UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you think of the last episode of...

+2
Yara Bassil
Gaëlle
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What did you think of the last episode of... Empty What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Gaëlle Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:51 pm

Who comes here has to know that we are here to speak about series so there will be some spoilers !  Twisted Evil

So that people don't get spoiled, what do you think of applying those simple rules :
- use the button with the notebook and the exclamation mark
- in title put the name of the series like this [XXXXX] and precise the number of both season and episode.
JC Life, S1, pilot:
- before posting, click on preview to make sure you did it right Smile

Enjoy !! Very Happy

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

What did you think of the last episode of... Empty Spoiler alert The walking dead s06 e09

Post by Yara Bassil Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:35 am

Spoiler alert The walking dead s06 e09:

euuuum! i don't really know how this works but it seems so fun.
i'll try it... (i hope i'm doing it right)
this one is for John and for those who watch The Walking Dead!

Yara Bassil

Back to top Go down

What did you think of the last episode of... Empty Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Gaëlle Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:45 am

Haaaaaaa ! Yara you did it wrong !!! Haha
You have to write your spoiler between the two [ ] that appears ! ^^

(I don't really care for that series because it's with zombies but John might not be as careless ^^)

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

What did you think of the last episode of... Empty Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Yara Bassil Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:18 am

gaelle.vasse wrote:Haaaaaaa ! Yara you did it wrong !!! Haha
You have to write your spoiler between the two [ ] that appears ! ^^

(I don't really care for that series because it's with zombies but John might not be as careless ^^)

jeez! sorry! well i don't think anyone other than Alexendre John and i watch the series. Alex watched the last ep and i am 90% sure that John did... so basically no harm done right?

and by the way, it's not a series about zombies... it's a series that have walkers in it and I personally watch it because of the way it was shot, i mean the picture the "cadrage" and the actors are amazing... sometimes the story can get lame and SLOOOOOOOOW, but the production is huge!

Yara Bassil

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:54 am

Haha we shall see Wink maybe John will give you a 0 for spoiling him, as he likes to threat his students ! (but I hope he won't!)

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:02 pm

I've managed NOT to read Yara's post as I expected something like that. After I've watched the episode I'll read (and put it in spoliers if it isn't already) and respond.

It's nearly as bad as telling me a Leicester result before I've watched the match.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:05 pm

The 100, S3, ep4:

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:30 pm

How to get away with murder s2e11:
affraid pig cat Suspect

Last edited by Laure on Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:37 pm

haha:

I'm an old man and I can!! Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:42 pm

John it's because it's your forum !
I think, I'm kind of depressed seeing that people aren't doing it how they should...

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:10 am

gaelle.vasse wrote:John it's because it's your forum !
I think, I'm kind of depressed seeing that people aren't doing it how they should...

Gaëlle,
I'm not a community manager @ so my skills with computer could be improved Question and my english brain was a little bit lazy Mad because we are on vacation Cool !! But I'm actually sad that u didn't care about my review (I wrote it especially for you Sad )

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:11 am

Laughing

I'll be watching the new Vikings eps this week and hopefully the walking dead.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:54 am

Laure wrote:But I'm actually sad that u didn't care about my review (I wrote it especially for you Sad )
Sorry I was on my phone and so I didn't have the possibility to put the spoiler option ! Sad But here is my special answer Smile

How to get away with murder, s2, ep 11:

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:56 am

Admin wrote:I'll be watching the new Vikings eps this week and hopefully the walking dead.

Good Smile so we'll be able to put another series Very Happy

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:39 am

Laure wrote:
gaelle.vasse wrote:John it's because it's your forum !

Gaëlle,
I'm not a community manager  @ so my skills with computer could be improved Question and my english brain was a little bit lazy  Mad  because we are on vacation  Cool  !!  But I'm actually sad that u didn't care about my review (I wrote it especially for you  Sad )

You're not on vacation. It's an intrasemester week (or something like that I'm told). Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:13 pm

htgawm S2E11:

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:37 pm

htgawm S2E11:

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:03 am

Over the first 3 seasons Vikings has become one of my favourite "must see" series. Watched the first episode of season 4 last night:

Vikings S04ep01:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:05 am

Blondes and scout camps. the plot thickens. scratch
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:27 am

Vikings S04ep01:

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:27 am

Admin wrote:Blondes and scout camps. the plot thickens. scratch

Hehe we might surprise you with our small video... or not Wink

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvatore VENNETTILLI Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:46 pm

What did you think of the last episode of... Dragon Ball Super !!
I know you might think dragon ball is dead, and the new series isn't good. Only because you probably saw the disgusting pictures that shows the difference betwenn the original series of the 80s and the new one. BUT this is over. the series has changed and after Akira Toriyama (the creator of the manga) said what he thinks of the animated series, the producer worked hard.
Well you might also not have a clue of what this is about, welln here's a link : http://dragon-ball-super-streaming.com/ , where you can read the manga and watch the episode.
From what i think of the last episode... THE HYPE IS REAL ! nothing else to say ! I've been playing the games for years and years, drawing all the characters, and now the series is back, can't wait to see where it's going Smile

Salvatore VENNETTILLI

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:47 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:
htgawm S2E11:

I think she was too young at this time to do something like that!!

I'm watching Castle (I'm currently in the middle of the episode) and it is coool! It makes me think about Mrs Netto What a Face

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:55 am

[quote="Laure"]
gaelle.vasse wrote:I'm watching Castle (I'm currently in the middle of the episode) and it is coool! It makes me think about Mrs Netto What a Face

No spoil please ! I still haven't seen it and I will only be able on sunday night Sad

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:03 pm

S04E02 Vikings:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next