UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 3 - Reality TV and Celebrities

+18
CAMAIL Julien
Clément Sorton
louis charpentier
Tom Desachy
Valentin Taillefer
Corentin Donnou
Aubin Bruneau
Juliette Bournas
Favergeat Laura
Audrey Bois
Amaury Babin
Johan.Raud
jerem.bellicaud
hugo randy
Titouan Bélair
Marine.Renaud
shana.bouquet
Admin
22 posters

Go down

week 3 - Reality TV and Celebrities Empty week 3 - Reality TV and Celebrities

Post by Admin Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:56 pm

What do you watch? Who do you follow? What do you think?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

week 3 - Reality TV and Celebrities Empty Re: week 3 - Reality TV and Celebrities

Post by shana.bouquet Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:45 pm

Hello everybody !

I think reality TV is a good pastime, i watch sometimes Secret Story but i admit this type of program is turn around aesthetics and appearance, i think also sometimes in this type of show the reality beyond the game. Personally, i prefer a celebrity in film or music, for example Vincent Cassel, the best actor for me. There are many celebrities in the world but for me, the best celebrities are those who have talent.

shana.bouquet

Back to top Go down

week 3 - Reality TV and Celebrities Empty reality tv

Post by Marine.Renaud Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:05 pm

Hello everybody
I look regularly of the reality TV but not all the temps.je considers secret story in this moment.je finds that it is a good pastime in spite of the television often shows the actors on their bad day. This kind of TV program looks like not at all the reports or the broadcasts intellectual. Her stays all the same an entertainment.

Marine.Renaud

Back to top Go down

week 3 - Reality TV and Celebrities Empty Re: week 3 - Reality TV and Celebrities

Post by Titouan Bélair Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:31 pm

Hi people,
For me, television is a waste of time, there are only very few quality issue, and even if it exists it is easier to access with the Internet.
when the reality show, I find it uninteresting for me it's not even entertaining as this is based the cliché of a generation.
to summarize the celebrity reality TV is either the same qi that oyster anemic or so ... ah no nothing.
Titouan Bélair
Titouan Bélair

Back to top Go down

Post by hugo randy Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:09 pm

Hi everyboby !
i don't like watch tv ( i don't have 1 in my apartment)
if i don't like tv it's probably due to reality tv.
Reality tv is disturbing, i can't stop making fun of actors, they r all stupid, i think it's a selection criteria.
About celebrities, i don't understand why people r so interested in their lifes.
personally i don't even remember their names
except KIM K
hugo randy
hugo randy

Back to top Go down

Post by jerem.bellicaud Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:51 pm

Hi everybody,
I almost don't watch TV and much less the reality TV.
I do not have time to watch TV because of English homework and also because I prefer to play sports. Furthermore it is scientifically proven that the TV reality diminishes the intellectual quoeficient.
realities TV are not made for me even if one sees more and more

jerem.bellicaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan.Raud Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:49 pm

Hello everybody,

I watch reality TV in my freetime.
I like the revenge of the ex and the angels of reality TV because I can laugh of the differents "actors" who are little intelligent and allow me to enjoy myself.
There are lot of fun actors who do not realize to be very stupid!

Johan.Raud

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaury Babin Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:26 pm

Hi everybody,

I watch the Reality TV in my free time, as in particular the Angels of the Reality TV, The Ch'tis and the Marseillais.
What amuses me most, it's the candidates who can be delirious and make that we can like them as well as hate them.
However, I find certain a little bit stupid and unimportant broadcasts of this concept because are badly produced, badly staged and where the casting is not good.

Amaury Babin

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Bois Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:37 pm

Hi everybody,
I'm going to talk about reality TV and celebrities.
Like reality TV I begin just to watch secret story on TV and I don't look other reality TV. Like celebrities I love Alycia Debnam-Carey and Jonnhy Deep because I love their way to play in movies and series. Like other celebrities I like a lot Josh Hutcherson, Jennifer Lawrence, Jim Carrey and Emma Watson.

Audrey Bois

Back to top Go down

Post by Favergeat Laura Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:12 pm

Hi everybody,
I don't Watch a reality TV. but I admired the celebrities as Emma Watson, who struggle for egality betwenn man and girl. Or Jennifer Lawrence and Jennifer Aniston who gives a dreams in each of their film.

Favergeat Laura

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Bournas Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:19 pm

Hello everybody,
I don't watch reality TV because I hate it and I find it really stupid!

Juliette Bournas

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubin Bruneau Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:33 pm

Hello !
I don't watch reality tv beacause i don't like this. I think people who are selected for doing this kind of issue have made too much because they pose as debiles people.

Aubin Bruneau

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:37 pm

Well Kim Kardasian had a ring stolen in Paris today. To pay for that ring I would need to work for 160 years for the University of Poitiers and use every euro of my salary to pay for it.

Incredible?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Donnou Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:55 pm

Hello everybody ,

Today a would talk about reality tv , I watch reality tv sometime because it's make me laugh , I thinks the reality tv is good for relax head on the tv but so do not spend too many time as it's makes it stupide at the end.
Corentin Donnou
Corentin Donnou

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin Taillefer Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:10 pm

Hello !

I do not watch reality TVs, and celebrities in TV's reality does not interest me because these people earn a lot of money as these people are only there to create buzz.

Valentin Taillefer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Desachy Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:22 pm

I don't like watching reality TV. For me characters are stupid and they make me sad so I change TV channel when I look a reality TV.

Tom Desachy

Back to top Go down

Post by louis charpentier Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:15 pm

Hi !
for me the reality tv show is useless because in there the actors are ,at 100/100 VERY STUPID,and all of the show is mediatize , so it's this is why I do not watch that sort of thing ,that all ,good bye

louis charpentier

Back to top Go down

Post by Clément Sorton Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:01 pm

Hi everybody,

I watch reality TV in my free time like secret story just to laught about stupid people who are in this "show". Otherwise, i find that reality TV get us nothing so why watch this ? "Non mais ALLO quoi !?"

Clément Sorton

Back to top Go down

Post by CAMAIL Julien Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:16 pm

Reality TV are for stupid person, or person who have time to look shit on TV, or i heard some people said " i'm looking that, to feel me less stupid"
You aren't suprise if i say you: i don't watch reality TV, so i didn't foolow no more.
About celebreties: I like mostly rugby players (Mike Brown and Sonny Bill Williams ... and others) and athlete like (Kevin Mayer and Pascal Martino Lagarde ... ) and other athletic.

CAMAIL Julien

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceau Jarrossay Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:36 pm

Dear friends,

In my opinion, reality tv is a passtime like other, nobody can say ''they are stupid !''
I don't like reality tv but i can understand people who watch that. For me it's a cinema, it is a fiction because they win money for pass hollidays and be filmed.

Have good day.

Marceau Jarrossay

Back to top Go down

week 3 - Reality TV and Celebrities Empty reality TV

Post by Dubreuil Baptiste Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:51 pm

Hello everybody,
today I talk about the reality TV: personally, I dont't watch the reality TV because the actors are often ridiculous and stupid. However, I watch sometimes TV reality with my friends when we change channels with intent to laugh with their behavior.

Dubreuil Baptiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Camille Bohn Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:58 pm

hugo randy wrote:Hi  everyboby !
i don't like watch tv ( i don't have 1 in my apartment)
if i don't like tv it's probably due to reality tv.
Reality tv is disturbing, i can't stop making fun of actors, they r all stupid, i think it's a selection criteria.
About celebrities, i don't understand why people r so interested in their lifes.
personally i don't even remember their names
except KIM K
and tata
Camille Bohn
Camille Bohn

Back to top Go down

week 3 - Reality TV and Celebrities Empty reality shows

Post by Camille Bohn Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:26 pm

good evening dear classmates and dear professor,
the topic this week is "reality shows", first of all , i never though that i'll have to do a work about it but the class voted. To me it's sad that we have to talk about this kind of TV program, it means that we have nothing more interesting to talk about. Indeed, I think watching reality shows is a good way to lose its intellectual abilities.
I heard in the past a stupid  tv presenter defend his reality show saying that this kind of programs were social experiences. Its is wrong, IQ of people inhere is far below average, they don't represent society. Furthermore, the way they act, the way they talk is really a bad example for youth.
There is so much good and intelligent movies or series to watch, so why just turn on TV, let his brain on the coffee table and watch reality show?
Camille Bohn
Camille Bohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Benoit Cebria Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:34 am

Hi everybody,
I don't like watch reality TV because i don't inderstand the character and the play. They are stupid and win money for nothing. I think that people are not serious.

Benoit Cebria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down