UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrow- Nicolas chaufouraux

Go down

Arrow- Nicolas chaufouraux Empty Arrow- Nicolas chaufouraux

Post by Chaufouraux Nicolas Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:41 am

I chose the Arrow series because I like movies or series or there is a little action. I also chose this series because I have already watched the previous season and that the season I am going to talk to you is released in the United States on October 5, 2016. The 2 main players in this series are: Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen / Arrow) and Emily Bett Rickard (Félicity Smoke).
The Arrow series is an invention of DC comics

Chaufouraux Nicolas

Back to top Go down

Arrow- Nicolas chaufouraux Empty Re: Arrow- Nicolas chaufouraux

Post by Chaufouraux Nicolas Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:51 am

Hello Mr Cox
Today I want to talk about the first episod of Arrox season 5 "Legacy" but it's very important to talk about the previous season. In the last season Oliver Queen was elected to town hall It's simply for him because he was alone to become mayor because the other politicians of Star city are affraid to be kidnapped by naughties.
In the first episod Oliver After Laurel's death and the departure of Team Arrow's Diggle and Thea, Oliver decides to protect the citizens of Star City as a solo Green Arrow. With Felicity guiding him from the bunker, Oliver is obliged to find out that he is surpassed by the number of criminals and new (and totally inexperienced) self-defense groups are not helping. Oliver will have to try to balance his time as mayor and justiciar of Star City, Felicity suggests that he form a new team, but Oliver resists. However, when a new criminal, Tobias Church, comes in, Oliver realizes that the best thing for the city could be a new superhero team. Meanwhile, the flashbacks will take us to Russia where Oliver confronts the Bratva (nasty Russian group)
I advise you to watch this series

Chaufouraux Nicolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaufouraux Nicolas Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:30 pm

Hello Mr Cox
During this presentation I talk about the second episod of Arrow season 5
The name of this episod is "The recruits".
Green Arrow should meet Rene Ramirez(Wild Dog) and see Evelyn Sharp asking them to join his new group with Curtis. They taught them how the Bratva would train him. But Felicity and curtis tell him that it does not work and that the others are gone, because they do not trust him. Felicity tells her that if she trusted him at first it was because he was Oliver and not Arrow. So he recalls them and reveals their identity.
Felicity mentions Barry Allen and the fact that Oliver is planted with two spikes in his back.
Oliver wants Felicity to wear a mask when the recruits train, but she refuses.
First appearance of Ragman (it does not yet have its name of city). One learns that he and the last survivor of Heavenrock the city on which exploded the missile launched by Damien Darhk during Genesis that Felicity had to change the trajectory. His father saved him with an ancient magic tisus which he believed was from the time Devarim.
Roy was quoted several times because they were splitting out of the team and he was also given an arrow from Oliver by Wild Dog before joining the team. Wild Dog says it's been 5 months since he's been a lawyer on the streets. Amertek, which is in financial difficulty since Genesis, as a subsidiary to manufacture the Heavenrock missile, will work with Tobias Church.
Felicity no longer has analyzed Ragman's piece of cloth, she is going to ask her boyfriend Inspector Billy Malone for help by lying to her about what she really is doing.
Oliver asks Ragman to be part of his team. Joohn Diggle is in Chechnya at the Braidwood Camp (Latvia). He has to retrieve with a team a powerful explosive similar to that of Genesis. But it will turn out to be a trap and the military wants to get it back and resell it. Because his superior fears that one day another type like Damien Darhk having magical powers, or a meta-humans come to Central City destroys the planet.
Thea is worried about Quentin Lance and proposes to him to arrive from the bottle, the position of assistant to the mayor.
I want to speak about this series last week

Chaufouraux Nicolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaufouraux Nicolas Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:52 am

Good morning Mr Cox
Today I talk about the third episod of Arrow (season 5)
His name is " A matter of trust"
In this episode, the city of Star City has to face a new drug dealer different from those we know: the Stardust. This dealer is called Derek Sampson. Meanwhile Oliver still can not trust his new team, especially Wild Dog.
The latter decides to go to kill Sampson alone but in the end he throws it into a container filled with chemicals which in the end did not kill him but made him invulnerable because he no longer feels the pain. In the end, they manage to defeat him by cutting all his ligament because even if he does not feel the pain he still needs his ligaments!
At the end of this episode, Oliver learns that John (his former bodyguard) and back home but in prison. So his wife wants Oliver to help him get him out

