Elementary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elementary

Post by Alexiane Sénéchaud on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:29 pm

Since few years, I'm watching Elementary and I start the fourth season.
Elementary talk about a junkie, Sherlock Holmes, an englishman. His sobriety is supervised by a former surgeon,Watson. They became friends, live together in New York and train invegastor's team. Watson decided to stop is surgery carreer due to an operation which badly passed.Theirs manners to invesgate is like the mentalist or lie to me.
At the end of the third season, Sherlock Holmes fight nearly to death, Oscar, a junkie and an old friend of him. Oscar wanted that Sherlock finds his drug-addict's habits and killed a person to try to reach there. As Sherlock is a good detective, and they are no suspense, he guess the deceit.
So, I'm begining to talk about the first episod of the fourth season.
Because of the act of Sherlock, Sherlock and Watson have to stop their collaboration with the New York Police Departmen. Nethertheless as every episod they have to resolve a crime.This time they have to invesgate about a murder which passed about ten years ago. A man killed himself in front of Sherlock. This guy was suspected to killed 3 women, which is wife. But, he didn't killed his with. So Sherlock and Watson have to prove that men didn't killed is wife. At the end of this episod, we discover she's assasinated by a guatemala man who killed his parents during her childhood.

Alexiane Sénéchaud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elementary

Post by Alexiane Sénéchaud on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:41 pm

This week, I've watched only one episod.
Since the start of the serie, i've seen for the first time Sherlock's father. He can help him to recover his job. Watson and Sherlock have to resolve another survey.

Alexiane Sénéchaud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexiane Sénéchaud on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:02 pm

Since the last post, I watched four episods. For the first time, we see father's sherlock in 4 season. So why he comes in New York to visit Sherlock? Described like a contemptible and unhealthy person by his son, he shows himself in his best light.
At the same time Watson is following by an FBI agent without any reasons.
At the last episod i have watching, father's Sherlock explain, he was suspected Sherlock to kill him. Now he know isn't the true. So his son, want who want to kill is father amoung lots of his ennemies.

Alexiane Sénéchaud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top