UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mac or PC : Which you prefer ?

+3
Salvatore VENNETTILLI
Yara Bassil
Jamel O
7 posters

Go down

Mac or PC : Which you prefer ?  Empty Mac or PC : Which you prefer ?

Post by Jamel O Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:34 pm

Hi everyone,

In class, some have a Mac and some have a PC.

So why you choose a Mac instead a PC and vice versa ?

By example :

You choose a PC for play video games, you found more software or simply  because it's more cheap (about price) than a Mac.

You choose a Mac because it's design and you love Apple etc.

bounce  bounce
Jamel O
Jamel O

Back to top Go down

Mac or PC : Which you prefer ?  Empty Re: Mac or PC : Which you prefer ?

Post by Yara Bassil Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:19 pm

Hello Jamel,

Nice Topic. I was a mac user before 2010 then i had to switch to pc because my major was business computing and we work on windows softwares. and then i discovered that a pc can make your life easier and i didn't change since then.

it's not like i hate one and like the other, it's just like that.

Yara Bassil

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvatore VENNETTILLI Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:50 pm

Mac ? How can you like Mac when you're a gamer like me !! But i understand why people like their products (since Salomé has repeated me every day that her computer was a Mac and not a pc every time i say PC ! ). For me i just want to have a PC that i can modify, change the graphic card, or just simply install and run a game. So PC for me Smile

Salvatore VENNETTILLI

Back to top Go down

Post by Marjorie Braud Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:31 pm

I think it depends of what do you do with you PC. For example, me, I just surf on Internet, I watch movie etc. so I don't need a mac but I think to do other things, mac is good.

Marjorie Braud

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:06 am

Mac is an egoistic elitist tool

Apple is an anti-working class company.

Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamel O Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:58 pm

[Troll] I agree with you John, Mac is elitist for nothing but be careful,   we have a lot of Mac Fans like Marine in the class, she deleted me on facebook because i criticize his Macbook and his jail OS  (Mac OS X) lol! .

Well, nothing better than a PC : more powerful with the half of price than Macbook Pro !

Well, classmates if you want a powerful computer with a beautiful design & the best OS ever (Windows) :  Choose a SurfaceBook !

Mac or PC : Which you prefer ?  Surfacebook2

[/troll]
Jamel O
Jamel O

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamel O Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:04 am

Yara Bassil wrote:Hello Jamel,

Nice Topic. I was a mac user before 2010 then i had to switch to pc because my major was business computing and we work on windows softwares. and then i discovered that a pc can make your life easier and i didn't change since then.

it's not like i hate one and like the other, it's just  like that.

Totally agree with you Yara : PC make our lives easier !

Word , Excel , Powerpoint : Nothing better than these softwares Made in Microsoft !
Jamel O
Jamel O

Back to top Go down

Post by Naima Sais Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:48 am

If you want to know if you are mac or PC : http://www.pc-vs-mac-test.com/
I just found this !

In my opinion It dépends on what do you do on your computer. Because it's easy to work on PC because there are software which are easy to use. But we have to recognize that MAC is also good. (I did my video on Imovie and it was easy and better than Windows movie maker).

Naima Sais

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamel O Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:40 pm

Naima Sais wrote:If you want to know if you are mac or PC : http://www.pc-vs-mac-test.com/
I just found this !

In my opinion It dépends on what do you do on your computer. Because it's easy to work on PC because there are software which are easy to use. But we have to recognize that MAC is also good. (I did my video on Imovie and it was easy and better than Windows movie maker).

Of course Naima, it's a joke and i know that MacOSX is a  good OS even if i prefer Windows or Linux.  But the problem with Apple is the price, you can have a PC more powerful twice half price than Macbook and  design too.

For example , my Asus PC (UX301LA) : Intel core i5 (5th Gen/6), 256 GO SSD, 13,3" 2048*1200 resolution,   8Go DDR3, Intel Iris Graphics , 12 Hour Battery life,  quiet and amazing design in aluminim and glass, tactil  just for 799€. Better than Macbook Pro 13" (1699€)

With 799€ , i can't have a MacBook Air even the cheapest  : 999€ (11 inch model) =>  http://www.apple.com/fr/macbook-air/

I agree, iMovie is a very well for making videos in contrary of Windows Media Maker but if you use a PC, you can just download Sony Vegas Pro : More Powerful than iMovie and very easy to use.

Nevertheless,   the best Movie Maker is Adobe Premiere but it's very difficult to use for begginers  it's just for professionnals !
Jamel O
Jamel O

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfonzo_Meneses Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:37 am

Hello Jamel
I have read the comments of all, and I must say that I like it, but personally I think that the difference in usage of Windows or Mac is linked  to the kind of program we'ere going  to use.
All my life I used Windows, I'm obviously used, however also I am used MAC sometimes, especially for jobs linked to the average audiovisual 'cause the programs are very heavy, for the moment I use Windows but does not rule out having a MAC in the future

Alfonzo_Meneses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down