UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

series: how i met your mother

4 posters

Go down

series: how i met your mother Empty series: how i met your mother

Post by DING Yue Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:58 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
The reason why I choose to see this series is that it's a romantic comedy. I'd like to watch the romantic love stories of the hero, Ted. As a matter of fact, untill recently, Ted has not found the lover yet, neither the romantic stories.

Well, I will talk about the others. Firstly, in this series, we have two model of love, Marshall and Lily. When their friends are finding the girls, they have already prepared to have their own baby. Even if they often squabble, they never leaved from each other. I think that the best love is just never leave or forsake.

Barney is a boy who has a good job and is good at dating girls. He is the lovelist and the most funny people. Lucky is always be with him, he has found his love too. I'm very jealous of him.

The poorly Ted, he persists in finding and acccepting love but he fails every times. But as the most people, he is looking for a lover who is suitable in the crowd, even nothing takes part, but we have never give up. And i really hope that Ted will have a good ending.

DING Yue

Back to top Go down

series: how i met your mother Empty Re: series: how i met your mother

Post by Hugo Martin Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:34 pm

Hello !
I chose How I Met to, but unlike you, this is the second time I watch it (don't worry I'll not spoil you haha). I admit I was surprised the first time I saw HIMYM cause I'm not a real fan of sitcoms in general and it is definitely a success ! All the main characters are great with different personalities. You have Ted the learned man and love looser, Robin the coolest girl in the world, Marshall, the kind dude with a kid's soul and Lilly, the "adult" of the group. I've almost forgotten the most "awesome" guy, Barney wait for it... Stinson with his theories and punshlines !

This serie is also so interesting because you can watch it on differents way :
-you can follow and be moved by the story of Ted like you Surprised
-just have fun thanks to various jokes, puns and others
-you also can think about the importance of friendships
-find out an answer to THE question : Who damn is the mother ???

Personally, I watch it again because they speak an "atuhentic" english in daily situation. So it is a good serie for working english and of course, for the pleasure.

By the way, there is the biggest mysterie of the series' history in HIMYM : why the hell Ted has not the same voice when he is talking to his childrens that in his youth ???  Laughing  Laughing

Bye
Hugo Martin
Hugo Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Archer Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:33 am

Hi!
Haha Hugo, the "Ted voices’ mystery"! We will never know (like Jon Snow Laughing )!
This series is LEGEN ..wait for it.. DARY!
Finally, some people watch this amazing series! I think that’s the only series which made me cry!

This show doesn’t lose steam, you will always laugh! Barney is awesome with his Play Book, his Bro Code and other genius inventions! I love Marshall, who is a big teddy bear! You perfectly resumed the characters Hugo. This show is like another family to me.

In the same style, there is Friends who is nice too, but it’s the previous generation who identified to Ross, Chandler, Rachel and others. I watch The Big Bang Theory but you’re not connected to the characters like in HIMYM.
I saw this show 2 times and I think it was broadcast on NT1 but it’s a French version (a massacre). I think I will watch it a 3 time!
I hope that readers will want to watch this series!

Bye!
Sterling Archer
Sterling Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Escapoulade Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:11 am

Yes ! everyone should try to watch this series, it is really amazing. There is very elaborate series, with great characters, a little crazy but very endearing ! I watched all seasons and I am never bored. All the the time, you think about THE question : who is the mother ? How he meets her ? when ... ?
And yes, you can compare with "freinds" but I think HIMYM it's more evolved with details which impact all of the serie

Laure Escapoulade

Back to top Go down

Post by DING Yue Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:20 am

Hi everyone
Last week, i have talked about the global impress of everbody. Today, I'd like to talk about Berney. The lovelist and awesome boy!
Firstly, we can consider him to be a succeed man in both career and love, even if we don't know how good is his job. But it's obvious that he love deeply his mother and his girlfriend. I remember that, in a previous part, Barney wanted to find his father who is absent since barney's birth. Finaly, it was his brother who finded his father. Barney is a little upset, because he lack of the love of his father. But when he recalls the memory of his mother, he fell deeply grateful. So Barney genuinely loved his mother and cherished her.
In the series, we can see barney's love for his girlfriend in detail, he gare to give up the game and impede the other competitor to help his girl. The best boyfriend is the person who know to protect his girl, anyway anywhere everytime. So I'm very moved.
I do hope they can be happiness forever.

DING Yue

Back to top Go down

Post by DING Yue Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:45 pm

hello

Today i am really want to talk about Ted, because I just watched a part that Marchsall and
Lily think they had a baby but in fact they have not yet. And everyone wants to do something significant like Marshall and lily. But when they know that Lily haven't pregnancy, they changed the mind. Only Ted who remembers what should they do. And finally he becomes a fou to force the others to be that they want to be before.

We will be grateful if we have a friend like him, because sometimes it's so easy for us to loose our dreams or our aims or affect by the environment, and we need a warning to guide us. Only the person who love us can do this. Loading......

DING Yue

Back to top Go down

Post by DING Yue Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:11 pm

Hi,

Today, I want to talk about challenge. This idea is inspired by Berney. He has a special hobby that’s to do something “impossible”, like to date a girl with the sound of dolphin and get a girl’s cell phone number in a rubbish bag. Yes, all of the challenges were focus on the girls, because dating girls is his favorite. And that’s why he can always say “challenge accepted” and finish by “challenge completed”.

So in the real life, we do have many “challenges”, some of them are easy, and the others were not. Obviously, we can’t like all of the challenges, and we don’t need to do that. But, firstly are you sufficiently courageous to confront with the task or difficulty? Are you loss in the first step? If you accept the challenge, then just try it. You will always be grateful for the experiences.

It’s impossible to complete all of the challenges, the failure is just the way to success. I have made many mistakes in the past, sometimes because of the carelessness, sometimes because of the lack of experience. And I have paid an elephant burden for that. But however I frustrated, I can’t forget the aim, the dream and the future. So be optimistic, everything will be ok.

Bye

DING Yue

Back to top Go down

Post by DING Yue Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:11 pm

hello,

Today, i'd like to talk about Robin. By the way, excuse-me, I have not watched other TV series, so I talked always about that one.
Robin is a girl who is very like me. Why, because she is a girl who lived aboard. What’s more, she works in a foreign country. That’s means the life is more difficult for her than a student. But luckily, she doesn’t need to learn a foreign language. Recently, I’m searching a practical experience for the next term. Every time when I thought that a Chinese university student who lived in French just one year wants to look for a job, it’s amazing. But I do, whatever the result. When I watch Robin, it seems like that I have looked at myself. When she was disappointed in love or be laughed at for her former job, I speak to myself: go on, don’t be afraid, and never give up. And she never let me down. But she is much more luckily than me. Because she speak English!very well!

Good night

DING Yue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum