UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serie: Empire

2 posters

Go down

Serie: Empire Empty Serie: Empire

Post by Coralie Ecoto Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:45 am

Hi !
Empire is a serie about a family in the music industry. Lucious Lyon, is sick and gonna die. Before, he want to transmit Empire to one of his three suns. But for him, they all have a default. Cookie, his ex-wife exit of prison and want to become a part of Empire because she participate to his fundation.
I really like this serie for different reason. Musics are really good if you like urban music and all characters have big personnality.
Lucious is horrible. He is homophobic, racist to white people, don't respect his family and each time you think he cannot be worse, he prove the reverse. But he's not like that just because the serie need a bad guy, he have an history who make him someone interesant. The actress, Taraji Henson,Cookie in the serie is very talented. She is one of the best fictive mom than I've ever seen. The relation between them evolve. Sometime they love each other, and sometime they hate. The family can explosed at all time. You always have a kind of tension between them and I think is that why the serie is so addictive, you always want to know how far Lucious can be evil, how far Cookie can be a good mom, how far their child can go to prove that they're able to drive Empire.

Coralie Ecoto

Back to top Go down

Serie: Empire Empty Re: Serie: Empire

Post by Soumia KADDOUR-BETCHIM Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:51 am

Hi coco !

I watch some episodes of this series, but in every episode actor nerves me like Lucious and one of her boy ( i don't remember her name) they are others but i don't remember their names too. The only one i appreciate is the mother "Cookie". She is a good character that which bring a positive balance on the movie and mostly on their family !

Soumia KADDOUR-BETCHIM

Back to top Go down

Post by Coralie Ecoto Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:47 pm

Hi !  Surprised
Lucious nerves me too. I'm against the capital punishment, but I can make an exception for him. I think you speak about Hakim, the younger ? If he wasn't her sun, Cookie would treat him like a dirty sock. Without her, the serie wouldn't be at good.

Coralie Ecoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down