Chaufouraux Nicolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaufouraux Nicolas Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:46 am

Good morning Mr Cox
Today Italk about the Episod 4 of Arrow's season 5
His name is " Penance"
In the first part, Oliver, with the help of Lyla, decides to sneak in a federal prison, to release John alive and in one piece. After some difficulties, they manage to find the cell to John and to escape through evacuation ducts
Star City, Church decides to launch the assault against the City Government, by learning that the Mayor is absent. He began by attacking the police station where one of its former arms right is questioned. The Arrow Team decided to intervene. Wild Dog captured. While a part of the Team, everyone out, Wild Dog trying to go to Church. But he's put down easily, and Tobias Church takes her. Returning from his mission to free John, Oliver learns by Felicity that Wild Dog has been captured by Church. The latter tries to get information on Arrow and his team in torturing Wild Dog.
That's it for today
Go back next week to a new episode

Chaufouraux Nicolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaufouraux Nicolas Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:23 pm

Good afternoon
In this episode the reign of Tobias Church ends! Indeed in "Human Target", episode 5 of Arrow's season 5, Oliver and his team went to the rescue of Wild Dog, captured and tortured by Church Rene eventually revealing Arrow's identity. So Oliver Queen is targeted directly by a murderer hired by Tobias Church! John Diggle is there to offer a miraculous solution: contact Christopher Chance, allies Human Target, a man capable of posing as threatened clients, and simulating Oliver's death.
All this in the only objective that is to push Tobias to start his main plan and to take the hand in the bag.
At the end of this episod , a new vilain come: Prometheus
This man kill with a shuriken Tobias Church who must transfered in the most securited jail.
To be continued in the next episode

Chaufouraux Nicolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaufouraux Nicolas Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello Mister
Today I want to talkabout the sixth episod of ARROW who names "So It Begins "
In this episod Prometheus begins killing innocent unrelated people until Felicity and Curtis discover that Prometheus uses the victims to recall Oliver's killer past, a secret that recruits did not know what forced them to question their commitment . To improve the image of Oliver as mayor, Thea (his sister) wants to organize an art festival with the help of Quentin Lance, but the former policeman does not agree
I want to speak about this series next minute Very Happy

Chaufouraux Nicolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaufouraux Nicolas Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:57 pm

In the seventh episod "Vigilante" a new hero appears in Star City, Vigilante, to the "direct methods if you see what I mean." Oliver comes to wonder if all these years to act as a night justice have been used for some things. His condition but also that he found an arrowhead of Prometheus at home, which torments him. Later, Evelyn, who joined Prometheus, informs him that the team suspects nothing.

Chaufouraux Nicolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaufouraux Nicolas Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:00 pm

In this episod "Invasion" The Dominators (another criminal group) kidnapped Oliver, Thea, Ray, Sara and Diggle. When they regain consciousness, they see themselves in an ideal version (type Bisounours) of Star City, where Oliver has never been on the Queen's Gambit and stayed with his family, united and still alive (Indeed his 2 parents are Died in previous seasons). Felicity finds them and asks that Flash and Supergirl support the Oliver recruits on the ground in another mission.

Chaufouraux Nicolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaufouraux Nicolas Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:07 pm

In the last episod that I've seen today "What we leave behind"
The Christmas day santa is coming to Star City. Curtis is attacked in the street by Prometheus, which suggests that the killer knows the identities of Team Arrow. He leaves several clues about his identity, causing Oliver to remember a name he had scratched from his list four years ago.
Oliver discovers that Evelyn is an accomplice of Prometheus, for she is not a hero and the city needs to be rid of him. Shortly after, trapped by Prometheus, Oliver accidentally kills Billy Malone, Felicity's boyfriend. In the face of the situation, he orders all his team to leave.
Later, when Oliver goes to HQ, after kissing Susan Williams (a journalist) and having a good time with her, he falls stunned, face to face with Laurel, apparently very much alive !!!!!
I've finished to seen my series today
Good night and at tomorrow Smile

Chaufouraux Nicolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down