UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 - Terrorism

+6
rempsa
Antonin Porte
Nathan Giraud
AntoninTexier
Labruyere
Admin
10 posters

Go down

Week 5 - Terrorism Empty Week 5 - Terrorism

Post by Admin Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:21 am

Anywhere, anytime.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Terrorism Empty Re: Week 5 - Terrorism

Post by Labruyere Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:48 am

Hello mister Cox. I think terrorism is omnipresent, but anybody not pass at the act. They are many in France, are not enough monitored, it's very dangerous. They can act when and where they want. This is scared. It's easy for recruiters with internet, they recruit children or persons destressed to kill people who are having fun. Just because they are against. They put bombs in big cities to kill many peoples and they do wars in arab countries to keep control and spread idiology.

Labruyere

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Terrorism Empty Bonjour

Post by AntoninTexier Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:52 am

Hello Cox, You had an accident near Girac Thursday? I've seen you ahah
I think, Today terrorism is a complex subject because for people who are not grown terrorism equal amalgam. Amalgam between religions and between these religious practitioners and non-practitioners, between Muslim and Islamist and Islam ...
These confusions are important because very dangerous for all peoples and conveyed values such as "Fraternity". It is important that today in our schools, future generations are aware of all fillings and do not confuse them. That it serve us to learn to live together.
"You just have to live simply so others can simply food" Cool Cool Cool Cool alien alien alien alien

AntoninTexier

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:00 pm

AntoninTexier wrote:Hello Cox, You had an accident near Girac Thursday? I've seen you ahah

You saw me and you didn't come over to help?

minus 3 points Very Happy

Did you see the collision or just the paperwork?

Not much damage to my car lots to the other. No guilt for me as he went into the back of my car. I nearly missed the boat home though.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Terrorism Empty The Terrorism

Post by Nathan Giraud Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:10 pm

Hello John,
The terrorism is the use of the terror for of politics, for religions or for ideological.
A large number of political or criminal organizations however resorted to the terrorism to advance their cause. Right as left-wing parties, nationalist, religious or revolutionary groups, even States, committed terrorist acts.

The terrorism is the use of the murderous violence on civilians.
The tragic events of year 2015, are to acts terrorism. An example that the horror of this social evil.
It is really necessary to react makes has these inhuman attacks.

Nathan GIRAUD.

Nathan Giraud

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Terrorism Empty Terrorism

Post by Antonin Porte Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:23 pm

First of all terrorism is a method which is used for difffuse some ideologies through violence, strength and terror. Fortunatly it's a small part of the world population which is agree with the terrorism but they are present everywhere: Europe, America, Asia, Africa... And this is really dificult to fight them because who don't know where they are really located and if we kill just some people of them they come in our country or city and do murderers on tens or hundreds of innocents people. Because they got people who live in ur city and they just wait an order of their commanders to do it. This is THE big problem: who don't know exactly who is a terrorist. Then terrorism is not from 1 or 2 year: remember in 2001 in New York the Twin Towers. Of course every french remember the 2 last troorist act: one against Charlie Hebdo and one in Paris in November 2015. The principal terrorism association was "Al-Qaïda" in the 2000's. Now this is "Daech". To conclude I just want to say that I find terrosrism is a coward and useless act because they take a lot of innocent lifes and attack people who can't defend themself and who just want to enjoy their life.

Antonin Porte

Back to top Go down

Post by rempsa Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:42 pm

I prefere to not talk about terrorism because speak about that is to give an importance and i think they not deserve but you want to post about them. So i think terrorism has always existed only during times he changes of name ALQAIDA, HEZBOLLAH, TALIBAN, DAESH... All this organisations have supposedly an ideology different each other, while only terror and death are in the spotlight.

rempsa

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Terrorism Empty The terrorism

Post by Nicolas Rivet Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:57 pm

The terrorism it's a complex subject because much poeple make amalgam..
The terrorists use human life to show the haitred toward the occidental world and to try to pass their ideologies

Nicolas Rivet

Back to top Go down

Post by jérémy robert Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Hello M. Cox my favorite professor. I think the terrorism it's horrible for the world. Since the attack in New-York in 2001, the terrorism attack are multiply. The terrorism it's a cause that heckled worldwide. The terrorism is developed in the moyen orient but he propagate in Europe and USA with the man or women with is considered as an ambassador. Today were are very present everywhere. The terrorism are popular with a group terrorist as AL QAIDA, DAESH... Theyis illustrated by terrible deadly attack. In 2015 they are beat a France whit much attack deadly. The terrorism is really a very sad idea for and in the world. I'm very against the terrorism it's very horrible. I think for the next week we speak a subject much happy!!

jérémy robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Laurent Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:14 am

HEY John

Terrorism is a rather delicate subject to talk. For me the terrorists are poorly informed and often highly suggestible, these people are misled by people who are too cowardly to act suddenly they send these people called "terrorist" for attacks. In 2015, the city of Paris was hit by two bombings, the first hit the building or the Charlie Hebdo newspaper is located, and the second the Bataclan concert hall. The attacks really hurt the people but also French citizens worldwide

Antoine Laurent

Back to top Go down

Post by Roux Kévin Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:00 pm

Terrorism  present a serious threat to the security of the country and the lives of people around the world.
it is present in any country and no one can be live in total security
their means of action are diverse and France was mainly affected lately with charlie hebdo and more recently with the bataclan

i hope the world can solve this problem quickly

ps: sorry for the delay john Embarassed Embarassed

Roux Kévin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down