UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexandre POIRIER's serie : Vikings

2 posters

Go down

Alexandre POIRIER's serie : Vikings Empty Alexandre POIRIER's serie : Vikings

Post by Alexandre POIRIER Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:05 pm

Hello Mister Cox,

For the english work that you gived us, I decided to watch Vikings.

I choose this serie because of differents things. I think I can discover a different story than the others. I will be discover different way of life during the past.
When I was young, this part oh history interesed me a lot. So I think the theme will be interesting.
Then, there will be beautifull landscape, differents sets than the other type of series.
To conclude, I choose this serie to discover the type of life from the past and see a different type of serie that I usually watch.

So I watch the first episode, I discover the main characters, the theme of this history.
I really like the atmosphere of the begin of this history, I lost track of time when I was seing this episode.

Alexandre POIRIER

Back to top Go down

Alexandre POIRIER's serie : Vikings Empty Re: Alexandre POIRIER's serie : Vikings

Post by Admin Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:44 am

I think it's a great series alexandre. I've watched every episode so far and really enjoyed them. As the season's progress you can see that the budget for the film has grown and the sets and clothing become as interesting as the storylines. I hope you enjoy it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Alexandre POIRIER's serie : Vikings Empty Re: Alexandre POIRIER's serie : Vikings

Post by Alexandre POIRIER Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:09 pm

Hello Mister,

This week, I have watched 4 episode from the serie. I love this story. During this 4 episode, Ragnar with his crew discover new land : Great Britain. During the 4 episode I watched, there were a lot a treason.
Furthermore, during the episode, I disovered the way of life in the past, from the Vikings, theyre belief, theyre love of the fight.

I find that the quality of the sets and clothing are very fine, sometimes, the landscape are awesome.

To conclude, I don't regret to start this serie, I find this awesome

Alexandre POIRIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:14 pm

alexandre I've watched all 4 seasons so far and nearly every episode is fantastic. The costumes, landscapes and storlines just get better and better.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre POIRIER Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:43 pm

Hello Mister,

This week, I have finish the first season.

During this season, the main character, Ragnar Lothbrok, became the lord of his tribe. I won this attribut with a fight against the old chef, a fight that Ragnar win.
Ragnar always want discover other lands on the west. So he discover with his team the west coast and England. He had capturing a slave to know perfectly the unknow land and their religion. So, during explorations that they made, they meet the King of England and stole everything they can.
After the colonial period, the season finish with a religion time. Everybody talked with the gods and gave offerings. So 9 guys, and one good friends from Ragar wanted to die for the God.

I loved this series, like I said the first time, when I was kind, I loved this period of history. The story is recherching and it's not fantastic.
Futhermore, like you said early, the storlines and all the otherhings are just fabulous, we can see wild animal every time, the costumes are research....

To conclued, I want to see the next episodes...

Alexandre POIRIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre POIRIER Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:09 pm

Hello Mister Cox,

I had watch 5 episodes this week.

During this 5 episode, there were lots of action.
The vikings discover news lands, fighted again britains soldier, meet differents kings.
Futhermore, there were treason between vikings.

I love this series because there is always action, we always meet new character. The actions aren't the same during all the seasons.
This series is interessting because there is a lot of action, but there are some moments where we must think. When they tell stories to make a message.

Alexandre POIRIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre POIRIER Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:51 am

Hello Mister Cox,

During the holidays, I have finish the second season and I watched 4 episode from the third.
During these episodes, the vikings meet a new powerfull king. They made a pact between us. The pact inclued that the vikings fight for the britains army, and the britains offer a part of land to the vikings. The land is better than they have in scandinavia, so the culture will be better. The king of vikings accept that because he want the better for his friends, sons and all the vikings.
But he leave the rest of the vikings and his wife staying in Scandinavia. In this land, strangers came and different things had happened.

I still love the series for all the things I say before like the story, the landscape and others.
Futhermore, I really like some characters like the king of vikings Ragnar, his ex wife, his brother, and some friends of him. The role player are really nice !

I hope you have great holidays !

Alexandre POIRIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre POIRIER Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:19 pm

Hello mister Cox,

During this week, I have finish the third season.
During this season, the vikings wanted to discover new lands and they have heard all the good things about Paris.
So they attacked this city. But this city had the reputation that Paris were impregnable. So the first attack was a failure. Ragnar, the king of vikings use a ruse to enter in the city and stoll everything they can.
After this, the king of Paris gave a lot a money, gold and the hand of his daughter to Rollo, the King's of vinkings brother. So, a little part of the vikings warrior rest in the France lands. And the others return in Scandinavia with the tresor.

I really like this season because there were a lot of action, but there were time of thought, with the development of the plan to attack. In the same time that vikings were in Paris, the life continued in Scandinavia village and I find this interresting. There were different story in one.

Alexandre POIRIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down