What did you think of the last episod of...

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Gaëlle on Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:19 pm

Anyone watching Black Sails ? => It a really awesome pirates series with a spirit like Pirates of the Caribbean. If you like Game of Throne and pirates, I highly recommend it Smile

And once, John, you recommended me Grimm. I started this week-end and I liked it. It's easy to watch with a bit of fantasy. I already finished the first season ^^ 4 more to go before it restart in January !

(Can't wait for January by the way because a lot of my series will restart : Bones, Grimm, Colony, The Magicians, and Black Sails ! )

Gaëlle

Posts : 255
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Admin on Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:35 pm

After you've started watching Grimm you see people in the street and you think he could easily be a rat or a hedgehog or something.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2737
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Gaëlle on Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:37 pm

Admin wrote:After you've started watching Grimm you see people in the street and you think he could easily be a rat or a hedgehog or something.

hahahahahahaha !!! That's sooo true ! I wonder if all humans in Grimm are from one of the royal families or if true normal humans exist.

Gaëlle

Posts : 255
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Alex Lasserre on Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:04 pm

I've watched the first two episode of Black Sails need to continue but it's cool Wink

John I think you might be interested in some of the videos of Paul Taylor. He is an english who lives in France and is doing some videos about things that are weird to him in France. I let you check this one out :

Hope you'll like it Wink
avatar
Alex Lasserre

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Admin on Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:56 pm

Alex Lasserre wrote:I've watched the first two episode of Black Sails need to continue but it's cool Wink

John I think you might be interested in some of the videos of Paul Taylor. He is an english who lives in France and is doing some videos about things that are weird to him in France. I let you check this one out :

Hope you'll like it Wink

Jamel posted these in another thread.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2737
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Laure on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:07 am

vikings s4e11:
I'm not sure that Ivar and Bjorn are interesting enough to run the show without Ragnar. I hope Ragnar will find his energy back. It seems that the gods still have some projects for him (based on the suicide scene)
I like french Rollo, but I'm probably being too patriotic here.

Laure

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Admin on Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:18 pm

What a great final episode to an excellent series.

Westworld eps 10:
They kept some nice surprises to the end - The man in Black being William was fantastic. Dolores illogical sequences earlier were explained by the fact that they were flash back/ memory sequences and not actually happening alongside other things we were seeing. Ford wasn't a bad guy, he wanted his creations to find their own "being" and he led them through suffering to find it and then gave his life for them. All in all a wonderful series and some great acting. My only reservation is that Ford would surely realise that humans would simply come and nuke the androids after their killing spree.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2737
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Laure on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:11 am

Admin wrote:What a great final episode to an excellent series.

Westworld eps 10:
They kept some nice surprises to the end - The man in Black being William was fantastic. Dolores illogical sequences earlier were explained by the fact that they were flash back/ memory sequences and not actually happening alongside other things we were seeing. Ford wasn't a bad guy, he wanted his creations to find their own "being" and he led them through suffering to find it and then gave his life for them. All in all a wonderful series and some great acting. My only reservation is that Ford would surely realise that humans would simply come and nuke the androids after their killing spree.  

I won't read the spoil but John you made me change my mind, I didn't want to watch this last episode but if you say it's great, I will give it a shot!

Laure

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Admin on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:45 am

Laure wrote:
Admin wrote:What a great final episode to an excellent series.

Westworld eps 10:
They kept some nice surprises to the end - The man in Black being William was fantastic. Dolores illogical sequences earlier were explained by the fact that they were flash back/ memory sequences and not actually happening alongside other things we were seeing. Ford wasn't a bad guy, he wanted his creations to find their own "being" and he led them through suffering to find it and then gave his life for them. All in all a wonderful series and some great acting. My only reservation is that Ford would surely realise that humans would simply come and nuke the androids after their killing spree.  

I won't read the spoil but John you made me change my mind, I didn't want to watch this last episode but if you say it's great, I will give it a shot!

It could just be that it's my type of programme and not yours. If you watch it I hope that you don't waste your time.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2737
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Laure on Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:15 pm

Oh you know, I do have some time to waste...

Laure

Posts : 108
Join date : 2015-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Admin on Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:28 pm

Up to 8th episode in Marco polo second season. It's just a beautiful programme with great acting. Anyone who hasn't seen it should start.

