UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sport report 2

2 posters

Go down

sport report 2 Empty sport report 2

Post by kevin pot Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:47 am

Each week have te sames week. I practice dance, natation, body training and basket ball.

kevin pot

Back to top Go down

sport report 2 Empty Re: sport report 2

Post by Pot Kévin Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:02 pm

This week I practiced the same sport last week but with more intensity espacialy in swimming. I went to see a basket game : La couronne against Puymoyen. I also watched the final handball, and France become world champion for the fifth time. But where was the England team during the championship ???

Pot Kévin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Kévin Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:12 pm

Hello Mr Cox, in addition to the week in sports with STAPS, this week i participated at a tournament of Baskerball thursday evening with Mathéo as coach and Antoine, Alexandre, Claire, Jade, Eva and kevyn as teammates. The tournament started badly with two defeats, but after turned the corner and we reached the quarter-final. Unfortunately we had to abandon because Kevyn injured and we did not have the heart to play. that's it for this week and it's not bad.

Pot Kévin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:39 am

Is it a bad injury?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Kévin Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:18 pm

Rather Yes, he was for 3 weeks minimum. This week is similar to another week I practice swimming, basketball and body straining, not badminton because my alarm didn't go off. Apart from studies, I played football with friends.

Pot Kévin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down