UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Mens series

2 posters

Go down

Mad Mens series  Empty Mad Mens series

Post by LORCA Maxime Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:34 pm

I just finished this series, even if it's a long time that it exists, and I can only advise you.

Welcome to the 60s era in which American society is changing, and this, especially because the consumer society has taken a new turn. Virage which is illustrated by the life of Sterling Cooper advertising firm. Their creative director, Don Draper, is certainly one of the most brilliant publicists of his generation, but also a man with a mysterious past and the sure instinct that appeals to both women that surround and companies with which he works. But it will quickly see that it is evolving into a shark world.

This is a series very involved, which reconstructs the facts 1960 It takes place in the era in which it was the golden age of the united states, but also its worst time in terms of racism, or to assassination.

LORCA Maxime

Back to top Go down

Mad Mens series  Empty Re: Mad Mens series

Post by Admin Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:31 am

A great series to look at historical USA. The things that were accepted then that aren't now. It reminds me how the world changes and we don't notice.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LORCA Maxime Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:34 am

Unfortunately i did not know that era ... but it is one of the series that received very good reviews on the reconstruction of facts that were specific to that time. This is one of the great qualities of the series. But what i really remember from this series is humor that is present, which reminds me the movie very bad trip". Anyway, i did not get bored for a single moment with this series. I can only advise other people in the class to watch it

LORCA Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down