BoJack Horseman(TV series)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BoJack Horseman(TV series)

Post by TAO SIHAN on Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:00 pm

BoJack Horseman

Season 1
Episode 1&2

Personally, I'm not really like watching TV series cause they always take a lot of time and I don't like to waiting series to update. I prefer to watch movies. But since this summer, there is a series very popular in China, «BoJack Horseman», so I really curious about it. I want to know what's the point attractive.

This series talk about the ordinary life of a star unpopular with a head of horse. It is defined as comic, but for me, it isn't very funny cause sometimes I just don't understand the American joke. I think it's more than a serie “educational”.

I watched 2 episodes which narrated BoJack lives with a hobo called Todd in LA, and his agent, princess Caroline, is his ex girlfriend. For rallying, Caroline wants BoJack to write an autobiography, but BoJack can't write anything so they find Diane to ghostwrite. At the beginning, BoJack can't open his heart to Diane, so the autobiography makes none progress. But finally, he tried to open it up.

In this series, BoJack transmit many negative energy. He complains, he doesn't want to make great efforts, he says something harsh, which makes him like a passive loser. But actually I think in his heart of hearts, he is a person very nice and kind.

In episode 2 he says:“ You know what the problem is with everybody?They all just want to hear what they already believed. No one ever wants hear the truth.” I think he tells the truth. Because I saw many peoples behave like that, which makes me really sick.

TAO SIHAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BoJack Horseman(TV series)

Post by TAO SIHAN on Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:50 pm

Season1
Episode3&4

This time, BoJack's rival, Mr.Peanutbutter gives a definition about“ Zoe and Zelda”. Zoe and Zelda are twins in a sictom. Zelda is funny, positive extravert. But Zoe is absolutely opposite. She is tart and negative.

For BoJack, he is “Zoe”. Todd want to write a rock opera. And BoJack helps him. He gonna try to be Zelda but at the end, BoJack didn't want Todd to be succeed so he destroyed Todd's opera.

Nobody is born to be virtuous. All of us can be Zoe. Most of people will chose to do something bad for benefiting. In our deep heart, we always pretend to be Zelda. We want to be a good person. But we also always become Zoe even though we don't want to be.

TAO SIHAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TAO SIHAN on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:02 pm

season 1
episode 5

When Diane and BoJack are in New York, Diane picks up the telephone and she is told by her brother that her dad died. Actually Diane doesn't sad at all cause she really hate her father. Her father always crack her down and laugh at her. But she thinks she still need to go to home for lament. So they come to Boston for funeral.

But when Diane come back to her family, her brothers and her mother behave in a way unkind. They ridicule Diane and show the prank what Diane's brothers had done for BoJack. Then Diane leave for preparing the funeral but nobody shows up. And she ask her family why they don't come, they just something makes Diane crazy. And BoJack realize that Diane is so upside so he trys to make her be happy. And he tells Diane :"If you can't find a way to let off some steam, you'er going to explore. " And he tells her that she didn't need to come back anymore, thank to the death of her father, her father won't hurt anybody. The only things that Diane needs to do is just keep forward living.

TAO SIHAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TAO SIHAN on Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:11 pm

Season 1
Episode 6&7

Well, BoJack and Diane come back to LA from New York. And they have a dinner with Diane's boyfriend, Mr. Penautbutter. When they are in the restaurant, BoJack and Mr.Penautbutter craze to vie with each other for Diane. At the same time, Todd was be prisoned and he wanna BoJack can save him but BoJack is observed in love. Finally BoJack released that he's in love with Diane. But Diane engaged with Mr.Penautbutter and Diane looks like upset because he lies to her.

Diane called BoJack and tell him what happened. BoJack feels too sad to do something crazy. And he wants not to be alone so he come to find Princess Caroline and pursue her again. Caroline meets some difficults of her work so she is touched by BoJack. When she decided to go out with BoJack, BoJack just leave for some other thing. Caroline is sad and she decided to be a cold-blooded person. But in fact, she still loves BoJack.

When the boss wants to fire BoJack, Caroline try her best to fine a job for BoJack because she doesn't want he is fired. But it is always dramatic. When Caroline calls BoJack for telling him that she finds a job for him, BoJack doesn't care about it cause he is with Diane. And that day is Caroline's birthday.

Actually, I think also that BoJack is an asshole just like others think. But sometimes BoJack does something really nice. I don't know what a person he is in reality.

