What is your favorite radio Channel ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is your favorite radio Channel ?

Post by Jamel O on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:25 am

Hi guys,

Most of you have a car and i want to know what do you listening d what is your favorite radio channel or kind of radio : Musical, Talk, Sport, News ?

I love France Inter and specially the program "Si tu écoutes, j'annule tout" with Belgians Charline Vanhoenacker & Alex Vizorek and the french Guillaume Meurice that i love so much, he's very funny.

Also, i love listening radio music like NRJ, Voltage, Skyrock but less than before

So what is your favorite radio channel ?
Jamel O

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is your favorite radio Channel ?

Post by Romane Aubinel on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:49 am

I listen only music channels. My favorite is "Skyrock" because it matches with my style of music. However I listen to the radio only when I'm in my car. At home I listen to music on YouTube or on Spotify

Romane Aubinel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marinealbertpieri on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:54 am

My Favourite radio channel is "la radio Plus"
It's a radio that can be listened to in the French Alps and some part of switzerland near to french border.
I like this radio because it plays new music like old one. And speaking about regional news and informations about winter sports.

marinealbertpieri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon Px on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:58 am

In my car I listen the radio but I don't care which one. I change the channel until I listen a good song. Then if ad comes, I change the channel again, until I find an other good song. I love to sing, alone, in my car. If it s news I will listen a while, to keep in touch with the world... I avoid advertizing, the worst are the Auchan/Carrefour/E.Leclerc ones, its so agressive and bad talk quality, it makes my ears bleed !!!

Manon Px

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde L on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:58 am

Thank you Jamel for this good topic
I don't listen very often to radio (I don't have my own car at the moment...). But quite like to listen to some interested program on France Inter, when I'm driving for hours. It helps me to keep my mind clear and the music is also a good alternative when I don't want to think !

Mathilde L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterSTAPS on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:00 am

I don't listen radio anymore. Too much ads, too much radio shows. I prefer enjoy music without stop. I use Deezer premium. I can listen what I want, make playlists, download musics to listen it without network. I got the new album of every singer... For 10€ per month it's great.

MisterSTAPS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde L on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:09 am

I agree it's the best solution ! But now, as a TV program, you can also listen to radio program on catch up and don't have ads anymore Smile

Mathilde L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eiline on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:41 am

I have two favorite radio chanel: "rire et chanson" and "Mfm radio". In Mfm Radio you just have french music, I love french music, I have the application on my phone and I can choose what kind of music I want listen(feminin musique/ old or new music), and Rire et chanson in my car because is funny. I don't like regular radio like skyrock or NRJ, because I don't like most of the popular (current) music (or I like it just occasionaly).

eiline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:39 pm

BBC Radio 4. You can get it on longwave in France. It's the best radio I've ever listened to. It's intelligent and caters for the widest adult population possible with programmes from every area of life. Cultural, Scientific, Educational, humour, News, Business, Farming, politics, Medecine, law even programmes just for women!! etc...
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon Lopez on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:13 am

For my part, I really do not have preference in terms of radio channel. As much as I can listen to skyrock for recent and young music, but at times I prefer to listen to the radio "nostalagie" or "cherie fm" with its old hits. I think it depends on my mood at the moment.

Manon Lopez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top