UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viking - Manon DEVAULT

Go down

Viking - Manon DEVAULT Empty Viking - Manon DEVAULT

Post by manon devault Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:20 pm

Hello Mister Cox ! Happy New Year !  Smile
I just started Viking Season 1. My brother advised me as well as you. I told myself that it had to look like Game of Throne  I love so I started.
I'm a little disappointed because I think the first episode lacks action. Dialogues are quite slow so I find. The story interests me so I will continue to see if the action happens afterwards.

Manon Devault

manon devault

Back to top Go down

Viking - Manon DEVAULT Empty Re: Viking - Manon DEVAULT

Post by manon devault Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:12 am

Hello Mister Cox !

In the last few weeks I watched episodes 2,3 and 4.
I have a hard time hanging on to the series because I do not cling to a particular character which does not help me to follow the episodes regularly.
Ragnar Lothbrok discovers the lands of the west and brings with his crews treasures of this new land that is none other than england.

The end of episode 4 finally puts suspense in the series with the "plot" between the chief Earl and Rollo the brother of Ragnar. I'm looking forward to knowing what Rollo will decide

Manon Devault

manon devault

Back to top Go down

Post by manon devault Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi Mister Cox

I finished Viking season 1. I'm happy because Ragnar killed the chief and ascended the throne in his stead. On the other hand I am sad that the baby he waited with his wife died ..
I do not hang with the series because I really do not attach myself to a character .. I do not think to continue the series ..

Manon Devault

manon devault

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum