UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What country would you like to visit or live in ?

+16
marinealbertpieri
Emma Herry
WANG RUI
Baptiste Hibon
Aurélie Leclerc
Jamel O
Mathilde V.
Salvatore VENNETTILLI
Manon Lopez
Romane Aubinel
Habibakhairy
Anaël Maublanc
MisterSTAPS
Admin
Eloïse B
Madagascan Lorriane
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What country would you like to visit or live in ? Empty What country would you like to visit or live in ?

Post by Madagascan Lorriane Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:51 am

Hey guys ! I wanted to share this topic because I am huge lover of Travel. There are so many countries I want to discover but I would like to work in Canada first once you get used to cold as I was during my childhood you can easily live there. The greatest moment of the year in Canada is spring. There are lots of Tulips blowing. Beautiful !
What country would you like to visit or live in ? 2501527-Spring-in-Canada-Stock-Photo

Madagascan Lorriane

Birthday : 1992-04-27

Back to top Go down

What country would you like to visit or live in ? Empty Re: What country would you like to visit or live in ?

Post by Eloïse B Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:43 pm

I'd love to work in Canada too ! And I want to travel the world, see the beauty and different cultures that exist out there...

Eloïse B

Back to top Go down

What country would you like to visit or live in ? Empty Re: What country would you like to visit or live in ?

Post by Admin Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:50 pm

I'd like to retire to a beach where the temperature is around 20-25° throughout the year with mountains nearby. Perhaps Madiera. Would love to travel the silk road before I die - probably won't. Must visit China and India.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterSTAPS Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:27 pm

I never left France, only to go to Australia. Their lifestyle is just amazing. People are free to do what they want to do, without injustice, without criticism. They work enormously on child development, blossoming. Everyone can become an entrepreneur.
In other hand, I really missed the food (delicatessum, cheese, bread and bakeries). The landscape is beautiful. I could live there, but not too long.
So, nowadays, I can't tell you where I would like to live

MisterSTAPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaël Maublanc Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:58 pm

Admin wrote:I'd like to retire to a beach where the temperature is around 20-25° throughout the year with mountains nearby. Perhaps Madiera. Would love to travel the silk road before I die - probably won't. Must visit China and India.

Ahah India only to improve your english accent Wink

Anaël Maublanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaël Maublanc Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:02 pm

MisterSTAPS wrote:I never left France, only to go to Australia. Their lifestyle is just amazing. People are free to do what they want to do, without injustice, without criticism. They work enormously on child development, blossoming. Everyone can become an entrepreneur.
In other hand, I really missed the food (delicatessum, cheese, bread and bakeries). The landscape is beautiful. I could live there, but not too long.
So, nowadays, I can't tell you where I would like to live  

Do the price of the life is more expensive than in France ?? And people are more open-minded there ?

I really want to discover a country where what you want to realize, to create in your life isn't judged by others.

Anaël Maublanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:07 pm

Anaël Maublanc wrote:
Admin wrote:I'd like to retire to a beach where the temperature is around 20-25° throughout the year with mountains nearby. Perhaps Madiera. Would love to travel the silk road before I die - probably won't. Must visit China and India.

Ahah India only to improve your english accent Wink

Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:10 am

That's interesting , well i visited spain,italy , amesterdam and now living in France.
I wanted to travel around the world since i were a little kid. But to live hummm, maybe canada as well . You made me wondering about that now Very Happy

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:58 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:37 pm

Coooool, i am surprised and proud , thank you john for sharing this Very Happy

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Romane Aubinel Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:01 am

I would like live in Barcelona.
I lived there for 6 months during my Erasmus semester and I loved!
The Spanish rhythm of life suits me perfectly. The town is lively every night, there is always something to do. There is the sea, the tapas, the sun and the sangria! The only problem is the large number of tourists but finally it's not a real problem Wink

Romane Aubinel

Back to top Go down

What country would you like to visit or live in ? Empty Madagascar

Post by Madagascan Lorriane Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:35 am

Madagascar is for you if you ae searching for a marvelous beach John Smile
It depends on the region but I recommend the south east or south west. There are really endemic and savage beach were the color of the water is bright blue and the sand white.

Here a picture to illustrate :
http://www.38000km.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/madagascar-plage.jpg

These are memories with my family under waterfalls in 2010 the last time I was in Madagascar. We were in a place called Isalo.
What country would you like to visit or live in ? Family10
What country would you like to visit or live in ? Family11
What country would you like to visit or live in ? Family12

Madagascan Lorriane

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:53 am

It looks beautiful. What range of temperature during the year?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:22 pm

That is beautiful Lorraine <3
For islands i recommend , Santorini and the Caribbean island as well

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Madagascan Lorriane Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:23 pm

Admin wrote:It looks beautiful. What range of temperature during the year?

Between 30 and 35° most of the time; maximum is 40° and minimum is 18° I think. I mean in that area of the Island Smile

Madagascan Lorriane

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon Lopez Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:27 am

I have already had the opportunity to go to Morocco several times, and if I can, I will be happy to live there one day.

It is truly a beautiful country, people are very friendly, the climate is pleasant and the food there is excellent.

In addition, contrary to what people think, the landscapes are very diversified, from the mountains of the Atlas to the beaches of Saida through the Oasis of Ouarzazate, we always feel like a dream!

In short, Morocco it rocks!

Manon Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloïse B Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:34 am

Manon you are so tanned from Morocco haha !

Eloïse B

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon Lopez Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:41 am

Thanks Eloïse ! I worked hard for it ! Now people are jealous aha !

Manon Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvatore VENNETTILLI Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:42 am

Original answer : Italy !

I really want to go back there for a few month or a year. I don't know if i would live there for the rest of my life because the life there is quite special. It's not that differente from France but the politicians are corrupted, the mafia is huge and controls a big part of the society, especially the life of the small companies and the people in the south. But the food is awesome, just like the wine, the weather the landscape the music.
But i like France too. I need to go there for a few months to take my decision.

Another i would like to visit is the United States. I heard of companies that can take you through the whole country for 1500-2000$ with hotels and stuff to visit. When i have money i might do that ^^

Salvatore VENNETTILLI

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloïse B Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:45 am

Manon you are so tanned from Morocco haha !

Eloïse B

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde V. Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:52 am

Wow Lorry it looks amazing! I would love to go one day! I think my favorite far destinations that will have to happen one day are Asia and New Zealand. But clearly these days, a warmer place with a beach could be all I need! Very Happy

And Salvatore I agree with you, I went to Roma one year ago, the weather was wonderful (20° different with Poland where I was living at this moment, coming back was hard!). But what impressed me the most is the atmosphere that we could feel in the city. Everything felt calm and peaceful… I would love to go back to Italy for more day, even if I hope that I will not see the mafia and other bad aspect you said, because from now I love it.

Finally guys, go to Hungary it's amazing! Wink

Last edited by Mathilde V. on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Mathilde V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamel O Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:52 am

Well I really think that i will exile me in few time in Anglo-saxons countries like Canada, USA, Australia, New Zeland, United Kingdom, Ireland even Germany... coz i hate the mentality in France : Pessimism, close-minded for most people, uppity,grinders...

Of course, i don't generalize but i want to live in other country after that i can compare both countries that i've lived.

My Dream actually is Canada, and i really think that i will expatriate me in this beautiful country for all reasons above.

"After creating France, God found it to be the most beautiful country in the world. It was going to be jealous. So, to restore balance, he created the French"

Last edited by Jamel O on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Jamel O
Jamel O

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Leclerc Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:02 am

I'm in love with Scotland !
I went twice and i just loved everything : people were so nice, landscapes are wonderful and i felt like magical holidays there Very Happy
I never went to Edinburg but i saw a lot of pictures, video, movies about this city and gosh ! i wish i could live there Very Happy
The only thing i'm not really found of if the weather...

I also would like to visit Canada : it looks really great and every Canadian i met were so nice and friendly ! When i'll have money i'll go to Toronto to visit my friend Smile

Aurélie Leclerc

Back to top Go down

Post by Baptiste Hibon Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:12 am

I want to go to Scandinavia, especially in Norway to visit huge fjords and several islands. I also want to visit stockholm in Sweden. But first of all, I want to go back to Dublin, I spent 4 months and it was amazing, with nice people from all around the world, beautiful landscapes and good places to party! Smile

Baptiste Hibon

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon Lopez Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:16 am

Baptiste it's beens two months that you tell me your dream is to go to the montain, why it's not written here ???

Manon Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next