UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 Travel or holidays or fast food you've eaten in strange places

+20
tendron lou
Diabel
Olivier Pruleau
Gabriel Pilon
Hikari Umezawa
SY DEMBA
Alexiane Sénéchaud
Peyrat Tom
Valentin Rigoux
po-vinel
Rindra Razafindrahaingo
Sébastien Rouleau
Simon Trichet
kilian pousset
TR
TAO SIHAN
Emilie Virfollet
Jules Rolland
Antoine Palard
Admin
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 4 Travel or holidays or fast food you've eaten in strange places - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 4 Travel or holidays or fast food you've eaten in strange places

Post by Admin Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:19 am

Brian Saboureau wrote:Hi,
I want to talk about Greece. Today, many people see Greece as a country in crisis, with numerous financial problems. However, Greece also has other aspects. It is one of country with the most beautiful landscapes of Europe. I visited Greece 5 years ago. At this moment there, Greece was not still on the front page of all the economic newspapers. I discovered two aspects very different from this country.On one side, I discovered a country with magnificent landscapes, very different from those whom we can see in France. I have was able to visit cities as Olympia, Corinth, Athens, Epidaure, Piraeus which have a heritage which we do not find everywhere in Europe. On the other hand, when I arrived in Greece by boat, on the port, there was big railings with behind, hundreds of people who tried to pass in secret in Italy by hiding under the vehicles which entered the boat.

The dirty side of the EU - good to see with your own senses.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Travel or holidays or fast food you've eaten in strange places - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 4 Travel or holidays or fast food you've eaten in strange places

Post by Adrian Vinatier Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:59 pm

I'm a liverpool fans because it'sthe best club in the world !
I was lucky to travel in this city to watch a football match. It was in december so the weather was very cold like everywhere in England. Liverpool is a beautiful city with the docks who make the industrie. Of course, i was waiting the match and particulary, the famous song "You never walk alone" sing by all supporters in stadium. It was amazing !

Adrian Vinatier

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin Simonnet Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:07 pm

I agree with Brian, Greece is a very beautiful country, with smilling people and very good food like Souvlaki (coked with lamb and lemon)
It's a sunny country where life is soothing and calm (like number mediterranean countries).
I went there 10 years ago with my family and I could saw all the white houses with blue roof, it was so magic for me (because I was 10) and this year, I'll return in Athenes for my Erasmus trip, and I'm in a hurry to return in.

Valentin Simonnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:08 pm

Adrian Vinatier wrote:I'm a liverpool fans because it'sthe best club in the world !
I was lucky to travel in this city to watch a football match. It was in december so the weather was very cold like everywhere in England. Liverpool is a beautiful city with the docks who make the industrie. Of course, i was waiting the match and particulary, the famous song "You never walk alone" sing by all supporters in stadium. It was amazing !

Hopefully the game was more interesting than against Manchester this week.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ronanroquet Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:24 pm

I went in travel with the football section in 2014 in Barcelona.
We visited the city of Barcelona. During 2 days, we returned to shops, like Nike, Armani, etc ...
Moreover, we visited few monuments like the "Sagrada familia". This balisica is very big. The construction of "Sagrada Familia" started in 1882 and has continued today.
The best moment during this travel was the match vs Barcelona. Indeed, we had a chance, because our teacher was the cousin of masia's director. (masia is the formation center of Barcelona). I played 9, that is i occupyed the position of tricker. We won 2.0. We also visited the stadium of Barcelona, the "camp nou".
This travel was a unforgettable memory, let it be for football, but for landscape too.

Last edited by ronanroquet on Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

ronanroquet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:29 pm

ronanroquet wrote:I went in travel with the football section in 2014 in Barcelona.
We visited the city of Barcelona. During 2 days, we returned to shops, like Nike, Armani, etc ...
Moreover, we visited few monuments like the "Sagrada familia". This balisica is very big. The construction of "Sagrada Familia" started in 1882 and has continued today.
The best moment during this travel was the match vs Barcelona. Indeed, we had a chance, because our teacher was the cousin of masia's director. (masia is the formation center of Barcelona). I played 9, that is i occupyed the position of tricker. We won 2.0.
This travel was a unforgettable memory, let it be for football, but for landscape too.

But have you ever visited the home of Football?

King Power Stadium, Leicester.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2