What did you think of the last episode of...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:54 pm

Yara Bassil wrote:
Spoiler alert The walking dead s06 e09:
so what do you think about the last episode? why do you think that the writers are so determined to chop off family and give no one a happy ending? (i'm not nagging, i like it this way) and the ultimate question how the hell did the bullet entered rick's son's eye and he survived??! i mean this kid is 12 and he already got 2 bullets... why can't they just kill him like the rest of the crew?


euuuum! i don't really know how this works but it seems so fun.
i'll try it... (i hope i'm doing it right)
this one is for John and for those who watch The Walking Dead!

S06 E09:
Before I reply to your q's I'll comment on the episode. I found it a little disappointing. It started so well with the bikers being blown to pieces but it went downhill after that. Firstly if you can walk among the walkers without harm by dressing in some clothes smeared with Walkers surely the threat is finished, I know they've done it before once (?) but can you explain me that? The fact that they could then go out and kill all those walkers also made me question the inner logic of the story. Too few died and sadly one had to be a decent looker Laughing I thought that Glenn was a goner again but Daryl to the rescue - he has to be the best character at the moment. Now to your questions. To keep viewing figures up they have to kill off people that you've become attached to without them being too central. To be honest we hadn't really enough time to become attached to Jessie. Imagine if it were Glenn or Maggie! The whole programme is based on the idea of "family" and what you'd do in the same position. Carl is a pain and I'm sure we all wish he'd been killed off many times but, speaking as a father, I don't think even Rick could carry on remotely sane if he was killed. As for the bullet, where did it go? How didn't it go through his brain and out the back of his head?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2426
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:47 pm

S06E10 walking dead:
Good episode. The only question is: Jesus super goody or very very bad baddie? oh and the family thing was further explored. Rick moves onto the next one already.


Last edited by Admin on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2426
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Alex Lasserre on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:40 pm

Don't be scared guys, hopefully for my sake some of the following show are taking a break but Once Upon A Time and Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will return soon as well as Gotham this monday Laughing

The 100 S03E06:
I gotta say, this season is weird Surprised I really liked the previous ones but this one is very disappointing on many levels. Why have they turned Bellamy in this unconfident guy unable to think by himself. I'm looking forward to see what's next though cause, the end of the episode was kinda mysterious so I'd like to know what's going on here. I also hope Lexa gonna get killed cause I'm really tired of this all Clexa relationship Razz

Arrow S04E15:
Looks like Olicity is in a bad position and I'm so happy with that. I like their relationship as partners against crime but the overall love relationship is kinda flat and I'm not really into it. As far as the main battle against Darkh is going, it was cool to see him being defeated, even though I'm pretty sure that he'll have Merlyn helping him. I'm really looking forward to see the next episode but damn, it's in 4 weeks !

The Flash S02E15:
What an ending Surprised I've read a rather interesting theory about who's under the iron mask so I'm really looking forward to see what's coming up next. But overall this episode felt kind of weak compare to the previous ones (except for the finale obviously ^^) so I hope it's gonna get better but I'm not affraid about that Wink

Teen Wolf S05E18:
This season is freaking insane Surprised I had a feeling that Mason could be the Beast especially after the previous episode but having a confirmation was so incredible. I'm sad that there's only two episodes left but I haven't been disappointed at all with this season so far, and I'm sure those final episodes will rock !

DC Legends of Tommorrow S01 E06:
Old Green Arrow was cool, Snart is awesome, I really like this character, and I believe that so far the show is doing good as far as putting the different characters in front is involved. I really enjoy this show so far, and this episode was great. I hope the following episodes will be as well.

The Fosters S03E15:
I don't really like seeing Callie being manipulated and somehow she just buy whatever the advocate tells her, I think the show has been doing a great job with her character but this manipulation is kind of bothering me. I also like the other plot lines that are developped, Stef's fight against cancer, Brandon and his new gf + his opera rock project, also Jesus wanting to know more about his birth father even though I'm not really entirely cool with the new actor that plays him ^^, But overall I liked this episode and the season as we are slowly coming to the end of this third season.

The Shannara Chronicles S01 E09:
Wow, this show is impressive. Although it might sounds like a heroic fantasy cliché, I really like it and the actors are good, especially Manu Bennett as Allanon. There's just one episode left but I bet it will be bloody, and I really hope that there will be a second season.

Supergirl S01E14:
Well, this episode wasn't that incredible especially compare to the previous one. I hope that the show will bring better episode for the last part of the season, but I'm really excited about the crossover with The Flash, so we'll see how it goes.

Shameless US S06E07:
This family is really insane. The episode was very good, and if the previous one was really shocking, I think the show is doing well having every character dealing with the way they feel and all. I really like Ian and Carl, and I hope we'll get to see them more in the few remaining episode Smile
avatar
Alex Lasserre

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Gaëlle on Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:45 pm

S04E02 Vikings:
Admin wrote:Found this a little bitty. With 4 distinct storylines running in the same episode. Hope that Floki doesn't go anti-Ragnar, I've always enjoyed their mutual love for each other. Be interesting to see what Ragnar's wife does now - I'm obviously not a fan since she slept with that other guy. Feel sorry for Rollo as I have throughout, he is a good man who happens to have a God-like brother and is unlucky in love. Didn't see the need for the England scenes as Ragnar has moved on from there but find the King of Wessex an interesting character

I share your point, too many stories at the same time meaning we have less time to learn some things !
I was relieved that Floki escape and so disappointed when Ragnar's son found him... he isn't the son of the sneaky queen for nothing !
As for England, I think it's because of Magnus that the story came back there.
I hope in the next episode they'll focus only on 2 or 3 different characters ! Smile


Gaëlle

Posts : 244
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Gaëlle on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:48 pm

The 100 S03E06:

Alex Lasserre wrote:I gotta say, this season is weird Surprised I really liked the previous ones but this one is very disappointing on many levels. Why have they turned Bellamy in this unconfident guy unable to think by himself. I'm looking forward to see what's next though cause, the end of the episode was kinda mysterious so I'd like to know what's going on here. I also hope Lexa gonna get killed cause I'm really tired of this all Clexa relationship Razz

It's getting better, but same as you I really dislike that new Bellamy and Clexa ! Wink
I hope the grounder won't kill Octavia because she has a true spirit and it would be a shame without her !
I still really hate that virtual red lip sticked bitch, I hope Jasper's going to do some shit with her backpack !

Gaëlle

Posts : 244
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Alex Lasserre on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:02 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:
The 100 S03E06:

It's getting better, but same as you I really dislike that new Bellamy and Clexa ! Wink
I hope the grounder won't kill Octavia because she has a true spirit and it would be a shame without her !
I still really hate that virtual red lip sticked bitch, I hope Jasper's going to do some shit with her backpack !

The 100 S03E06:
Yeah, I hope they'll keep Octavia, she's really cool and hot Laughing.
Yeah, I'm sick of her, she destroyed the world, I wonder how she turned Jaha in such a believer, I hope we'll have a better explanation than just the weird thing people take to go to the city of light. And I really hope Jasper will not fall into that trap and that he'll break the backpack What a Face
avatar
Alex Lasserre

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Gaëlle on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:47 pm

Alex Lasserre wrote:
The 100 S03E06:
Yeah, I hope they'll keep Octavia, she's really cool and hot  Laughing.
Yeah, I'm sick of her, she destroyed the world, I wonder how she turned Jaha in such a believer, I hope we'll have a better explanation than just the weird thing people take to go to the city of light. And I really hope Jasper will not fall into that trap and that he'll break the backpack  What a Face  

The 100 S03E06:
And the fact that he doesn't remember his son is no good too !
I don't know what the grounders know about the city of light but I think we're going to learn more about it this week Smile

Gaëlle

Posts : 244
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Gaëlle on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:54 pm

htgawm S2E12:
Hot hot hot ! For the first time I think there wasn't any case at the same time as the episode goes, but it wasn't a problem at all for me because so many things needed an answer !
First of all : WTF ????! Is W a killer ??! I really don't think he killed his mother, it would be awful ! And I would start to dislike him !
Secondly : Laurel and Wess ?! Is that a bad joke ? hahah how can they ?!
I think the end of the season is going to be hot hot hot as Philip has the video of that crazy night !
I changed my view on A baby, I think the rich family killed him, and it felt weird in the episode when she told Bonnie that she never wanted to have a child...

Gaëlle

Posts : 244
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Laure on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:11 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:
htgawm S2E12:
Hot hot hot ! For the first time I think there wasn't any case at the same time as the episode goes, but it wasn't a problem at all for me because so many things needed an answer !
First of all : WTF ????! Is W a killer ??! I really don't think he killed his mother, it would be awful ! And I would start to dislike him !
Secondly : Laurel and Wess ?! Is that a bad joke ? hahah how can they ?!
I think the end of the season is going to be hot hot hot as Philip has the video of that crazy night !
I changed my view on A baby, I think the rich family killed him, and it felt weird in the episode when she told Bonnie that she never wanted to have a child...
htgawm S2E12:
Yeah it's a great episod (I gave it 5 stars) and actually there is kind of a case because we have a lot of new details on this girlfriend's murder (even if we don't really know what really happened) Do you think she was killed by her boyfriend?? Why did this witness from FBI took care of Wes after his mother's death??
To use your first of all : Little Wes doesn't look very happy when her mum tells him to go to bed very early and I think it might be a motif for murder don't you? ^^ And W is not my favorite character, I prefer the gay hoty(but he is a little bit boring right now)
Secondly, It is not a big surprise that they kiss! They hang out with each other like a lot! And they pass through difficult time together soo, you know and they regretted it (for how long, because for this show it has been a long time since some character bang each other)
One of the moment I loved was when the rich father explains A why he chose her. I think it's important to understand how this strong woman is what she is today.
When you said A baby, I thought you called ME baby and I had to read several times to understand. I didn't think very much about how the baby died but maybe you're right about the rich family!
Also do you think Philip might kill someone??

Laure

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:30 am

The Shannara Chronicles S01 E09:
Wow, this show is impressive. Although it might sounds like a heroic fantasy cliché, I really like it and the actors are good, especially Manu Bennett as Allanon. There's just one episode left but I bet it will be bloody, and I really hope that there will be a second season.

As you know I'm a big reader of Science Fantasy and back in the 1970's I started to read the Shannara Trilogy which I guess this series is based upon - tell me if it isn't! -I didn't like Terry Brooks style and I didn't progress far in the first book. Is the series targetting young adults/Ados or do you think it'd be interesting for "old" people Very Happy ?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2426
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Gaëlle on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:42 am

Admin wrote:
The Shannara Chronicles S01 E09:
Wow, this show is impressive. Although it might sounds like a heroic fantasy cliché, I really like it and the actors are good, especially Manu Bennett as Allanon. There's just one episode left but I bet it will be bloody, and I really hope that there will be a second season.
As you know I'm a big reader of Science Fantasy and back in the 1970's I started to read the Shannara Trilogy which I guess this series is based upon - tell me if it isn't! -I didn't like Terry Brooks style and I didn't progress far in the first book. Is the series targetting young adults/Ados or do you think it'd be interesting for "old" people Very Happy ?

That's the first time I'm hearing about that series ^^ Sorry John Razz

As for you Laure Smile
htgawm S2E12:
Yeah ! We are still in the dark about that case, but I'm not sure we'll know in the end what happened :/ I think the guy killed his girlfriend, even A thinks so at the looks she gave him.
I the FBI took W in care it maybe be : 1) because he killed his mother (he is a psycopath who didn't wanted to go to bed !!), 2) because he saw who killed his mother 3) don't know Laughing
But all the womans that enters W life are dead so what would it be if he continues with Laurel ?

And finally, for me Philip is a geek but I don't think he'll be dangerous enough to kill someone ! Or esle scary things (or another murder on the hands of the students) is going to happenned !!!

Gaëlle

Posts : 244
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Alex Lasserre on Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:33 pm

The show is based upon the second book if my researches are correct, it's about Will's journey and all I won't spoiled the story Razz But I think it could be interesting for "old" people if you really are into this kind of show and univers. It's targeted to young adults/Ados but if Heroic Fantasy is your thing, it's pretty enjoyable. By the way there's only ten episode in the first season so it's a show that can be viewed pretty quickly.

In case you need motivation just know that this pretty lady plays in it:
avatar
Alex Lasserre

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Laure on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:11 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:

As for you Laure Smile
htgawm S2E12:
Yeah ! We are still in the dark about that case, but I'm not sure we'll know in the end what happened :/ I think the guy killed his girlfriend, even A thinks so at the looks she gave him.
I the FBI took W in care it maybe be : 1) because he killed his mother (he is a psycopath who didn't wanted to go to bed !!), 2) because he saw who killed his mother  3) don't know  Laughing
But all the womans that enters W life are dead so what would it be if he continues with Laurel ?

And finally, for me Philip is a geek but I don't think he'll be dangerous enough to kill someone ! Or esle scary things (or another murder on the hands of the students) is going to happenned !!!  
still the same episod of how to get away with murder (such a good one):
I know A thinks the boyfriend killed the girl but isn't it too easy, I bet on the father or maybe the mother.
If the FBI knew W killed his mum how could it let him totally free now? And remember What A said to her girlfriend at the end of season 1, What did they do?? Because right now we didn't see her lesbian friend yet. Maybe A discovered the body and the little boy with a knife in the hand and she covered him, maybe with the help of her friend. And she regretted it after because a murderer is free!!
And on W defense, he didn't kill Rebecca!! And don't you think Laurel likes bad boys? Actually it's maybe wrong because her last boyfriend that she met at the library, looked very much like W. But I'm pretty sure she won't die Suspect
Finally Philip killed his parents, that's why he is a geek serial killer, don't underestimate him!!

Laure

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Gaëlle on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:43 am

THE 100 S3 EP7:
I loved it !!!!! I bet you're happy that Lexa's dead Alex ! Wink

Wooaw we learnt sooooo many things about the intelligence artificial ! The only thing I dont understand is how the woman in red is now a computer and how can it be that she doesn't remember where is her program. I can't wait to see the next episode Smile

VIKINg S4 ep 3:
It was a nice one too ! Still too many cuts but it was better than in the episode 2. I loved the moment between Bjorn and the bear ! And I'm waiting to see if next week he'll survive toward the assasin sent by that traitor !
I was confused with the scene with Athelstan, I was thinking WTF confused ... he is resurected ?! But I don't think so it would't fit with the series.
Do you think Floki is free to go ?
And finally I pity more and more Rollo who's a fool !

Gaëlle

Posts : 244
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Alex Lasserre on Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:56 pm

The 100 S3E7:
Finally ! This episode was awesome, and no I'm not happy when people dies Razz But I think the scene was really beautiful when Clarke did the rituel of her people.

This fucking scientist is such a selfish bitch ! She destroyed the world because of her I.A and she's coming back on earth wanting to play god. But what's the most impressive is that the IA is implanted in the commander's body Surprised
avatar
Alex Lasserre

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Salvatore VENNETTILLI on Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:30 pm

http://www.dpstream.net/serie-5376-house-of-cards-us-saison-4-episode-01-VOSTFR.html
New season of House of Cards !! The season started last week (on march 4th) so i thought there was only a few episodes available, but the whole season is free !! (yeah yeah i know, but who pays to watch series nowadays besides americans ?). So let me know if you've watched the other seasons and if you are going to watch this season, i'll probably finish it tonight Smile

Salvatore VENNETTILLI

Posts : 42
Join date : 2015-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Gaëlle on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:10 pm

Yesterday I watched all the series that I missed last week so enjoy Very Happy

htgawm S2E14:
That was awwwwwwsome !!!! Laure we spoke of it a bit this morning but we haven't finished !
Do you think the car accident was planned, because that W's father was following or tracking Annelise ?
Why do you think Sam asked Franck to kill Lyla ? I hope we'll know more about it by a clash between A and F.
And what happened to Caleb ? Do you think he was really kidnapped ?

Viking s4 ep 4:
That was a great one too ! I'm surprised that Bjorn took revenge by taking the woman otherwise than provoking a fight !
Seems that for Rollo everything is going perfectly a bit to good it seems for the king during the meal hahah !
I think the end oh the episode with the appearence of new viking was interresting and we can be sure that a war is going to start ! Don't you think so too John ?

The 100 S3 ep8:
With that episode only about Arcadia, we don't know what's going to happened to Clark and Murphy ! But it was a quite good episode, I was so dissapointed of Bellamy once again... But by the look he had when Pyke told him that Cane had to die, we can suppose that he will try to free him of tha destiny !
I found it interesting that Raven starts to oppose the IA !

And I'm watching another series called Colony, it's really interesting and it has a huge potential ! Smile

Gaëlle

Posts : 244
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:31 pm

Vikings S4 ep3:
Like you Gaelle I enjoyed the 3rd episode. I'm glad that Floki has been released, I think Ragnar just needed a reason to release him but I'm not sure how Floki will react to the death of his daughter. I was also surprised what a decent 6 pack Floki has! Embarassed Bjorn was epic in his fight with the bear - far better than Leonardo di Caprio. I think he'll take out the Berserker and then it'll be time to sort out the people who sent him. I was surprised that he was sent by the guy bedding Lagatha and I also expected her to kill him but maybe she is falling in love and then will be faced by the news that he tried to kill her son. I wouldn't want to be him with Lagatha, Bjorn and Ragnar on his trail. Although I think the King of Wessex is a cool character the English part is not interesting me much and I'm feeling very sorry for Rollo - he just wants to be loved - sadly he's a great warrior like his brother but doesn't have the intelligence or charm to be a king. He should have been happy to stay as Ragnar's right hand.

I'll watch episode 4 on Friday.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2426
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:32 pm

Salvatore VENNETTILLI wrote:http://www.dpstream.net/serie-5376-house-of-cards-us-saison-4-episode-01-VOSTFR.html
New season of House of Cards !! The season started last week (on march 4th) so i thought there was only a few episodes available, but the whole season is free !! (yeah yeah i know, but who pays to watch series nowadays besides americans ?). So let me know if you've watched the other seasons and if you are going to watch this season, i'll probably finish it tonight Smile

I've watched the first half of the first and I'm enjoying it but have been sidetracked for a few weeks.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2426
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:38 pm

The Walking Dead S6 eps11:
So Jesus is a good guy - that's good. I don't understand how their city which was flourishing with a lot more people there is now so short on food. It seems contrived to make the exchange plot work. The new leader Gregory? is a total jerk, who would have him as leader? I'm wondering who is going to die when they arrive at the new bad guy's place. Certainly the new guy (not Jesus the other one in the camper) and possibly Abraham. The others are too important to the series surely (hopefully). I reckon that Jesus will engineer an escape for them all. I enjoyed the episode but found it a little contrived - maybe it's because of time/episode limits.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2426
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Salvatore VENNETTILLI on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:40 pm

House of Cards S4:
OH MY GOD, that's how i felt when i watch the entire season on Sunday! I started it in the morning and i finished the 13 episodes in one day, it's just amazing how they make you feel this is all real. Lots of things happen, Francis got shot by Lucas (who wanted to avenge Zoe Barnes), a new candidat from the republicans gets huge but he gets out thanks to Franvis and Claires strategies. She finally becomes Francis' runing mate, and she's eleceted to the vice presidency. At the end of the series, Tom Hammerschmidt, the old journalist that hired Zoe in the first seaon, reveals all this messy sutuation wiht Zoe, the plan to trap and eject Garret Walker. There's a terrorist kidnapping and as Frank and Claire both look at the camera, say that they are not affraid anymore, "the war as started"! The thing I love is that this consipration story about the september 11th or the Area 51, it looks possible when you look at the series and you go really deep into the political stories and you end up believeing to those murders and polital moves to trap a candidat. And this season is really focused on that part more than the thirs one which was not as good as the first.

Salvatore VENNETTILLI

Posts : 42
Join date : 2015-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Salvatore VENNETTILLI on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:42 pm

Admin wrote:
Salvatore VENNETTILLI wrote:http://www.dpstream.net/serie-5376-house-of-cards-us-saison-4-episode-01-VOSTFR.html
New season of House of Cards !! The season started last week (on march 4th) so i thought there was only a few episodes available, but the whole season is free !! (yeah yeah i know, but who pays to watch series nowadays besides americans ?). So let me know if you've watched the other seasons and if you are going to watch this season, i'll probably finish it tonight Smile

I've watched the first half of the first and I'm enjoying it but have been sidetracked for a few weeks.

I hope you will see the other half, and at the end you will not want to wait to see what comes next ^^ Who is your favorite character ? Francis ? Claire ? Doug ?

Salvatore VENNETTILLI

Posts : 42
Join date : 2015-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:44 pm

Salvatore VENNETTILLI wrote:
Admin wrote:
Salvatore VENNETTILLI wrote:http://www.dpstream.net/serie-5376-house-of-cards-us-saison-4-episode-01-VOSTFR.html
New season of House of Cards !! The season started last week (on march 4th) so i thought there was only a few episodes available, but the whole season is free !! (yeah yeah i know, but who pays to watch series nowadays besides americans ?). So let me know if you've watched the other seasons and if you are going to watch this season, i'll probably finish it tonight Smile

I've watched the first half of the first and I'm enjoying it but have been sidetracked for a few weeks.

I hope you will see the other half, and at the end you will not want to wait to see what comes next ^^ Who is your favorite character ? Francis ? Claire ? Doug ?

Claire Twisted Evil
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2426
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Salvatore VENNETTILLI on Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:00 pm

Admin wrote:
Salvatore VENNETTILLI wrote:
Admin wrote:
Salvatore VENNETTILLI wrote:http://www.dpstream.net/serie-5376-house-of-cards-us-saison-4-episode-01-VOSTFR.html
New season of House of Cards !! The season started last week (on march 4th) so i thought there was only a few episodes available, but the whole season is free !! (yeah yeah i know, but who pays to watch series nowadays besides americans ?). So let me know if you've watched the other seasons and if you are going to watch this season, i'll probably finish it tonight Smile

I've watched the first half of the first and I'm enjoying it but have been sidetracked for a few weeks.

I hope you will see the other half, and at the end you will not want to wait to see what comes next ^^ Who is your favorite character ? Francis ? Claire ? Doug ?

Claire Twisted Evil

Ha ha i knew it ! She's your perfect type of woman ! Rich, cute, experience of life! Well i wouldn't say no too Cool
I like Doug Stamper too, because he does what has to be done. his the one with blood on his hands !

Salvatore VENNETTILLI

Posts : 42
Join date : 2015-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Laure on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:10 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:Yesterday I watched all the series that I missed last week so enjoy Very Happy

htgawm S2E14:
That was awwwwwwsome !!!! Laure we spoke of it a bit this morning but we haven't finished !
Do you think the car accident was planned, because that W's father was following or tracking Annelise ?
Why do you think Sam asked Franck to kill Lyla ? I hope we'll know more about it by a clash between A and F.
And what happened to Caleb ? Do you think he was really kidnapped ?




And I'm watching another series called Colony, it's really interesting and it has a huge potential ! Smile

HTGAWM S2E14:
So, I finally think about answering you!
For me, it's obvious that the car accident was planned!! How could it be a coincidence!! W's dad just threated her right before!!!!
We already know why Sam asked Franck to kill Lyla. She was pregnant and was kind of crazy. And usually, married men don't want to get involved with their young and stupid girlfriend! Also she was a student and I think in US it's forbidden for (or at least really not good for your reputation) to sleep with your student... I'm not sure A will be that furious against Franck because he is just a tool and she knows that because she made him that way!
I'm worried about Caleb! He is so cute, I don't want him to die!!! Very Happy And actually nobody seems to care about his kidnapping (can we say kidnapping when we talk about adult?)
I can't wait to see the season finale!! But I will be sad because I will have to wait until September!! But the beaty of this show is that at the end of a season we have a lot of answers (I think all of them) and they just show us a new big one!!

Laure

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum