UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Bang Theory : a long series but still funny

3 posters

Go down

The Big Bang Theory : a long series but still funny Empty The Big Bang Theory : a long series but still funny

Post by Morais.Cécilia Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:34 pm

I wanted to talk about a well known series realese since soon 10 years, which mixes humor and geek universe and which always works as well. I had the idea of this series because a new season has just realesed (the ninth). This series is big bang theory

For those who don’t know:

In this series we follow the lives of two scientists at Caltech in Pasadena, California, experimental physicist Leonard Hofstadter and theoretical physicist Sheldon Cooper who live across from a pretty waitress, Penny, whose dream is to become an actress. What's funny is the confrontation between intelligence and the "geekiness" of Leonard and Sheldon and the good social sense of Penny. The two men are friends with Howard Wolowitz, an aerospace engineer of Jewish origin and womanizer compulsive and Raj Koothrappali astrophysicist native of New Delhi affect by a pathological fear of speaking in the presence of women.

Although this series has been a really long time, it remains one of my favorites, the characters are really funny and endearing even cults like Sheldon who is a hilarious character we never grow tired.

Also, great social advances have places in the new season! Wink
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

The Big Bang Theory : a long series but still funny Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory : a long series but still funny

Post by TATIANA PICQ Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:58 pm

I really enjoy watching brand new episodes of this TV series ! It's so funny!
However i'm really tired of watching the same season over and over again on NRJ12.
TATIANA PICQ
TATIANA PICQ

Back to top Go down

The Big Bang Theory : a long series but still funny Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory : a long series but still funny

Post by Morais.Cécilia Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:24 pm

it's true ! but you have the season 8 actually, it's new on nrj12 !
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Post by LORCA Maxime Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:54 pm

I look at this series in VO every time the new season comes. This series is lined in the "Friends". Without the role of "Sheldon" series would not have lasted more than 4 seasons. it remains a good entertainment when you do not know what to look for your evenings.

LORCA Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down