Vikings ep 13:
Another great episode. Lagatha takes back her home - will be interesting to see if the boys accept it when they are released. Rollo back to being a viking! Ragnar being Ragnar, love the interplay with Ivar and Ragnar's one liners are magnificent. Pretty sure we're going to see some pain for Ragnar but he'll be saved by the boneless one and do exactly whatever it is he has planned.

Has anybody watched Tyrant? We're on the second season, I like it but it's spoiled by a couple of poor characters and a US point of view. Love the Arab parts though and the leader is a great character with so much depth.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2737
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Gaëlle on Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:35 pm

Admin wrote:
Laure wrote:
Admin wrote:What a great final episode to an excellent series.

Westworld eps 10:
They kept some nice surprises to the end - The man in Black being William was fantastic. Dolores illogical sequences earlier were explained by the fact that they were flash back/ memory sequences and not actually happening alongside other things we were seeing. Ford wasn't a bad guy, he wanted his creations to find their own "being" and he led them through suffering to find it and then gave his life for them. All in all a wonderful series and some great acting. My only reservation is that Ford would surely realise that humans would simply come and nuke the androids after their killing spree.  

I won't read the spoil but John you made me change my mind, I didn't want to watch this last episode but if you say it's great, I will give it a shot!

It could just be that it's my type of programme and not yours. If you watch it I hope that you don't waste your time.

I loved it !
westworld ep 10:
The twist with William is amazing ! I had a feeling during the episode while seeing young William's knife and bad guy William's knife that looked pretty the same.
I will be waiting for the next season Smile to see what they'll all do with us bad humans Laughing

Gaëlle

Posts : 255
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Gaëlle on Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:35 pm

I still haven't watch Viking... I'm too stuck with Grimm !

Gaëlle

Posts : 255
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Admin on Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:42 pm

Gaëlle wrote:I still haven't watch Viking... I'm too stuck with Grimm !

New season of Grimm starts in January.

Vikings is just amazing.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2737
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Gaëlle on Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:47 pm

Admin wrote:
Gaëlle wrote:I still haven't watch Viking... I'm too stuck with Grimm !

New season of Grimm starts in January.

Yeah I saw ! That's why I have to finish it before Smile Tonight I'll finish the 3rd season.

As for viking, I think I'll watch during a full day between Christmas and New Year's Eve !

Gaëlle

Posts : 255
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Gaëlle on Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:23 pm

In fact, yesterday I finished the 4th season... Laughing

Gaëlle

Posts : 255
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Admin on Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:17 pm

Grimm is great apart from his wife and the female grimm.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2737
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Gaëlle on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:21 pm

Admin wrote:Grimm is great apart from his wife and the female grimm.

Grimm season 5:
I watched the 10th episode last night... I was so disappointed of what they did to Juliet... I hated her and now I have mixed feelings, I wish she comes back to her older self the nice Juliet... I like Teresa she's a bit fussy. One thing I don't want to see is Adelin and Nick together Evil or Very Mad
They found a lots of keys in the 10th episode and they plan on going to Germany... I think it's a bit too much at the same time with the black claw story.
To finish I wish we see more of Diana.

Gaëlle

Posts : 255
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Admin on Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:27 am

Vikings eps14,15:
The King is dead. Long live the king. One of my favourite characters in any TV series anytime has died. And he was great to the end. Going out on his own terms and proving the Gods don't exist. The Vikings saga is now handed onto Ivar the Boneless and Bjorn. With Lagatha killing Ivar's mother will he kill her or will he get her to join him to attack Britain? Wonderful and sad. A mention for Egbert who also played a strong role in these episodes.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2737
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Admin on Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:30 am

Gaëlle wrote:
Admin wrote:Grimm is great apart from his wife and the female grimm.

Grimm season 5:
I watched the 10th episode last night... I was so disappointed of what they did to Juliet... I hated her and now I have mixed feelings, I wish she comes back to her older self the nice Juliet... I like Teresa she's a bit fussy. One thing I don't want to see is Adelin and Nick together   Evil or Very Mad
They found a lots of keys in the 10th episode and they plan on going to Germany... I think it's a bit too much at the same time with the black claw  story.
To finish I wish we see more of Diana.

