Let's talk about video games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's talk about video games

Post by MisterSTAPS on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:10 pm

I would like to talk about video games, especialy GTA6 (Grand Theft Auto 6)

There is no ads yet but some website talk about the map. This map could merged all the GTA' maps from the beginning (San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty city..) but the president of Rockstar Games deny this rumor. What do you think?

http://en.yibada.com/articles/111196/20160324/gta-6-release-date-gameplay-news-updates-ryan-gosling-eva.htm

Of course, you can talk about other games

MisterSTAPS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about video games

Post by CamilaCristanchoDuque on Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:20 pm

MisterSTAPS wrote:
I would like to talk about video games, especialy GTA6 (Grand Theft Auto 6)

There is no ads yet but some website talk about the map. This map could merged all the GTA' maps from the beginning (San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty city..) but the president of Rockstar Games deny this rumor. What do you think?
http://en.yibada.com/articles/111196/20160324/gta-6-release-date-gameplay-news-updates-ryan-gosling-eva.htm

Of course, you can talk about other games

I think the game is cool! But your subject are very boring Hahaha…
Razz

CamilaCristanchoDuque

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yara Bassil on Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:48 pm

the fact that the game might be in London is so exciting. I personally stopped playing GTA since Vice City and San Andreas because i think that it's a very violent game. I don't know what changed since GTA 3 but from what i read, the game is becoming more and more violent, bloodier and savage.
I tend to keep these CDs away from my PS.

Yara Bassil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon Lopez on Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:11 am

I like strategic game like Ligue of legend and girls games ( not with horse or cook) but the SIMS are the best game for me ! ( if a sympactic person can install this game on my computer...)

Manon Lopez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:35 pm

I grew up through the first generations of video games and I'm always impressed with the new ones. I actually used to play games on a 1KB machine with an audio tape for transferring the data. (then a 48K then 64K, 128k before dedicated machines like the Sega Mega drive).

My favourite games now are strategy games like Europa Universalis and Civilisation but I also enjoy RPG games.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Yara Bassil on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:47 pm

I am playing a game called Wet... anyone knows it?
it's a bit bloody but nice. it mixes the western american cow boy style with the far eastern one. so cool

here's a trailer

Yara Bassil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaël Maublanc on Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:58 pm

Manon Lopez wrote:I like strategic game like Ligue of legend and girls games ( not with horse or cook) but the SIMS are the best game for me ! ( if a sympactic person can install this game on my computer...)

I have this game on my computer Laughing, i don't play it anymore but it was all my teenager years ^^

I enjoy management game like "Empire du milieu" or plateform game : "Crash Bandicoot" and also I like Final Fantasy games because I watched my sister played this game everytime when I was child and I never understood why she stayed 5 or 8 hours in front of this game !

Anaël Maublanc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Leclerc on Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:56 am

I really like video games with a good story : those who make you stay awake at night just wishing to play Very Happy
Right now my two favorites are Bayonetta and Undertale. They are really great !

Aurélie Leclerc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Baudet on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:51 am

I love to play GTA, it's my favorite video game because it's an open world. I can't wait to discover the new one and see what's new,the map, the cars, missions... I hope to have new map with places that we don't know yet. But it will only be compatible with the latest consoles, so sad.

Alexandre Baudet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top