UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranger Things S01 E01

+21
Marceau Jarrossay
Aubin Bruneau
Corentin Donnou
Tom Desachy
Dubreuil Baptiste
Clément Sorton
Audrey Bois
Clément.B
Marine.Renaud
Valentin Taillefer
Amaury Babin
Samuel.Pinto
Camille Bohn
Titouan Bélair
hugo randy
Alix BESTEL-RUIZ
louis-charpentier
Johan.Raud
Benoit Cebria
Favergeat Laura
Admin
25 posters

Go down

Stranger Things S01 E01 Empty Stranger Things S01 E01

Post by Admin Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:34 pm

This is the thread where you should say what you thought to the episode we watched in class today. Did you understand it? Was it interesting? Which characters did you like? What did you think of the themes in the episode? etc... You should also start watching a series in English this week and start a new thread telling me about it.

Don't forget you also need to prepare for a class discussion on Sex, Marriage and children Your participation will be noted. You also need to form a group for the video exercise and tell me which sport you are going to explain.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Stranger Things S01 E01 Empty Re: Stranger Things S01 E01

Post by Favergeat Laura Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:55 pm

I think well that it is the first time first of all that I look at a television series in class, it was rather cool and funnier. Secondly this kind of series pleased me not at all, but today I totally had a change of mind, the intrigue of this series is fascinating and the surrealism of Stranger Things is mesmerizing, I did not think of saying it one day but today thanks to a course, I discovered a very strange and fascinating series.

Favergeat Laura

Back to top Go down

Post by Benoit Cebria Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:48 pm

Hi John
I'va already watch the serie stranger things, it's one of my favorite.
The scenario is absolutely awesome,it's rather old school with a sy-fy style.
I like this mix, the actors are pretty good particularely the sherif and the mother of Will. I can't wait for season 2, i'm happy because its available soon.

Benoit Cebria

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan.Raud Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:06 am

Hello John,

I'm going to talk about the serie stranger things view in class yesterday.
The first episode of the serie is very strange and intriguing but It makes you want to continue the series.
The role of the actors is hard enough especially for the children. However they really play their role very well.

Johan.Raud

Back to top Go down

Post by louis-charpentier Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:40 pm

Hi John
I'm going to talk about the first episode of the serie the stranger thinks view in class , and for me this serie is very strange with more intriguing than the serie Vikings and Game of thrones.
I think it's a very good serie but i don't want to see more episodes because i don't like the serie with intriguing .

louis-charpentier

Back to top Go down

Stranger Things S01 E01 Empty stranger things

Post by Alix BESTEL-RUIZ Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:50 pm

First of all I want to say that I never watch this series, but I should have done it because it pleased me! The disappearance of the main character gives plot and you want to know the sequel. So I already looking forward to Tuesday.. Smile

Alix BESTEL-RUIZ

Back to top Go down

Post by hugo randy Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:49 am

hi everybody, i have no regrets about voting for this television serie.
I took a subscription on netflix and I started to watch.
I put all the chances of my side to achieve my semester in English. Razz
hugo randy
hugo randy

Back to top Go down

Post by Titouan Bélair Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:11 pm

Hello,
The first episode of this series is interesting, but I'm not a big fan of this kind of series, which for me puts everything on suspense, there is still a character that arouses my interest, indeed the little girl owning Of the supernatural power will probably evolve which may be interesting, I think I have understood the whole episode but much using English subtitles.
Titouan Bélair
Titouan Bélair

Back to top Go down

Post by Camille Bohn Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:44 pm

Hi John,
I'm a little bit late but i'll give you my impressions about the episode we watched last week. It was the first of Stranger things.
I have to say that even if i already saw this serie, the episode still impressed me ! It made me want to watch the serie again. I had forgotten how good it was. I don't want to spoil anybody so I should stop there. I just want to say that love the way that the director plays with the children's board game and reality. There is a kind of parallelism that makes me crazy.
Camille Bohn
Camille Bohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel.Pinto Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello John !
This is what I remember about the episode seen in class last week.
In Hawkins in Indiana, a creature escaped from a Department of Energy laboratory, taking a scientist. Will Byers, a young boy is attacked by a creature. The next day, a girl with only a tattoo showing the 011 figures appears near a restaurant. The manager Benny, decides to take care of her before calling the social services. He is killed by a team coming to recover the girl, who escapes. Sheriff Hopper finds the bike of the young boy in the forest. Lucas, Mike and Dustin, his friends, go out in night to seek their friend and find the girl.
Here are my impressions: I didn't know that series at all and i will not continue the series. The first episode is very hanging but i dont like supernatural and fantastic series and movies. I prefer action and movies tracing a true story like vikings.

Samuel.Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaury Babin Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:13 pm

Hello everybody,

That it's the first time of all that I look at a series in class, it was rather cool and funnier.
This serie is funny and very cool because the scenario and the intrigue are good.
Because I don't watch this type of series because it's not a true stories and I prefer an other type of series.

Amaury Babin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin Taillefer Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:33 pm

Hi John!

I liked the episode of Stranger Things, mysterious and that makes you want to know the following, but I have already looked at this series so I know what happens.

Valentin Taillefer

Back to top Go down

Stranger Things S01 E01 Empty strangers things

Post by Marine.Renaud Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:47 pm

hello everybody,
On November 6th, 1983, to Hawkins in the Indiana, a creature escapes from a laboratory of the Department of the energy, taking a scientist in its flight. Later, Will, a 12-year-old boy, goes back home after a game and is attacked by a creature. The next day, a girl with the shaved hair, with for only distinguishing feature a tattoo on the forearm, appears near a restaurant. The cook, decides to take care of her before calling social services, but is killed by a team coming to get back the girl, who escapes. The sheriff takes care without spirit to look for Will and finds his bike in forest; Lucas, and Dustin, his friends, take out at night rainy to look for their friend and find the girl.

Marine.Renaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Clément.B Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:58 pm

Hi everbody,
I did not know this series but I find it very cool.
The story is special and I like this kind of series, I like the small and big child because he is funny.
This série are very cool and i think i'll watch it !

Clément.B

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Bois Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:53 pm

Hello,
I going to talk about the first épisode of Stranger Things. It’s the story a gang of four friends (Will, Mike, Lucas and Dustin )who playing at a board game in the basement of Mike. When come the hour when childrens have to go back gome, Will hears something on the way back. Arrived at his home, his brother and his mother are not there. He hears again strange things in the house and suddenly is caught by something unknown. After his disappearance, his mother, his brother, the sheriff of the village and his three best friends put themselves in his search. In court of the episode, a small girl has the short hair and the number eleven tattoo on the arm appears suddenly and and she knows to check things with her mind. We learn then, that a group unknown people are at pursuit of the girl. It’s at he end of episode that Mike, Dustin and Lucas find themselves face to face with the girl.

Audrey Bois

Back to top Go down

Post by Clément Sorton Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Hello John,
First of all, I must say that I have already looked this series and it would be difficult to say how good it was !
I can simply say that the actors are perfect and above all the scenario bluffed and surprised me many times and what good surprises !
I loved the way that the reality is affected along the series and now I am looking forward to the season 2 !

Clément Sorton

Back to top Go down

Stranger Things S01 E01 Empty Stranger Things S01 E01

Post by Dubreuil Baptiste Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:34 pm

Hi john,
We have seen this series, I have already seen it. The title tells us what to expect, personally I loved this series, and the first episode gives very want to see the next.
The disappearance of will is very strange and there is the appearance of eleven. This first episode shows us a large number of characters in the series. We can see different strange things as small element with the bulb in the cabin of the house at will or when eleven happens to escape from the fast food with a great facility. This series is just crazy and I'm curious to see season 2.

Dubreuil Baptiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Desachy Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:40 pm

I loved the first episode of stranger things because it's a TV series with suspense and action. I think I will watch other episodes of this series because I want to know the end.

Tom Desachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Donnou Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello mister, I really loved this episode because it's very mysteriously serie's , I think I will continue to watch this series because it's nice. I had already heard about this series because it is very known and appreciated.
Basketball

Corentin Donnou
Corentin Donnou

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubin Bruneau Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:46 pm

Hello John,
First i don't see the series, but i it's very intrresting because they is suspens in the series, the disparition of the children show the mystery.

Aubin Bruneau

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceau Jarrossay Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:03 pm

Hello everybody, I want to speack of the first episod of stanger film, for begining I'm not a fanatic of series or film with suspens, but this serie are very original because heroes are children. For me it's a good episod I'm press to see the next. Bye

Marceau Jarrossay

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Bournas Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:12 pm

I do not like this type of series BUT I confess I liked this episode even if I dont understand everything ...

Juliette Bournas

Back to top Go down

Post by solal de coupigny Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:30 pm

I realy liked the first episode of stranger things when wee watched it Tuesday so during the weekend I had watch the second episode and the fact that "eleven" know will give me envy to continue this serie .
solal de coupigny
solal de coupigny

Back to top Go down

Post by CAMAIL Julien Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:30 pm

I thanking Baba, to invite to vote for strangers things.
It's a very good series, I love her. I will continue this series.

CAMAIL Julien

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Alison Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:15 pm

hello,

On November 6, 1983, in Hawkins, Indiana, a creature escaped from a Department of Energy laboratory, taking a scientist to flight. Later, Will Byers, a 12-year-old boy, returns home after a long game of Dungeons and Dragons and is attacked by a creature. The next day, a girl with shaved hair, with only a tattoo showing the numbers 011 on the forearm, appears near a restaurant. The manager and cook, Benny, decides to take care of her before calling the social services, but is killed by a team coming to recover the girl, who escapes. Sheriff Hopper checks without looking for Will and finds his bike in the forest; Lucas, Mike and Dustin, his friends, go out in the rainy night to seek their friend and find the girl.

Robin Alison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down