Grimm:
I hated Juliet in the early seasons and only found her okay as the badass Juliet. Adeline I didn't like early but quite like the interaction with Nick now they have the child. Teresa just bores me to death. The key was so important in the first season then nothing until all these keys but still the story goes nowhere. The male characters are so much better.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2737
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by MisterSTAPS on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:52 pm

Admin wrote:
Vikings eps14,15:
The King is dead. Long live the king. One of my favourite characters in any TV series anytime has died. And he was great to the end. Going out on his own terms and proving the Gods don't exist. The Vikings saga is now handed onto Ivar the Boneless and Bjorn. With Lagatha killing Ivar's mother will he kill her or will he get her to join him to attack Britain? Wonderful and sad. A mention for Egbert who also played a strong role in these episodes.

NOOO I read your quote because I thought that I watched Ep 15 yesterday, but not yet. I've spoiled myself. Embarassed Sad

MisterSTAPS

Posts : 58
Join date : 2016-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by MisterSTAPS on Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:12 pm

Vikings EP15:
I agree with you John, Ragnar stayed great and strong until his death. I love him because he is marvelous and talented character. I hope to see him in a new series or movies. Unfortunately, I was right, he is dead before the end of this season. He has shown that the augur was wrong with his predictions: the man is the only one master of his destiny. That's a good and real life's lesson. No matter you trust in gods or not, you grow up and build up by yourself. I was surprised by the king Egbert because during seasons, he killed Ragnar's people (because he hated him) and at the end, he loved him.

MisterSTAPS

Posts : 58
Join date : 2016-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Admin on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:53 pm

MisterSTAPS wrote:
Admin wrote:
Vikings eps14,15:
The King is dead. Long live the king. One of my favourite characters in any TV series anytime has died. And he was great to the end. Going out on his own terms and proving the Gods don't exist. The Vikings saga is now handed onto Ivar the Boneless and Bjorn. With Lagatha killing Ivar's mother will he kill her or will he get her to join him to attack Britain? Wonderful and sad. A mention for Egbert who also played a strong role in these episodes.

NOOO I read your quote because I thought that I watched Ep 15 yesterday, but not yet. I've spoiled myself. Embarassed Sad

I'm sorry for you. Sad
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2737
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Admin on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:57 pm

MisterSTAPS wrote:
Vikings EP15:
I agree with you John, Ragnar stayed great and strong until his death. I love him because he is marvelous and talented character. I hope to see him in a new series or movies. Unfortunately, I was right, he is dead before the end of this season. He has shown that the augur was wrong with his predictions: the man is the only one master of his destiny. That's a good and real life's lesson. No matter you trust in gods or not, you grow up and build up by yourself. I was surprised by the king Egbert because during seasons, he killed Ragnar's people (because he hated him) and at the end, he loved him.

Vikings ep15:
Agree with everything you say. In 2016 there have been a lot of famous deaths most notably for me David Bowie but the saddest death of all was Ragnar. Wink Hope 2017 is great for you.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2737
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Gaëlle on Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:12 pm

Admin wrote:
MisterSTAPS wrote:
Vikings EP15:
I agree with you John, Ragnar stayed great and strong until his death. I love him because he is marvelous and talented character. I hope to see him in a new series or movies. Unfortunately, I was right, he is dead before the end of this season. He has shown that the augur was wrong with his predictions: the man is the only one master of his destiny. That's a good and real life's lesson. No matter you trust in gods or not, you grow up and build up by yourself. I was surprised by the king Egbert because during seasons, he killed Ragnar's people (because he hated him) and at the end, he loved him.

Vikings ep15:
Agree with everything you say. In 2016 there have been a lot of famous deaths most notably for me David Bowie but the saddest death of all was Ragnar.  Wink Hope 2017 is great for you.

hahahahha I loved your spoiler comment John ! Happy new year to all of you cheers

Viking ep15:
My brother thought I'll cry Ragnar's death but in the end he died the way he wanted and showing how strong vikings are !
I have to confess, I'm still hoping like a John Snow he will rise from the dead... flower


My series are coming back Smile (sorry for the law quality ><)

Gaëlle

Posts : 255
Join date : 2015-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum