UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US election: Two Muslim voters’ views on Donald Trump

+3
Madagascan Lorriane
Alex Lasserre
Manon Lopez
7 posters

Go down

US election: Two Muslim voters’ views on Donald Trump  Empty US election: Two Muslim voters’ views on Donald Trump

Post by Manon Lopez Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:02 am

In this video we can see two Muslim -girl and man- who speak about the US election and more particularly of the 2 candidate: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. To them, it’s a difficult choice because they think are not a good choice between them.

For the woman, Donald Trump is bad person because he is horrible with women, immigrants and Hispanic and Muslim communities. Hillary Clinton, for her, no have good ideas and she doesn’t like this policies, “it’s a very big feminist and pro-choice”. With this 2 candidates, the woman thinks to vote for the least bad of the two governments, that means Hillary Clinton.

For the man, the problem is not the position of Trump about the Hispanic community, the women or the immigrants but the real problem are its ideas about the Muslim community. However, for him, Donald Trump have good ideas and him fight against the Muslim is only one idea among others ideas. For the man, the population is afraid with terrorist attack and for that, we can accept the hatred of this religion. – If Muslim too make an amalgam between the Muslim and terrorist, we have a big problem!!!! affraid -

In my mind, Donald Trump cannot become President of the USA Evil or Very Mad because he has a disgusting comportment with the women – recently he had explained this capacity to obtain all girls with the simple argument: I’m politician and so, I have power- shameless, he has come to Mexico for this political campaign, and this in spite of speak about the population like gangsters and dealer person. For me, Donald Trump is not solution, and to default I prefer Hillary Clinton because is not Donald Trump….

Manon Lopez

Back to top Go down

US election: Two Muslim voters’ views on Donald Trump  Empty Re: US election: Two Muslim voters’ views on Donald Trump

Post by Alex Lasserre Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:11 am

I think the worst thing about this election is that none of the candidates are decent. They both have issues and people are trying to choose between two terribles candidates. Actually I don't have made an opinion regarding this election, I've not followed precisely enough to actually pick a side. But I'm concerned by how it's working out and I think we're heading to the same path next year. Having to choose between plague and cholera seems to be a very bad era for politics and unfortunately it doesn't seem to be limited to a specific country.
Alex Lasserre
Alex Lasserre

Back to top Go down

US election: Two Muslim voters’ views on Donald Trump  Empty Re: US election: Two Muslim voters’ views on Donald Trump

Post by Madagascan Lorriane Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:53 am

I am getting sick of this Donald Trump matter. Hillary Clinton is not that fine either, but if I had to choose I'll say that I prefer Hillary's campaign, it makes more sense to me. Donald Trump doesn't care about other countries, and this thing about giving advantages to rich people ? What's that ? Anyways, this is just my opinion Smile

Madagascan Lorriane

Birthday : 1992-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:15 pm

The land of the free and they have to choose between two devils.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:32 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hind Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:12 am

I am totally agree with you, I think that both are not able to be president of a powerful country like the United States. Maybe Hillary Clinton is better that Trump. We will see in few days...

Hind

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon Lopez Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:33 am

Bad new !! Finally yesterday was Trump who won the election pale I don't understand how that's possible, but is him. But there are positive point: we ( and especially the Americans) can't fall any lower ! Hope to not respect this program like in France...

Manon Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Salomé P. Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:48 am

Hmm yes when i woke up i wanted to know the result. I ask to Lorry and she was like well this is Trump who won. I was like really this isn't a funny joke... well guess what this was not. --

Salomé P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:33 pm

It's a democratic decision by a soveriegn state. Who are we to question it? We must accept it and make the best of the situation. Can he be worse than Ronald Reagan? And the Americans (and then the world) loved him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterSTAPS Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:52 am

Clinton is as bad as Trump, but in a different way. Clinton is a liar, sneaky & Trump is outspoken (that's a quality) ... but racist, misogynistic and everything...

North America is a "fake democracy". There is a big difference between "votes" and "electoral votes".
People voted for Clinton, Electoral votes voted for Trump. Where is the democracy?

Trump: 46.6% (votes: 62,139,188)
Clinton: 48.0% (votes: 63,964,956)

Just watch these stats: http://edition.cnn.com/election/results/president

MisterSTAPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down