UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions:

+30
Alexandre Dang
RomainChassat12
Jean-Baptiste Pasquier
Fabien Roger
Nolwenn Lannuel
thibault toulat
Sylvain Person
Briant Amandine
Kevin Thiebault
Noëlie TESTON
Da silva Julien
MarieRenaud
Chaufouraux Nicolas
Evelyne ADOHI
manon devault
Romain Bourreau
Fanny Hamon
Beaufrère Angélique
Océane GERMAIN FOURNIER
Yann Roland
raphael aguilar
Pierre-OlivierGROS
Abou hagar Mohamed
LASSINA COULIBALY
Simon ALBERT
Laura FOURCHAUD
Marty SAMAR
POIRIER Alexandre
Martin BALQUET
Admin
34 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Introductions:  Empty Introductions:

Post by Admin Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:00 pm

This is the thread where you should tell me a little about yourself, past, present and future and also what you would like to see and do in the 10 hours of class English for this semester. Over to you...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Introductions:  Empty Re: Introductions:

Post by Martin BALQUET Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Hi, i'm Martin BALQUET.
I was born in Niort and actually i live in Coulonges sur l'Autize ( a little village in 25 kilometers from Niort).
I don't have an apartment in Niort like many students here. I make the road every day.
My main hobby is the football, i love watch this sport at TV and play in my club or with my friends. I travelled a lot during my childhood, i went of numerous times in Spain, i went too in Portugal, England (London, Hastings and Brighton), Italia, Slovenia, Switzerland and Czech Republic.
I have really never worked in a company, only a mission of temporary work this summer.
I made 2 internships during my DUT GEA, the first one last year in a company of household electrical appliances during one month and the second this year in a Bank during two months.
I would like to work in the field of insurances, my professionnal project isn't very accomplished at the moment.
Given that we had problems with regard to our English courses during the previous two years
what prevented us from progressing in English. I would just like to find the taste to learn things and to progress in English again. Of course, i would like to work on themes as sport or cinema but it is not essential. I would really like to progress in oral understanding.

See you soon in courses,

Martin BALQUET

Martin BALQUET

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:47 pm

Martin BALQUET wrote:Hi, i'm Martin BALQUET.
I was born in Niort and actually i live in Coulonges sur l'Autize ( a little village in 25 kilometers from Niort).
I don't have an apartment in Niort like many students here. I make the road every day.
My main hobby is the football, i love watch this sport at TV and play in my club or with my friends. I travelled a lot during my childhood, i went of numerous times in Spain, i went too in Portugal, England (London, Hastings and Brighton), Italia, Slovenia, Switzerland and Czech Republic.
I have really never worked in a company, only a mission of temporary work this summer.
I made 2 internships during my DUT GEA, the first one last year in a company of household electrical appliances during one month and the second this year in a Bank during two months.
I would like to work in the field of insurances, my professionnal project isn't very accomplished at the moment.
Given that we had problems with regard to our English courses during the previous two years
what prevented us from progressing in English. I would just like to find the taste to learn things and to progress in English again. Of course, i would like to work on themes as sport or cinema but it is not essential. I would really like to progress in oral understanding.

See you soon in courses,

Martin BALQUET

Good start Martin, btw I'm from Leicester.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introductions:  Empty Alexandre POIRIER's presentation

Post by POIRIER Alexandre Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:57 pm

Hello Mister Cox,

I'm Alexandre POIRIER, I'm come from La Rochelle and I made my studies in Niort since 2 years ago. After the Baccalauréat, I've made a DUT Gestion des Entreprises et des Administration in Niort. During my 2 years in the DUT, I've made my last intership in a sports store, INTERSPORT. I have made a good intership and after this, I have worked 4 months in this sports store. I will work again in Intersport in during the months of October, November and December (during the weeks end).
I don't have any idea about the work I would like made after.

As regards my passions, I play Basketball since 11 years. It take me a lot of time. I loved play with my teams, and with friends, and I allready like teach the bases to the youngest people of my club.
During my chillhood, I traveled a little. I went 2 times in germany and one time in England. My dream is to make a travel in the Canada. I really want discover this country and the culture.

My expectations to your court is already progress, but I think that I have to progress in the written expressions.

See you soon,

Alexandre POIRIER

POIRIER Alexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by Marty SAMAR Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:03 pm

Hi Mister Cox,

My name is Marty SAMAR, I got my DUT GEA last year. I live in Loudun (86).
I work during my vacation at BNP Paribas. I also completed two internships with the same company.
My career is not defined yet, but I know I want to work in the financial sector or management. For this I would like to integrate a master management, finance next year.

I went in June in Canada and the United States, this trip gave me a taste for English. I also went to England, Spain, Martinique.

I would like for your course we are working on oral comprehension.

See you soon,

Marty.

Marty SAMAR

Back to top Go down

Introductions:  Empty LAURA FOURCHAUD PRESENTATION

Post by Laura FOURCHAUD Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:09 pm

Hi,

My name is Laura, i’m 20 years old and i was born in Niort. I live with my parents in Granzay-Gript (this is a village in 20km from Niort).
Last year, I made a DUT Gestion des Entreprises et des Administrations in Niort, during 2 years.
During my holidays, I went to Toulon and I worked for 1 month in an estate agency as the management assistant in Niort.
I integrated this license to continue on a master at IAE. But i don't yet know in which area i want to point me.
During in the 10 hours that we'll have together, i would like improve my oral comprehension. But what I would really like: reinforce my English level because today it is very down.

See you soon,

Laura FOURCHAUD

Laura FOURCHAUD

Back to top Go down

Introductions:  Empty Simon ALBERT Presentation

Post by Simon ALBERT Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:57 pm

Hi

My name is Simon, i'm 20 years old and i was born in Bressuire in Deux-Sèvres. I live in roommate in an apartment in Niort.
I am passionate about sport and especially football that I practice at a club for 14 years. During my holidays, I worked for two and a half months in a carpentry.

During the two last years, i acquired a DUT STID in Niort. I made a intership during my DUT STID in the assurances the MAAF. The intership is oriented in the field of statistics.

I integrated this license to continue on a master SARADS. I have no particular area, even if the field of insurances I enjoyed during my internship.
During in the 10 hours of lessons that we'll have together, i would like improve my English level and to progress in Understanding and expression.

See you soon,

Simon ALBERT

Simon ALBERT

Back to top Go down

Post by LASSINA COULIBALY Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:19 pm

Hi Mr COX,
My name is Lassina, I’m 24 years old and I came from Cote d’ivoire. I was born in Abidjan the economic capital of my country.
I studied insurance three years in Yamoussoukro, the political capital of Cote d’ivoire.
Graduated in 2014, I started working. I worked in three insurance companies. Before coming to Niort, I was copywriter insurance at Allianz Insurance Cote d’ivoire during six months.
I hope to be graduated and work in a french insurance company four or five years before to going back in my country.

I went to Ghana one month, but I did not practice English because, with my friends, we spoke only french. Laughing
During those ten hours, I really hope work my oral comprehension.
See you soon
Lassina COULIBALY

LASSINA COULIBALY

Back to top Go down

Post by Abou hagar Mohamed Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:35 pm

hello,
My name is Mohamed Abou Hagar, I'm 21, I just had a DUT GEA and I live in Niort.
I think I have the same interests center than any people, sport: soccer, MMA I practice since I was 15 and 18, my studies, my family and see my friends. I like to travel, I often go to Egypt to see my family.Thank's to my origin and my travel in egypte i can speak arabic.
i dont know what I'll do when I'm grew older but i know i want to be happy and for that I think I have to head to a management master.

I would like to learn English through things that English people listening or watching (to learn and understand the real English) and not listening to recording with people who have a French accent.

Hear from you soon
Abou hagar Mohamed

Abou hagar Mohamed

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre-OlivierGROS Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:27 pm

Hello Everyone,

Let me start my presentation with some information about me.
I'm Pierre-Olivier GROS, i'm 22, i live on Niort for this year to study but i live in Rennes the remainder of my time.
So, the last year, i'm gradated of two-year technical diploma in marketing in Chateauroux. I have chosen this study to continue on renowned buisness school the next year.

Independently of my studies, i'm practice tennis since 10 years and i play badminton with the CF Sports office of Université de Poitiers.
I would be happy to improve my english skill, particularly oral. I try to do my best to speak English better.

Yours sincerly,
Pierre-Olivier

Pierre-OlivierGROS

Back to top Go down

Introductions:  Empty Presentation Raphael AGUILAR

Post by raphael aguilar Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:41 pm

Hi Mister Cox,

My name is Raphael Aguilar, I’m 22 years old and i live in Niort. I like play all racket sports like tennis and badminton. I love to travel, i already went to Spain and Manhattan. Last year, I obtained the graduate of DUT STID in Niort. During this study, I did an internship in Establishment of Accommodation for Dependent Old Persons, I worked on the data processing part and statistical part of the establishment.
I think after this licence i will continue on a master SARADS. Today, I don’t know what field I would like to work.

During this 10 hours, I would like to better understand English and have more vocabulary.

See you soon,
Raphael AGUILAR

raphael aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post by Yann Roland Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:43 pm

Hello Mister Cox,

My name is Yann Roland and I am 19 years old. I was born in Saint Jean d'Angély in Charente Maritime, and so I have got an apartment in Niort with a roommate.
In june, I obtained my DUT STID. I have chosen this general licence to try integrate the master SARADS, but I don't know exactly which profession to practise then. Last year, I did 10 weeks in Credit Agricole for my DUT internship, I worked about database and statistics. Also this summer I worked in Banque Populaire during a month.
These experiences interested me a lot and I was able to have a vision of professional world.
With reference to my interest, I like sports and particularly table tennis which I played during 10 years. I dedicate a lot of time to this sport, including because of long travels through France. I have also several coach diploma.
I hope to progress during these English sessions.

See you soon in courses,
Yann Roland

Yann Roland

Back to top Go down

Introductions:  Empty Océane GERMAIN FOURNIER

Post by Océane GERMAIN FOURNIER Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:03 am

Hello Mister Cox,

My name is Océane GERMAIN FOURNIER. I'm 20 years old and i live in Niort during 2 years for my studie. I was born in Bressuire. I have one brother and my parent’s live in Parthenay.
I practice swimming on sunday morning. I reading a lot. I like travel, I already visited Spain and Italy during school's travel.
Last year I have valided my DUT GEA at Niort University, and I realized my intership in the Human Resources service of Groupama Centre Atlantique in Niort.
I have a real interest for Humans Resources and I would like to be a Responsable in a big Group. But my profesional project is not really definited.
Think your class, I would like to teach profesional vocabulary, and improve my knowledges. Because I would like to go in England during any months, for language and culture.

See you soon in class,

Océane GERMAIN FOURNIER

Océane GERMAIN FOURNIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaufrère Angélique Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:04 pm

Hello Mister Cox,

My name is Angélique, I'm 21 years old and I come from Châteauroux in Indre.
I got my DUT GEA at Châteauroux and I realized my internship in an accounting firm (COGEP). That's why I chose to continue my studies in the sector of management of company and because during my holiday I worked in company where I learned to work in teams.
After my licence, I would integrate a management master.
During these 10 hours of English, I would like to progress in understanding and expression to improve my level.

See you soon,

Angélique Beaufrère

Beaufrère Angélique

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:46 pm

11 replies in a week.

Is this a message I need to understand?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanny Hamon Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:48 pm

Hi mister Cox,

My name is Fanny Hamon and I’m 21 years old. I come from Dinan in Brittany.
I did a statistics and business intelligence course in Vannes (56).
I’ve been to Germany in 2009 and Czech Republic in 2011 but I’ve never been to the UK.
I like cooking, especially desserts : chocolate muffins are one of my special recipes.

I did an internship at Banque Populaire de l’Ouest, in Saint-Grégoire (35). My job was to create a dashboard for iPad touch pad by the IBM Cognos Mobile application.  Active Report is the software that allows me to develop that dashboard. I worked with a team of 9 other people.
I needed my English to understand the error messages sent back by the software that I used.
Last summer I worked in a Bank as a summer auxiliary. I enjoyed working in a bank and I’d like to continue my studies in the Banking sector.
I would like to learn the statistical and economic vocabulary and expressions, but also improve my speaking expression and my written expression.

See you soon,

Fanny Hamon

Fanny Hamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Bourreau Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:56 pm

Hello Mister Cox,

My name is Romain Bourreau, I'm 20 and i was born in Niort.
I live with my parents in Saint Remy, a small village not far from Niort.
The two last year, I made a DUT GEA in Niort.
During my holidays, I went to Spain and I worked 1 month in a bank.

I integrated this license to continu with a master at IAE, or at IRIAF, I do not know yet.
During the 10 hours that we'll have together in class this semester, i would like to improve my
english expression and my oral comprehension.

See you soon,

Romain Bourreau

Romain Bourreau

Back to top Go down

Post by manon devault Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:04 pm

Hello Mister Cox !

My name is Manon Devault. I'm 20 years old and i was born in Niort. I live in Saint-Maxire little village next to Niort with my father.
I got my DUT GEA in Niort last years.
During my holidays, I went in Albi from my brother for two weeks and in Spain with friends for one week. I work for two years in stadium of Chamois Niortais.
I would like integrate a master at IAE after this licence.
I would like improve my English level because is very bad and it is crippling.

