haha). I listened Salut C'est Cool, Fakear, Etienne de Crecy, Muse, Ben Harper, Shaka Ponk, Alt-J, Disclosure, Of Monster and Men, Kodaline... It was crazy !
Also, I went to other concerts like Jenifer (I was 10 yo...), Fauve, Stromae, Francis Cabrel...
In avril I will go listen Odezenne, a french group. My dream is that Jean Jacques Goldman restart his carreer to go see him in concert !

Wow! are Muse still around. I remember seeing them in the 90's.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My music

Post by Margot Nourrisson on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:24 pm

I love metal music, but what I love the most in this kind are Death, Black, Pagan and Thrash metal. These are the best for me ! I have a lot of favorite bands (Lamb of god, Dying Foetus, Anaal Nathrakh, Fleshgod Apocalypse ...) but for me "Eths" is the best. It's a French group with a girl who is singing Metalcore (witch is paradoxical because I hate French metal band, I hate Metalcore and I hate when girls are singing ! But this band is really particular, with a lot of poetic lyrics and hard subjects like anorexia).
A lot of people are like "How can you listen to this ? They are all screaming !" and I understand their feelings, but I have never felt such emotions in an other kind of music.
Margot Nourrisson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:08 pm

Margot Nourrisson wrote:I love metal music, but what I love the most in this kind are Death, Black, Pagan and Thrash metal. These are the best for me ! I have a lot of favorite bands (Lamb of god, Dying Foetus, Anaal Nathrakh, Fleshgod Apocalypse ...) but for me "Eths" is the best. It's a French group with a girl who is singing Metalcore (witch is paradoxical because I hate French metal band, I hate Metalcore and I hate when girls are singing ! But this band is really particular, with a lot of poetic lyrics and hard subjects like anorexia).
A lot of people are like "How can you listen to this ? They are all screaming !" and I understand their feelings, but I have never felt such emotions in an other kind of music.

I think there are some great female Metal singers.

I particularly like Tarja Turunen, a Norwegian with a range of over 3 octaves.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Rousselot on Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:25 pm

I listen to a lof of music. It's very important for me, to rest, to sing, or to dance. In my bed or in my car on the road. I principaly listen to it in the car , on radios, like Fun radio or NRJ. But I don't like rap music, it's so boring to me..

Lucas Rousselot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jonathan herbon on Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:10 pm

Hello,
So, the best moment for me to listening music is, in the gym while i'm training, or just before to stay awakening and  fight against the tiredness (if i'm too tired i report my training, or try when i can to nap ^^)

My favorite kind of music depends of my training cycle.
It mean that in strenght period i prefer listening rock,metal.
In "Bulking phase" i prefer some rap, hip hop.
In a "cutting phase" electro / trance.
And when i just want to maintain or make a muscular reminder, i prefer pop music.
In fact it's really important because it allow me to work in better conditions.
I mean my heart and my brain is receptive to the beat, so it influence the quality of the work.
For example, when you run, you don't listen classic music right? well, so when you work on 2-3-5 reps you will not listen electro, but hard rock to stimulate your agressivity, and your strenght.
Commonly, Trance or electro is nice For a cut, because you need to be a robot with a fast and repetitive tempo (the heart follow the beat and help you to work in a good tempo for your reps) The weights are lower so you don't need to be strong but resistant, to pump, and string together a lot of exercices with many reps, sets and few (zero) rest.
However This kind of cut are often a waste of time for true BB because it exists better solutions to loose fat. In fact we use it just to get an insane vasularity and look pumped as fuck, a nice combo to get chicks if you want my opinion.

Otherwise in the normal life i love to listen music with my friends, in their car, or on a sofa, just for the mood, we spend good time together and remains the good old time...

To finish i must admit that, i really appreciate the calm and not listening music, sometimes it can just tire myself out.

jonathan herbon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

music 80's

Post by Marc Le Boulicaut on Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:11 pm

I listen music a lot of times every day when I'm in bed , in the shower or in the car. I like the songs of the 80's, it's good to be happy during parties with friends.
Bye

Marc Le Boulicaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion Menzago on Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:43 pm

I like all kinds of music, I don't have one style in particular. In my car I listen to FUN and NRJ. I saw in concert Skip the use (rock) and 1995 (rap) in La Sirène in La Rochelle. But I also saw Naaman (reggae), Selah Sue, (groove, soul, reggae, folk) Asaf Avidan (folk, rock, blues), Fakear (électro), Shaka ponk (rock), Deluxe (electro, groove, hip-hop, pop, funk ), Cats on Trees (pop) and Chinese man (hip-hop,électro,rap) at Francofolies festival in La Rochelle. On the other hand I would like to participate in an electronic music festival in Belgium : Tommorowland. The festival lasts 3 days but the tickets are very expensive, all limited and I work during the summer hollidays.

Marion Menzago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michon julien on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:56 pm

I like all music, it's makes me escape. I choose the music in accordance with my moods. I like rap, hip-hop, sometime electro but recently i discovered Naâman a frensh singer who sing english. He plays reggae almost as well as bob marley ! It's happy and catchy music. In my car an monday morning it's motivating.

Michon julien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lino Rougier on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:51 am

I really love music. I listen music every day. I lové all kind of music but especially rap and r&b but when i'm in my car with my girlfriend we are often listennig to forum because we can sing old song and recent song, i think that listenning music into your car is the best place to do it, with of course the shower.

Lino Rougier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:59 am

Lino Rougier wrote:I really love music. I listen music every day. I lové all kind of music but especially rap and r&b but when i'm in my car with my girlfriend we are often listennig to forum because we can sing old song and recent song, i think that listenning music into your car is the best place to do it, with of course the shower.

Agreed.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bad boy music

Post by David Peslherbe on Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:03 pm

Personally I listen all styles of music , it can be rap, raggea , pop , dubstep , techno. However, I prefer the French and American rap. I love listening American rappers such as Future , Young Thug , asap because their instrumentals are really catchy . Tupac was a rapper that I like listen to his words in his lyrics, these ideas and values that ​​he defended.

David Peslherbe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Guilloteau on Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:00 pm

Personally, i listen Electro music, create by DJ like David Guetta (Very famous french DJ)
I love electro music, because, it's very easy for dance, and i like tempo of this music Smile
And for create this music style, it's necessary to have a good sense of rhythm

Tom Guilloteau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Pédard on Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:55 pm

Personally, I can almost hear all types of music. I'm open to everything and judge nothing. Personally I did two years of battery and two years of guitar, who allowed me to discover several music records as blues, rock, hard rock, folk, reggae etc ... These are music records I like and yet in the life of every day I listen to more rap and electro. I think any kind of music needs to be heard and his qualities.

Simon Pédard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simon rusti on Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:17 pm

I listen to almost all music styles but there like metal that I did not listen . For me music allows me to relax and think about something else.

simon rusti

View user profile

Back to top Go down

music

Post by Lauté Alexis on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:47 am

I have not any favourite kind of music. I listened a lot of music : I love rap and I'm very fan of eminem but I also like rock, hardrock, punk and electro music. I also listen lot of break beat when I dance and I often search strange music on youtube to create new choreography.

Lauté Alexis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefranc Maxime on Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:39 pm

I've no preference in relation to music. I listen practically all music style except heavy metal. The music style I listen the most is reggae and dub.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B3f1D5i6xj8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qy9mxBUrDgE

Lefranc Maxime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Music and sportwhen I feel sad

Post by Gentou Arnaud on Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:52 am

I really appreciate listening to music and doing some exercises of body-building. When I feel pessimistic or exasperated, I allows me to escape myself. Moreover I can concentrate again on my work and doing good job. So in these times, I prefer hearing american rap. Chris Webby sings my favorite sounds. But I don't swore by rap, i really like to listen some classical when I rest or when I work for a long time. It's completely different but in any case, music is freedom, it's a relaxation and it can give courage and a strong mental.
Gentou Arnaud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top