TAO SIHAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TAO SIHAN on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:33 am

Season 1
Episode 8

BoJack is going to see Herb who is his “old friend”with Diane and Todd in the hospital cause Herb has a cancer. BoJack is afraid to spend the time with Herb, he stabbed him in the back several times ago. When they were young, they worked together like talks show in a bar. And oneday, the ABC invited Herb to hotshot event at LACMA and Herb want to introduce his performance with this big chance. And BoJack go with Herbe but in the hotshot BoJack realized that Herbe gonna famous so he is jealous. After several days, Herbe told BoJack the ABC bought his pitch TV “Horsin’ around”. And Herb wants BoJack to become the main actor. BoJack is becoming more and more overbearing.

Herbe was found by the others that he is a gay and he gonna fired, he wants BoJack to help him. But he tried, he realized he can’t change the boss’s mind. And he gave it up.
When they arrived at Herb’s house, Herb always says some ironic remarks to BoJack. And BoJack actually wanna say sorry to Herb but Herb did’n want to forgive him because he didn’t call Herb during 20 years. Herbe was sad, he thought everybodt left.

At the way of home, BoJack kissed Diane......

TAO SIHAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TAO SIHAN on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:23 pm

Season 1
Episode 9

Last episode talked about that BoJack kissed Diane, after that it becomes awkward between them and Diane wants they just to stay friends. But BoJack wants to stop her wedding.

Diane becomes feel this wedding give her so much pressure but Mr.Penautbutter is always positive. On the other hand, BoJack and Todd decide to breaking in the house of Mr. Penautbutter. Casually, Todd hired by Mr.Penautbutter as his driver.And BoJack thinks it is a chance to make a trail for Mr.Penautbutter but Todd starts to realise that they should not do like this. And some little things make Diane feel she should get married with Mr. Penautbutter right now. But Mr. Penautbutter feels Diane had doubts for this mariage. And Todd found that BoJack cheated him before. Several months ago, when Todd prepared his rock opera, BoJack hired an actress to cheat him for destroying the rock opera.

So when BoJack deceide to tell Diane he loves her, Todd stop him cause he thinks BoJack destroyed his life, he can't let BoJack continue to mess up other's life, especially the life od Penautbutter. Because Penautbutter treat him llike a real friend.

TAO SIHAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TAO SIHAN on Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:38 pm

Season 1
Episode 10&11&12

BoJack is working for Mr.Penautbutter’s movie and they take the movie in his house. And Todd starts to retaliate him. At the same time, Diane almost finished the book of autobiography. After read this autobiography, BoJack thinks Diane worked bad because he thinks this book tells everyone that he is a jerk. Diane published some chapiters on the Internet, people start to laughing at BoJack which makes him feel angry and sad, he fired Diane.

Diane thinks people will love a not perfect BoJack cause nobody is perfect. But BoJack always wanna him become a perfect person. He is afraid that others will find real him. So BoJack decides to write a book by himself. And finnally, he found he can't write a good book.

After published, this book has beed incrediable and it maked BoJack get the wards. Then, he wants to perform in a film call "Secretariat", because this film talks about his favoriate idol. And Diane decided to take a job on the Secretariat movie as a character consultant. So they gonna work together again. But BoJack is still alone.

TAO SIHAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zhaozixuan on Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:19 pm

I think you are zoe Wink

zhaozixuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TAO SIHAN on Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:01 pm

zhaozixuan wrote:I think you are zoe Wink
ok bye Wink

TAO SIHAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TAO SIHAN on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:54 pm

Season 2
Episode 1

The story begins with the quarrel of BoJack's parents. And his mother said to him that he ruined her life. When BoJack was a child, his parents always quarreled and didb't care about him. So BoJack thought if he becomes a superstar, he gonna get a compliment of his parents. But the fact is, even though he has been already popular, his mother didn't think he is doing well. After many years ago, his mother always didn't think that BoJack is good. She said he is repulsive cause it's genetic. But at that moment, BoJack is trying to change himself, but his mother just tells him there is no cure for him. It make him to lose hope again and to be upset.

TAO SIHAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TAO SIHAN on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:59 pm

Season 2
Episode 2

BoJack realised most of people like him is just because his autobiography. They think BoJack should be the same as the book mentioned. But BoJack doesn't want to be a loser, he wants to change.

He met Wanda, a women who is the same age as him. And he finds he loves Wanda. He thinks Wanda is the person who makes him to be a better man.

At the same time, Todd has built a “Disneyland” but Mr.Penautbutter always wants to possess it. That makes Todd angry. Their relationship becomes bad. However, Mr.Penautbutter realized that he should not rap the things possessed by Todd. And he saved Todd in a accident. They forgive each other.

TAO SIHAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum