UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serie NARCOS

Go down

Serie NARCOS Empty Serie NARCOS

Post by SY DEMBA Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:22 am

Season 2 episode 1
First of all if you didn't watched Narcos season 1 or you are planning to watch it, then LEAVE THIS POST right now ! Also it's been a while since i watched this episode so sorry for missing out a lot of details Razz .
This season starts with Pablo Escobar escaping from the raid in his "prison". No need to mention that he is really pissed of, but he tried to negociate an agrement with the president. At this very moment the president was doing a national speech to declare war to Pablo. This episode was mainly about Pablo trying to find a way to show to the population that he is not afraid and not hidind. He finally founds a way by hiding in the back of taxi that goes where ever he wants. He then started to chase down those who betrayed him. Meanwhile, his right arm was nearly caught by the police thanks to a hooker Laughing
SY DEMBA
SY DEMBA

Back to top Go down

Serie NARCOS Empty Re: Serie NARCOS

Post by SY DEMBA Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:08 pm

Seaspn 2 episode 2
We begin the episode with Pablo's right hand, aka La Quica, looking for the hooker that told the police about him. Of course he is not a detective so he decided to kill all of them lol!. Meanwhile, the officers in charge of tracking Pablo, Steve and Javier(sorry,forgot to mention them earlier) are being old by the balls by their new boss. On the other hand Pablo is still strying to negociate with the president. It's still not working but he enters in contact with the national procurator, wich is the only man who can contest the president's decision in the country.So after a while, Steve and Javier were able to know where Pablo was hidingbut he managed to run away in time. As they said in the video:<< With all those cops outside,it was easy to forget that it was still Pablo's city. He was tolereting it for the sake of the negociations...But when you push a man to run from his home with his family in the middle of the night, it is not negociation anymore, it is WAR>>. And we end the episode with Pablo's men killing as much policeman as possible around the city Sad
SY DEMBA
SY DEMBA

Back to top Go down

Post by SY DEMBA Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:51 am

Season 2 episode 3
So after the massacre lead by Pablo agains the police man, the president Gaviria decided to bring back THE MAN, THE UNIQUE, THE LEGEND >> The COLONAL CARRILLO (oh God i love this man). He was sent out of the country at the end of season 1 because he was using any way possible to kill Pablo and as they said He is the only man Pablo Escobar is really afraid of. The first thing he did was looking for sentinels working for Pablo, pretty much all of them being kids. He found most of them and killed one without any hesitation in front of the others to transmit a message to Pablo *-*. And Pablo intend of using one of the kid to make an interview to tell people what the police is doing to their kids.....
SY DEMBA
SY DEMBA

Back to top Go down

Post by SY DEMBA Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:20 pm

Season 2 episode 4 (It's a trap)
So i know that mister Jonh will not read this because he is 'so' busy commenting series he likes  so i will just write whathever i'm doing right now. Actually i'm just in my bed listening to some Bob marley afro while looking at "New York unité spéciale". I think that everythink is just so great with some Bob Marley. Oh wait the episode is getting interesting, i just learned a new expression: "Reproducteur Abusif" and if i understand well it's when a guy wants "a big freaking" lot of babies by any means possible. Why would you even want that in the first place ? Oh man advertisement time, i will be back in 5min.....OH MY GOD some peoples just scared the fuck out of me with their Hallowen shit at my door affraid , but the girl was pretty thought geek.... I just realise that advertisements are much longer than 5min but hey remember everything is good with Bob Marley. I'm getting tired so if you happen to read it this far then you just wasted around 5min of your lifetime lol!  .

Last edited by SY DEMBA on Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
SY DEMBA
SY DEMBA

Back to top Go down

Post by SY DEMBA Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:05 am

Season 2 episode 4 (the real one)
Nothing much happened in this episode, it was just a normal one.......LIKE FREAKING HELL that could happen in Narcos !!!! Oh man i wanna drop the serie ;-; my man, the legend, the unique, colonnel Carillo is dead!!!! Pablo trapped him with an ambush using an innocent girl Sad and with his death the best friend of the president, the vice-minister of justice has to be a bait for people asking for answers. Meanwhile Pablo's ennemy are getting togheter for one unique goal: kill Pablo Escobar. Amoung them we have the Calli Gang, they made a deal with Pablo a while ago to divide the drug sealing in America but now they want even more.
SY DEMBA
SY DEMBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down