UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How girls around the world are educated

4 posters

Go down

How girls around the world are educated Empty How girls around the world are educated

Post by Hind Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:41 am

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/10/07/girls-education-orig.cnn/video/playlists/cnn-films-we-will-rise/

This is a short video which explain the future of young girls in the world. In this video, there are the example of June in USA and Ada in Liberia. We can see a big difference between those 2 girls. The american girls will be able to go to school at 6 years old whereas Ada can't go in school. In the world, they are 63 million girls who are not in school, that's too much ! But unfortunately, young girls can't go in school in a lot of countries for different reasons : Civil war, the poverty or for example in Bangladesh at fifteen years old, the girls are already married with responsabilities and children.
We hope it will change soon...

Hind

Back to top Go down

How girls around the world are educated Empty Re: How girls around the world are educated

Post by mguyader Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:55 am

I like this topic ! It's very interresting. I'm shock about that and the lack of evolution ...
There are 2 years I made humanitarian trip for help one school near Essaouira in Marocco.
I was impress by two things. First, school condition are very different compare France. They are a lot in one classe (between 40/50 childrens), and materials are old and not suffisent for all childrens.
Second, it's linked to your subject. In fact, a lot of girls don't come to the school because she needs to stay at home for help their parents work. Or some girls come to shcool but only the morning or the afternoon, it's depends of their parents. I spoke with the director of shcool, and he said me that he tried to change this habbits but it's very difficult... His objectif it's to convience the girls and parents after school to continue their studies.
But I think, Marocco it's not the worth about education, there are a lot of progress but not enought ...

mguyader

Back to top Go down

How girls around the world are educated Empty Re: How girls around the world are educated

Post by Anaël Maublanc Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:47 pm

Unfortunately we cannot imagine how it's possible nowadays to count 63 million girls who are not in school because we live in a country where it seems impossible (due to alot of laws about the rights to access of education school from 2 years and half). In Asia it's the same problem for girls but also for boys, they have to work in companies (of clothes, shoes and so one) to help their parents to earn money... How is the future for all these children ? How it's possible to them to cope of this situation ? Because they don't know other ways of life and for them it's the 'normal' life of a child.

Anaël Maublanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:17 pm

We also mustn't forget that the state in our country supports children and people who don't work. It supports people who are ill and in need of medical help. India and many other countries don't have this luxury therefore "children" have to work in order to survive. It's easy to sit in luxury and condemn other nations whereas we should maybe realise how lucky we are to have been born into countries with such great social help.

Maybe our countries could do more to help these poor nations?

Maybe we should also look harder at the people in our own countries who abuse the system we have in place and jeopardize its future.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Hind Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:28 am

mguyader wrote:I like this topic ! It's very interresting. I'm shock about that and the lack of evolution ...
There are 2 years I made humanitarian trip for help one school near Essaouira in Marocco.
I was impress by two things. First, school condition are very different compare France. They are a lot in one classe (between 40/50 childrens), and materials are old and not suffisent for all childrens.
Second, it's linked to your subject. In fact, a lot of girls don't come to the school because she needs to stay at home for help their parents work. Or some girls come to shcool but only the morning or the afternoon, it's depends of their parents. I spoke with the director of shcool, and he said me that he tried to change this habbits but it's very difficult... His objectif it's to convience the girls and parents after school to continue their studies.
But I think, Marocco it's not the worth about education, there are a lot of progress but not enought ...

This is very sad to see this for real. I hope that the situation will change. Indeed, all the cities of Morocco are not in this situation. There are cities which are worse that others.

Hind

Back to top Go down

Post by Hind Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:36 am

Anaël Maublanc wrote:Unfortunately we cannot imagine how it's possible nowadays to count 63 million girls who are not in school because we live in a country where it seems impossible (due to alot of laws about the rights to access of education school from 2 years and half). In Asia it's the same problem for girls but also for boys, they have to work in companies (of clothes, shoes and so one) to help their parents to earn money... How is the future for all these children ? How it's possible to them to cope of this situation ? Because they don't know other ways of life and for them it's the 'normal' life of a child.

Yes 63 million this is too much and school is very important for children education. Unfortunately, in those countries there are a lot of corruption... and there are not ready for a change.

Hind

Back to top Go down

Post by Hind Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:49 am

Admin wrote:We also mustn't forget that the state in our country supports children and people who don't work. It supports people who are ill and in need of medical help. India and many other countries don't have this luxury therefore "children" have to work in order to survive. It's easy to sit in luxury and condemn other nations whereas we should maybe realise how lucky we are to have been born into countries with such great social help.

Maybe we should also look harder at the people in our own countries who abuse the system we have in place and jeopardize its future.

Yes this is true. I think that powerful countries should help poor countries especially in education because this is the future of a country. I am agree, we are very lucky to have a free education here and we have to acknowledge this lucky.

Hind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:53 am

Hind wrote:
Admin wrote:We also mustn't forget that the state in our country supports children and people who don't work. It supports people who are ill and in need of medical help. India and many other countries don't have this luxury therefore "children" have to work in order to survive. It's easy to sit in luxury and condemn other nations whereas we should maybe realise how lucky we are to have been born into countries with such great social help.

Yes this is true. I think that powerful countries should help poor countries especially in education because this is the future of a country. I am agree, we are very lucky to have a free education here and we have to acknowledge this lucky.

Of course if the rich countries help the poor countries, the rich lose their power.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down