UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serie: Power

2 posters

Go down

Serie: Power  Empty Serie: Power

Post by Elsye Elenga Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:58 pm

Power is an american serie released in 2014. I began to watch it in 2015 and since I became by the way really addicted. The story turns arround James St Patrick, a man who live a double life. He is the owner of a night club (called Truth) and on the other hand he is Ghost, one of the biggest drug dealer in New York city. Add to St Patrick, the mains characters are:
- Tasha (St Patrick wife)
- Tommy Heagan (St Patrick long time friend and business partener)
- Angela Valdez (St Patrick first love)
The first episode of saison 1 present the main characters and their life style. St Patrick and his wife Tasha host a great party in Truth like they always do, until St Patrick get called by his real business (drugs trafic). The episode set up the context, give the tone and show us all ready the two sides of James St Patrick AKA Ghost and introduce also Angela Valdez, a woman who will not let James indifferent !
More to come !

Elsye Elenga

Back to top Go down

Serie: Power  Empty Re: Serie: Power

Post by Nadir Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:53 pm

I've seen this series (the two season). James is a killer it's my men Smile
I'm just waiting for the third season

Nadir

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsye Elenga Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:01 pm

Thinks God !!! Finally a person who knows the real vibes !! Your're definetly the best student if our group Nadir !!
PS: Season 3 is already available man you can watch during holidays and then we will talk!!

Elsye Elenga

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsye Elenga Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:02 pm

in our group* lol

Elsye Elenga

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadir Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:42 pm

I'm gonna check this out buddy ! Wink

ps: true recognize true sunny

Nadir

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsye Elenga Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:43 pm

For real Very Happy

Elsye Elenga

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsye Elenga Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:33 pm

Episode 2:
The episode beggins right after where the first ended,in other words, its beggins just with normal criminals stuffs for Ghost and Tommy (to make disapear a body in this case and try to identify enemies of their drog net connexion).
Tasha and Angela Valdez, to women for me who represente the personalty of St Patrick. On one hand his wife who no everything about ghost and on the other hand, Angie, a woman who jsut know "Jamie". In that episode the first lady start to have some second throughts about her husband, which is, by the way juggle between drugs and his night club's evolution.
In this episode, we have more information about Andela's work. She is a federal agent who works on the Felipe Lobos drug connexion and guess what,Lobos is the distributor of St Patrick. It also in that episode we have also information about Shawn, Ghost Driver, who is by the way Kanan's son, Ghost's mentor (in the drug world). Angie and Ghost get more and more closer and remind themself a lot of a great memories from the past. They repectivly begin to turn away their attention to their actual love (Tasha for Ghost) and (Greg, a another federal agent, for Angela).

Elsye Elenga

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadir Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:52 pm

I just finished season 3. It was great. I was expecting more action, brawl, but I think season 4 will be a rock especially with the return of Kanan and the arrest of Ghost.
What did u think about this season? Smile

Nadir

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsye Elenga Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:50 am

Yeah like you I was expecting more brawl, especially after season 2, with Kanan'escape from the flames. That being said, this season was very entertaining and brings a lot of things that were missing in the past I think. I think we never seen James overwhelmed like this, he bearly use to give us the impression that he was on control of nearly every situation! Greg Knox evolution was a good surprise too!! I don't especialy like the guy, but he definetly earn my respect this season !! And Holly is dead, wich is quite a good thing!! Very Happy
And you man, what's do you retained from this season, Lobos death, Milan, ect...?

Last edited by Elsye Elenga on Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Elsye Elenga

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsye Elenga Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:13 pm

Yo !! Now we talk about episode 3
The episode began with a critical situation who takes place in the middle of the club. The owner of the Truth have to deal with a woman who took a bad drug sold in the club, and we all know the consequences of such things: the girl nearly died. Drugs are not allowed in the club and one of the topic of the episode will be to find and  catch the dealer and know who is behind him also, remember there are plenty other distributors in New York City, so sabotage is a common thing. Talks about drugs, Angela Valdez and Greg Knox, still investigate in the Lobos case (St Patrick international connection), with the help of Nomar, a ex criminal became a federal indic.Among relevante fact we notice the visit of Shawn, to his father Kanan in jail. However the pursue the same weft from the previous, the evolution of the relation between Ghost and Angela (there kiss for the first time since they met) , with is accentuated by the begining of  suspicious and troubles with Tasha.

Elsye Elenga

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsye Elenga Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:40 pm

Episode 4
Until this episode, James and Angela's names were the only names mentioned when it's was all comes down on love. Here we have a new relation, between Tommy and Holly, a girl who work in the club who charmed ghost partener and long time friend. The relation between Angela and Ghost pass another cape, cause now she know that James already have a family and despite that they sleeped together at this end of the episode, their links were to strong I guess. An we have also more information about the person who send a dealer in the club, seems to be woman. The federal agent attempt to catch the lobos net connection with an operation but it's will be a failure because the lobos connect will change place, a meeting fixes by Ghost himself but Tommy will be alone with other member like Rolla, Vibora Ruiz and more (Gost had administrative stuff for his club). Tasha also began to have views on Shawn, wich is very weard, she knows that her husband cheating on her, maybe it's the reason why.

Elsye Elenga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down