UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cocktails of designers

4 posters

Go down

cocktails of designers Empty cocktails of designers

Post by Manon.C Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:23 am

Hello ererybody,

I found an article on the design cocktails on the website CNN in the rubric "CNN Style" / Design. I find interesting this article because the cocktails are very nice. They are created by of the designers. There are packagings to decorate the cocktails even if the products used are very important also. look the pictures on the website: (i can't put the link according to the forum administrator). If you want find the article, his name is "Haute happy hour: Top designers turn their creativity to cocktails".

What do you think of that?

I find the topic interesting because the important in a cocktail is the colour, the presentation and the elements that accompany like the ombrella or a candy, ect...

In the article there is a party on the coktail for the patients. I'm chocked because they used drogs in a hopital. Even if it's generally to relieve the patients " In a nod to the original Brompton Cocktail -- a shocking mélange of morphine, heroin, cocaine and ethyl alcohol administered to patients at the Royal Brompton Hospital from the 1920s to '70s not only to relieve pain, but also to promote sociability before death -- designers were asked to concoct a cocktail. "

Manon.C

Back to top Go down

cocktails of designers Empty Re: cocktails of designers

Post by Manon Px Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:00 pm

Come on they just put a piece of ginger on the top of the glass and they call it art ?

I love cocktails and I like to make it be myself. For example, to make a pinacolada cocktail I put 100% pur pineapple juice, coco milk and old rhum in a ... blender ! (this is my secret to cook it easily and quickly, and to make it very smoothy with a lot of delicious foam on the top ! Razz).
Then I take a real pineapple that I dig with a magic tool, and I fulfill the pineapple with the cocktail so you drink your beverage directly in the fruit ! Smile

Manon Px

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:48 pm

I like ginger.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by CamilaCristanchoDuque Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:15 pm

Manon Px wrote:Come on they just put a piece of ginger on the top of the glass and they call it art ?

I love cocktails and I like to make it be myself. For example, to make a pinacolada cocktail I put 100% pur pineapple juice, coco milk and old rhum in a ... blender ! (this is my secret to cook it easily and quickly, and to make it very smoothy with a lot of delicious foam on the top ! Razz).
Then I take a real pineapple that I dig with a magic tool, and I fulfill the pineapple with the cocktail so you drink your beverage directly in the fruit ! Smile

Ohhh shit! It’s my favorite cocktail!!! But actually when I go out, I prefer to order other kind of cocktail. French bars have the ability to convert the best cocktail ever to bullshit! I wait an invitation to taste yours Very Happy

CamilaCristanchoDuque

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon.C Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:55 am

CamilaCristanchoDuque wrote:
Manon Px wrote:Come on they just put a piece of ginger on the top of the glass and they call it art ?

Ohhh shit! It’s my favorite cocktail!!! But actually when I go out, I prefer to order other kind of cocktail. French bars have the ability to convert the best cocktail ever to bullshit! I wait an invitation to taste yours Very Happy

Sorry but i haven't this ingredients at home XD But it's with pleasure that we can drink together and to eat meals colombia :p

Do you know cocktails of colombia that not exist in france?

Manon.C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum