UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion around the travel.

+15
Eloïse B
ClaytonThibeaud
Admin
Aurélie Mertz
Bertin pauline
Ekrem.K
Anne-Mary
Charlotte ILIOU
MU Jiejie
Zicheng SHA
Candy Kouadio
Maïa HERVE
Elise HIROUX
Noémie Pieruccioni
Angélique
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Discussion around the travel.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion around the travel.

Post by Eloïse B Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:03 am

*sneak peak*

The M1 are so polite, they even call you Mr Cox Laughing
Okay I'm going back to the M2 ! Razz

XOXO I love you

Eloïse B

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:30 pm

Eloïse B wrote:*sneak peak*

The M1 are so polite, they even call you Mr Cox Laughing
Okay I'm going back to the M2 ! Razz

XOXO I love you

It's called respect. Or they've forgotten my name !
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by TATIANA PICQ Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:54 am

I have never been abroad and i would love to visit the UK and Canada one day Smile
TATIANA PICQ
TATIANA PICQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Morais.Cécilia Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:57 pm

I mainly traveled in europe portugal (one month all days), spain, london, ireland (one week). I went only once out of europe, in thailand and for me it's the best types of travel. in Europe all look like, it's not ''exotic''. For my next trips I would like to go to asia or in the united states.
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgane HEURTEUX LEFEVRE Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:48 pm

I have make several journeys. I find it very enriching. When I left 1 month for Germany, that allowed me to progress in German. Now, I have not a lot of money, but I hope I can travel again one day. I would like very much going to Lisbon.

Morgane HEURTEUX LEFEVRE

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Stoerkler Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:51 pm

Personally, I don’t have travel a lot yet. I live in front of Germany, so yes I go there a lot of time, but not for traveling, just for make some courses, go to an attraction park or have fun in a big swimming pool.

I’ve been in UK, but with school, we visit some monument and we slept in family.
I also went in Italy, for the holidays with my parents and some people of my family and friends of my family, one year we were more than ten of our family and this year there were also four people we also know. For holyday I also went in the south of France.
Julie Stoerkler
Julie Stoerkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Angélique Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:09 pm

Julie Stoerkler wrote:Personally, I don’t have travel a lot yet. I live in front of Germany, so yes I go there a lot of time, but not for traveling, just for make some courses, go to an attraction park or have fun in a big swimming pool.

I’ve been in UK, but with school, we visit some monument and we slept in family.
I also went in Italy, for the holidays with my parents and some people of my family and friends of my family, one year we were more than ten of our family and this year there were also four people we also know. For holyday I also went in the south of France.

What is the amusement park about which you speak Julie? Swimming pools are in this park?
Angélique
Angélique

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Stoerkler Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:08 pm

The attraction park is “Europa Park”, to be simple, it’s a simple Disneyland. We have also a mouse and princess. What is better, is that, for big person, there is more strong attraction, like Sylverstar and Bluefire. But there is a lot of kids attraction, “Arthur et les minimoys” this is a beautiful attraction, and cool attraction. And this year they create an outdoor space only for kids. And in two years (I think) they will create an aqua park.

I also went to two big swimming pool. The first was Laguna, a pool with a big slide which called “La rivière”, another slide in the dark with different game of light, a wave pool, an outside pool with warm water and a sauna/hamam part. The second, is better because it is bigger. You have a lot of slide, where you can go with your body and other where you go with a buoy ! This is so fun ! Very Happy And you also have a part, for adults. This is a relaxation area where you have a big warm pool which inside and outside and where you have a bar so you can sit and drink in the water.

Discussion around the travel.  - Page 2 2015_a10
Julie Stoerkler
Julie Stoerkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Angélique Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:11 pm

Julie Stoerkler wrote:The attraction park is “Europa Park”, to be simple, it’s a simple Disneyland. We have also a mouse and princess. What is better, is that, for big person, there is more strong attraction, like Sylverstar and Bluefire. But there is a lot of kids attraction, “Arthur et les minimoys” this is a beautiful attraction, and cool attraction. And this year they create an outdoor space only for kids. And in two years (I think) they will create an aqua park.

I also went to two big swimming pool. The first was Laguna, a pool with a big slide which called “La rivière”, another slide in the dark with different game of light, a wave pool, an outside pool with warm water and a sauna/hamam part. The second, is better because it is bigger. You have a lot of slide, where you can go with your body and other where you go with a buoy ! This is so fun ! Very Happy And you also have a part, for adults. This is a relaxation area where you have a big warm pool which inside and outside and where you have a bar so you can sit and drink in the water.

Discussion around the travel.  - Page 2 2015_a10

That seem to be sooooo great !!!!! But it's very far ... Crying or Very sad
Angélique
Angélique

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2