UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 - Music

+17
Olivier Pruleau
Brian Saboureau
Emilie Virfollet
Peyrat Tom
zhaozixuan
Alexiane Sénéchaud
TR
po-vinel
Diabel
Rindra Razafindrahaingo
kilian pousset
Jules Rolland
Valentin Rigoux
Antoine Palard
TAO SIHAN
Gabriel Pilon
Admin
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 5 - Music - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 5 - Music

Post by Sébastien Rouleau Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:38 pm

Hi everyone,
For my part, music is essential in my everyday life because I think music is the best anti-depressive with sport. Furthermore, like sport, there's something for everyone, and for any moment of his/her life.
Personally, I am opened to all the music kinds which exist but my musical preferences change frequently depending on my mood, people with whom I am, weather...
For example, now, I listen to a lot of italian music because I'm off to Bologna in Italy for next semester and I want to dive into Italian culture, with recent music like this one :

or early music like this one :

Well, I cannot end  this comment without speak about my favourite and the greatest electro band of all times Daft Punk. One of my biggest dreams would be to go to one of their rare concerts to feel that in live :  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Sébastien Rouleau

Back to top Go down

Post by tendron lou Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:52 am

I love listening music. As a lot of people I think. Classic, hard rock, there is music for every styles. Personnally I like  each kind of music. I kind of preferred for the English rock such as The Kinks,  The Who, The Rascals, the Babyshambles... Then, I think it’s better to see it in live, for example during festivals. There is a special atmosphere in these events. So in the music there is a certain shape of freedom because it allows the transmission of numerous messages.

tendron lou

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Trichet Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:47 pm

Hi,
I haven't favorite kind of music but I've of the limits, I will not listen the Hard Rock or Metal. It really depends the sound itself. It's very difficult to choose a particular gender. I've some preferences such as pop rock, especially Foster The People Group, Oasis or artist Moby, electro with Daft Punk, Justice ... The reggae with Bob's Damian son Marley, Danakil or Naaman that I had the chance to see live. And of course hip hop, gangsta rap with Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dree more recently the artist Mac Miller and eternal Eminem. There would be so much artists to mention...

Simon Trichet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2