UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First topic discussion - Sport

+19
Geoffrey LABBE
Maëlys germain
MarineLapouze
caute.suzy
Friedmann Martin
Sarah Lepetit
Lesage juliette
Paul Spagnol
evann
Amandine Devoyon
Martins Paolo
Manon Chabanas Defrance
Romaric Nadaud
pilard
JOUREAU Corentin
Thomas Goursaud
Antonin Soullard
Kevin B
Admin
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First topic discussion - Sport Empty First topic discussion - Sport

Post by Admin Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:01 pm

This is the thread that you respond to if you are Group 1. The subject is Sport. You can talk about what inspired you to your chosen sport, what you think of the inequality of funding for different sports, the state of sport's coaching in France, the problem of drugs in sport .... well anything you want to concerning sport and then you can agree or disagree with your fellow students. Don't worry if you make some spelling or grammar mistakes. Just do your best and give your point of view. Right off you go...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

First topic discussion - Sport Empty Re: First topic discussion - Sport

Post by Kevin B Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:55 pm

For me the sport is all. But at the top level, there are too much problems: inequality between club for example in football where we have a team who buy a player for 40 millions and a little club that must buy with only 2 million. This is also the discrimination in competition or party. I think that all people who practice sport are equal. The sport is a moment of passion, fun but some people forget and seek only the result and use illegal practice.

Kevin B

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Soullard Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:55 pm

Sport allow me to relax. In my point of view, it's a way tou chase all my negative attitude. I love my sport, i practice football (not soccer but american football) and in this sport we need all the type of physics. Everyone got his place in the game. My team, the Angoulême Marauders, is like my second family, mu teammates are all my brothers. We both help each other. This sport isn't really represent in France and i regreat it. But in football, and particullary in the USA, drugs are a true problem, equivalent to sports like cycling. In college (the step before National Football League), players aren't paid, so to be seen by the recruiters (scoots), they took products to level up and beeing big hiiters and greatters players. This is one of the most violent sport in the world, the life expectancy of a pro player is of 52 years old.There is a lot of shock (cuncotion) same in France where the level is lower, i had one myself but always so love my sport.

Antonin Soullard

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:35 pm

Kevin B wrote:For me the sport is all. But at the top level, there are too much problems: inequality between club for example in football where we have a team who buy a player for 40 millions and a little club that must buy with only 2 million. This is also the discrimination in competition or party. I think that all people who practice sport are equal. The sport is a moment of passion, fun but some people forget and seek only the result and use illegal practice.

I agree that this inequality is bad for sport. What can we do about it? Should their be a cap like in some American sports or even a draft of players? What other options could be considered?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:37 pm

Antonin Soullard wrote:Sport allow me to relax. In my point of view, it's a way tou chase all my negative attitude. I love my sport, i practice football (not soccer but american football) and in this sport we need all the type of physics. Everyone got his place in the game. My team, the Angoulême Marauders, is like my second family, mu teammates are all my brothers. We both help each other. This sport isn't really represent in France and i regreat it. But in football, and particullary in the USA, drugs are a true problem, equivalent to sports like cycling. In college (the step before National Football League), players aren't paid, so to be seen by the recruiters (scoots), they took products to level up and beeing big hiiters and greatters players. This is one of the most violent sport in the world, the life expectancy of a pro player is of 52 years old.There is a lot of shock (cuncotion) same in France where the level is lower, i had one myself but always so love my sport.

It's a great sport and the violence is one of the attractions, Do you think we should limit the collisions or further protect the players? At the highest level they are well paid but in Europe there is not the same recompense for the battering the body takes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Goursaud Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:28 pm

For me, the sport is essential and I play sports since childhood,I like all sports, especially football. For exemple, in football, I think today money dominates the game, is a business,it was not like this before. Sport changes with time, and not always in good. Some sports are stained by doping (cycling for exemple) and this affects his image, his idea.
We must therefore change the things and mentalities, for to have better sport, to heal a part of the sport. But is not easy.

Thomas Goursaud

Back to top Go down

Post by JOUREAU Corentin Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:38 pm

I think that the sport is an important thing because she serves to relax, for to avoid of being too much tight. I play soccer and I can notice that this sport helps me to relax me then now I manage better to keep my concentration and my patience.But the sport can become dangerous for the health because of the doping where a lot of people take drugs without knowing it.

JOUREAU Corentin

Back to top Go down

Post by pilard Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:44 pm

I think, sport is necessary for stay in shape and for have a healthy lifestyle. Sports helps to relax after hards days or just for pleasure. Then, thanks to the practice of sports we become more sociable and we make friends.

pilard

Back to top Go down

Post by Romaric Nadaud Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:50 pm

For me, the sport is essential and I practice it since the childhood, but at the high level the sport is complicated especially in football because It's control by money and It's not good for the little club who play at the same level . But the sport is good because It brings people together .

Romaric Nadaud

Back to top Go down

First topic discussion - Sport Empty Group 1 thème "le sport"

Post by Manon Chabanas Defrance Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:22 pm

For me sport is important because it is present everywhere. It helps us heal our diseases, have enjoy with our friends, our family. Spend good time. There are different sports, collective or individuals, sports more or less known. Then, the sport is essential to me in my life because I spend a lot of time, football is my favorite sport is, therefore, why I chose the STAPS.

Manon Chabanas Defrance

Back to top Go down

Post by Martins Paolo Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:18 am

For me the sport is so important, it is more than a passion. I spend a great deal of time to make it in particular of the soccer, it gets me a lot of pleasure. The sport brings you sensations which the other activities don't have. However, I find it's a pity that certain people degrade the image of the sport by taking drugs, or by making anti-sports acts as the insults for example. The cheating should not exist in the sport, it is unfortunate.

Martins Paolo

Back to top Go down

First topic discussion - Sport Empty First topic discussion - Sport

Post by Amandine Devoyon Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:10 pm

For me the sport is very important because it allows me to have fun with my friends and escape a moment. I like every sports, specially i play football.
I think the high level sport it's denatured by money, valours it's not same because players must be best so they are most individuals when they play a collective sport. The most touch sport is men's football with big transfer of player.

Amandine Devoyon

Back to top Go down

Post by evann Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:40 pm

the subject is really large sport means a lot of things. In fact we can just do some sport just alone like when we run during the week-end for our awn plaesure, or with friends to have some fun . But it's also a crucial part of somes lifes. For exemple there are people whith a big handicap like we see in the paralympics games , and for them the sport is the only thing they got so sport is there life .
in conclusion sport is a realy good thing because it's bring a lot of good points .

evann

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Spagnol Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:46 pm

To my mind Sport is first of all, an social activity. let me explain, Sport can regroup many different civilization, culture, group of person...Moreover we can meet some people, for exemple : I seen for the first time pratically all my friends on a basket ball court. of course in sport to high level , the challenge more the money make things different. Your opponents are not your friends, many sportsman take drug... I think, we must don't forget, the principal objective of sport : given the best of one self and be fair play.

Paul Spagnol

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesage juliette Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:06 pm

For me, the sport is very important both physically and mentally,it’s the best way to learn on ourself. Know our limites but also teach us suparss. But everything sports have them negative points and  it’s  touch all the more at high level. there are moneys problems as said it the football players but this problem is present in other sports in the basketball for exemple particullary in NBA. But an other problems present in the sport is the pession which we can suffer and this an all age and all level and  it’s at this time that the sport becomes a source of anxiety. But when this problems isn’t present the sport is very great and for me particullary team sports like a basket-ball.

Lesage juliette

Back to top Go down

First topic discussion - Sport Empty first topic : sport

Post by Sarah Lepetit Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:33 pm

From my point of view, the sport provides a feeling of well-being, a moment in which we don't think anymore through daily stress because we focus on our physical activity. Besides, we can have satisfaction moments, for instance when we succeed a new element, when we progress, when we win a match or a tournament. Moreover, the sport enables to create social relationships with people who have chosen the same sport as us, with who we share the same passion.
Actually, sport is important for our balance and health.

Sarah Lepetit

Back to top Go down

First topic discussion - Sport Empty first topic : Sport

Post by Friedmann Martin Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:00 pm

I think sport is a something of essential in our lifes. Firstly sport is important to keep a good physical condition and to have an heathly way of life.
Sport is also way to liberate oneself, because when you are probems in your life (mental, physical...) making sport is a way to forgot all problems.
Sport is also meeting of differents cultures and civilization, for exemple in the olympicc games there is many countries represent.

Friedmann Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by caute.suzy Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:34 pm

In recent weeks the Paralympic Games take place in Rio . The France today to 28 medals including 9 gold. In athlétics, Nantenin Keita win their 400m in 55"78. In swimming, David Smétanine wins second place in the 50m freestyle. And to finsh with my exemples, the swordsman team win paralympic game!

caute.suzy

Back to top Go down

First topic discussion - Sport Empty First topic about the sport

Post by MarineLapouze Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:28 pm

Being in faculty of sport and sciences, the sport is an important point in our life. Some perceibe that only as a hobbie but for us is a real way of surpassing itself, and of releasing itself from a stress or other one.
Also some people live only for the sport. They make it as soon as they can and until exhaustion. Which can bring bad things to their health.
However other people which are reached by diseases (obesity or other one) use the sport to return their life and their better health.
For me the sport also allows to channel his energy when we are hyper active. Furthermore it pulled also a higher social life because we meet people in our discipline.

MarineLapouze

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:36 pm

caute.suzy wrote:
In recent weeks the Paralympic Games take place in Rio . The France today to 28 medals including 9 gold. In athlétics, Nantenin Keita win their 400m in 55"78. In swimming, David Smétanine wins second place in the 50m freestyle. And to finsh with my exemples, the swordsman team win paralympic game!

GB have 147 medals Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

First topic discussion - Sport Empty sport/Maelys

Post by Maëlys germain Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:36 pm

In my opinion, sport is an entairtainment, whitch allows to fell good in the head ans it's body. there are multiple sport accessible to everybody, as we can see in paralympics. When you had problems in your life, making sport is a good remedy to fell better.
The sport can be made individually or collectively and allows to spend good moments with his friends. Personally i chose to play basket ball because it's a team sport whitch allows to forge links whith his team-mates. This sport oblige me to surpass myself and learn me to play  with others.
However there are some problems in the sport as the doping because of the pressure, stakes and the difficulty oh the exercice. But also problems of inequality between women and men, for exemple we see more often men playing soocer or rubgy on TV that women. I think that it is three problems should not exist, it is nevertheless things simple to solve but that always exist.

Maëlys germain

Back to top Go down

First topic discussion - Sport Empty The sport

Post by Geoffrey LABBE Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:13 pm

The sport is a way of life. Indeed, I think the sport lets people to be fulfilled in their lives. The sport in general whatever sport you practice, is a physical and mental effort. It's too a hobbie that we practice to enjoy. When we practice a sport we go beyond so it's a way to decompress. Finally the sport lets to fix aims since we can practice the sport in competition. And the principal aim is to stay in good health.

Geoffrey LABBE

Back to top Go down

Post by benoit devaine Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:41 pm

the sport is a way of forget the everyday life during the activity .The sport as a whole is good but even if the victory are important, he is important to have a goal and to have fun.

benoit devaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Amandine Burlier Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:52 pm

With the sport we can unwind and forget stress, problems that we have in the daily life. The sport helps to build our personality and also to meet new people. We create strong relationships with emotions of the sport like trainings, stress of competitions or when a team lose. Sometimes we can find a sense of family. I think good relationships in a club help an athlete to progress and to win competitions.

Amandine Burlier

Back to top Go down

First topic discussion - Sport Empty SPort

Post by Moinet Cassandra Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:53 pm

For me, the sport is a way to exert yourself, to unwind and have fun, it's a passion. But at hight level, the sport is corrupted by the money and the power and it's show the inegality, for example the inegality between man and woman : the male sport is more cover than female sport.
But the sport can also be a way to gather people together and make friends.
At last, i like all sport especcially football, but i'm very dissapointed to see the impact of the money on it.

Moinet Cassandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next