See you soon,

Manon Devault

manon devault

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyne ADOHI Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:35 pm

Hello Mister Cox,
I am twenty-one years old. I am from Côte d'Ivoire, a country of west africa. I'm in France since two years, I was in Poitiers. I was at Poitiers university in economics where I did my two first years of licence. I'm doing the L3 risque assurance because I want to do the master SARADS to become actuary after my master digrea.
Now, I'm going to talk about my hobbies. I like swim, listen different kind of music and I like travel to discover country and their culture. I have travel in Benin, Autriche precisely in Vienne, and in USA where i was in New york, New jersey and Washington. This year, I hope that at the end of the years to speak english with confiance and maybe commonly. It will be very important in work in company and also in the travel, because english is the universel languague.
See you soon
Evelyne ADOHI

Evelyne ADOHI

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaufouraux Nicolas Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:21 am

Hello Mister Cox
I'm twenty years old . I was born in Niort. I got my DUT GEA last year . I like travel, I visited Germany, Ireland, England and Italy during school's travel. I like sports, for example Badminton, Tennis , Football. I also like play video game .I would like integrate a master IAE accounting but for now I have no specific project
See you soon
Chaufouraux Nicolas

Chaufouraux Nicolas

Back to top Go down

Introductions:  Empty Marie Renaud

Post by MarieRenaud Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:32 pm

Hi Mister Cox,

My name is Marie Renaud, I'm 20 years old and I was born in Royan. The two last year, I made a DUT GEA in Cherbourg in Normandie.
I did an internship at Groupama Centre Atlantique in Niort for 8 weeks. I integrated this license to continu with a master at IAE or at IRIAF.
To finance my studies, I work in Décathlon in Saintes the week end and the holidays.
I dependently of my studies, i' practice horseriding since 10 years old and I doing some running.
During these 10 hours of English, I would like to improvemy speaking expression and my written expression.

See you soon,

Marie Renaud

MarieRenaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Da silva Julien Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:10 pm

Hello Mister Cox,

My name is Julien Da Silva, I'm 20 years old and I was born in Angoulême. I live in Niort for my studies.
The two last year, I made a DUT GEA in Niort.
During my holidays, I went to Portugal, to visit my family. I went there 3 weeks.
In my free time, I like to see my friends.
This year, I would like improve my English level.

See you soon,

Julien Da Silva.

Da silva Julien

Back to top Go down

Post by Noëlie TESTON Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:25 pm

Hi, Mister COX

My name is Noëlie. I'm 20 years old and I was born in Angoulême and I live in Barbezieux.
I studied for two years in Niort and I obtained my DUT GEA. So it’s my third year on Niort with IRIAF training. I chose this training to orientate me to a Master, although this one, is not yet defined.

My passion is sport. Over the years I have participated in many sports and eventually focused on weight-training this year.

Concerning my English level, it’s the same for years, that is a level of schoolboy. I do not see any progress despite my investment. That's why I do not particularly like this subject.

See you soon,
Noëlie Teston

Noëlie TESTON

Back to top Go down

Introductions:  Empty Kevin Thiebault presentation

Post by Kevin Thiebault Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm

Hello Mister Cox,

I'm twenty four years old and i live in Coulon (near to Niort) in the "Marais Poitevin". I got my DUT STID in Niort in 2013 then i worked at Bordeaux for two years and i'll be back at Niort to integrate the master SARADS.
I like sports, i practice triathlon and trail running and i like road trips with friends.
During the 10 hours of courses, i would like to learn more vocabulary especially about statistical and economic field and progress in oral comprehension.

See you soon,

Kévin Thiebault

Kevin Thiebault

Back to top Go down

Post by Briant Amandine Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:30 pm

Hi, Mister COX

My name is Amandine. I'm 19 years old and I was born in Vendome and I live in a village in 15km from Vendome.

I have made a DUT STID in Niort. During this study, I did an internship in MAAF ASSURANCES, I worked in the health center, in order to create a statistical tool. I already set a career plan: Next year, I would like join the master SARADS in Niort. Thanks to this diploma, I could be actuary after 3 years of work in company.

I have a real interest for the photography, I think it is important to photograph the present moment in order to create memories. Moreover, I like cooking, particularly the sweet food. I think I’ve a school level.

During the 10 hours that we'll have together in class this semester, I would like to improve my English in a lot of domain like statistics, economy because this is in connection with my professional project.
See you soon,
Amandine Briant

Briant Amandine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum