UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you think of the last episode of...

+2
Yara Bassil
Gaëlle
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What did you think of the last episode of... - Page 3 Empty Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Salvatore VENNETTILLI Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:46 pm

Dragon Ball Super:

Salvatore VENNETTILLI

Back to top Go down

What did you think of the last episode of... - Page 3 Empty Re: What did you think of the last episode of...

Post by Admin Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:54 am

gaelle.vasse wrote:Yesterday I watched all the series that I missed last week so enjoy Very Happy

Viking s4 ep 4:

And I'm watching another series called Colony, it's really interesting and it has a huge potential ! Smile

Vikings S4 ep4:
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:54 pm

HTGAWM S2 last episode:

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:47 pm

Vikings s4 eps5:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:49 pm

Anyone watched "lucifer" Is it any good?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:20 pm

Vikings s4 eps5:

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:58 am

Ok Topito conviced me I will watch Vikings, so maybe during summer, I will come back on this forum to check what you said about it!

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:09 am

Laure wrote:Ok Topito conviced me I will watch Vikings, so maybe during summer, I will come back on this forum to check what you said about it!

For people like Laure who might be interested in finding good arguments to watch it, click here ! Laughing Laughing

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:35 am

Vikings Eps7:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Lasserre Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:49 am

THE 100 S03 E09:
Alex Lasserre
Alex Lasserre

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:18 pm

Vikings Eps7:

THE 100 S03 E09:

I finished the 8th season of Docteur House, the first season of Colony is finished, so now I'm like free to start watching some new series ! Very Happy

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:37 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:
Vikings Eps7:

THE 100 S03 E09:

I finished the 8th season of Docteur House, the first season of Colony is finished, so now I'm like free to start watching some new series ! Very Happy

I've watched the first 2 seasons of Breaking bad since I last saw you. It's enjoyable. I like Jesse and feel sorry for him.

Have you tried the series "Grimm"? It's easy to watch and quite pleasant.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:42 pm

Admin wrote:
I've watched the first 2 seasons of Breaking bad since I last saw you. It's enjoyable. I like Jesse and feel sorry for him.

I'm gonna see in my list I have : Breaking Bad, Grey's Anatomy, Arrow, Orange is the new black, Bones, Downton Abbey, The Tudors and Black Sail, I'll see if I can find a trailer og Grimm to see if I liked to watch it

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:59 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:
Admin wrote:

I'm gonna see in my list I have : Breaking Bad, Grey's Anatomy, Arrow, Orange is the new black, Bones, Downton Abbey, The Tudors and Black Sail, I'll see if I can find a trailer og Grimm to see if I liked to watch it

Breaking Bad you know about, Grey's anatomy you'll probably like but it's too girlie for me! Arrow - I found the first half of the first season too repetitive and quit but everyone tells me it gets great AFTER that! Bones I found repetitive, simple and boring though I did watch a couple of seasons better to watch the mentalist or that one with the writer/detective that Laure likes. Downton Abbey is a period drama - my wife's favourite series - I couldn't watch it. The Tudors seemed to be a historical sex romp - not my thing. Black Sail - I only watched a couple of episodes, it didn't grab me but I've heard it's quite good.

Another series that I found great was "Justified" - the characters were brilliant, probably my favourite series at the time (the last season finished a couple of years ago).

If you like detectives then "Happy Valley" is a gritty police drama with some good character acting - second season just finished - 6 episodes in each.

And Marco Polo was pretty good too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:09 pm

Thanks for all thoose recomandations ! I'm gonna have to choose now >< And it won't help me study our final exams of next week... !
But anyway when I'll be in Briare I will have a lot of time at night to watch series so I'll pick one Smile I watched the trailer of the 1st episode of Grimm and I liked it, so maybe I'll watch it. I'll let you know in the forum the one I picked Wink

And you have to watch either Orphan Black and The 100 !!

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:11 pm

I don't know if anyone is going to read it but anymay !

Vikig S04 E08:

THE 100 S03 E10:

I watched Marco Polo and it was good ! I'm waiting for the second season which should start in june Smile

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:11 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:I don't know if anyone is going to read it but anymay !

Vikig S04 E08:

I watched Marco Polo and it was good ! I'm waiting for the second season which should start in june Smile

I am.

Vikings eps8:

Marco Polo was an excellent first series, I've been waiting for the second for a long time - I think it's due in June.

I've continued with Breaking Bad - now halfway through the third season. I like it but there are a few boring episodes - it's not the greatest series of all-time that some people make it out to be. I'm guessing the 3rd and 4th seasons are very good leaving people with that impression.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:36 am

Vikings S04 E09:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:28 pm

Viking s04 e09:

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:31 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:
Viking s04 e09:

reply:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:58 am

Vikings S04 E10:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:49 pm

Vikings S04 E10:

By chance, did you hear anything about our Toeic ?

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:12 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:

By chance, did you hear anything about our Toeic ?

I wrote to the IUT a couple of weeks ago. I'm guessing that they've been closed for the holiday. I'll try them again next week.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Mon May 16, 2016 6:36 pm

I John !

Are you having a nice holiday ?

Breakig bad:

And I was wondering, could you take my Toeic score as my final mark for this semester ? hahah I'm just joking Smile

I kind of miss Viking, the break is too long ! But hopefully I have GoT to watch ! Very Happy

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 20, 2016 10:46 am

gaelle.vasse wrote:I John !

Are you having a nice holiday ?

Breakig bad:

And I was wondering, could you take my Toeic score as my final mark for this semester ? hahah I'm just joking Smile

I kind of miss Viking, the break is too long ! But hopefully I have GoT to watch ! Very Happy

Hi Gaelle,

I've just got back from 10 very tiring days in England where I re-found my Leicester accent and now I'm preparing for a small operation at the end of the month before I have to go back to the uni to teach for 3 days in July.

I agree with you about the characters in BB especially Walter who it was easy to both hate and like. I think at the end I didn't like him so much but I really liked Jesse.

I miss Vikings too. I've tried 3 new series this week but I'm not over impressed with any of them. The tunnel is a French and English crime drama - it must be based on a series called the Bridge as the first episode was almost identical but based in the eurotunnel instead of the mexican/US border bridge. I'm also watching Billions with the homeland actor as the key character. I like him but the series is very financial so not the most gripping and I started to watch another series that I can't even remember the name of and won't watch anymore of it.

How's your internship going? Is it interesting? Any more thoughts about next year yet?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3