What I did over the Christmas/New Year holiday

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What I did over the Christmas/New Year holiday

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:03 am

Being as no-one set a new topic for last week I thought I'd throw this one out there to see if anyone bites.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: What I did over the Christmas/New Year holiday

Post by Aurélie Mertz on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:51 pm

I created a new topic John =D and you will see what you've missed Saturday.....

Aurélie Mertz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaytonThibeaud on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:09 pm

Yeah, lesson to Aurelie, John. Here there is a new topic (and if you want compromissing photos of yours students, give me your mail, i'll send them to you... for money, alright!)

ClaytonThibeaud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:34 pm

ClaytonThibeaud wrote:Yeah, lesson to Aurelie, John. Here  there is a new topic (and if you want compromissing photos of yours students, give me your mail, i'll send them to you... for money, alright!)

It's not normally money you ask for Clayton.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MU Jiejie on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:31 pm

I skied in the 2 alps for a week! This is my first time skiing, tired but wonderful!
We were 4 persons and found a Chinese ski coach to teach us. He was a nice guy. With his help, we could ski in the blue pistes in third day. What a great progress! Unluckily, he taught us only 3 days. We had to teach ourselves and practice by ourselves in the rest of the week. I can't do a parallel turn very well, so sad. I might ski again the next year.

MU Jiejie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicheng SHA on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:09 pm

I traveled to Iceland during the Christmas holidays. I think it should be called snow island. What I love most about winter is its snow, I fully enjoy the snow in Iceland, but I have a little aesthetic fatigue and I feel that I don’t want to see snow anymore for at least 20 years…I’m joking…Well,Reykjavik in winter is very beautiful, where the house are the same with the lovely house in the fairy tale book. Pointy roof, colorful walls. The only regret is that we didn’t see the aurora because of cloudy days.

Zicheng SHA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:14 pm

I was envious of Jiejie and then I read the post by Zicheng. Who wouldn't want to visit Iceland around Christmas? Good to see you two taking advantage of being in France for your study.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LORCA Maxime on Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:30 pm

During the holidays I returned to Grenoble. Normally at this time with my friends we go to ski station, and make pictures and films for our book and web page. Unfortunately it did not snow ... (hopefully at the end of February there will be). We are still staying in the resort to enjoy the sun and Christmas parties. Otherwise I enjoyed seeing my family, and visited cities such as Lyons and Geneva. It was cool these two weeks.

LORCA Maxime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maïa HERVE on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:30 pm

My whole family got the flu during the holidays, me included, so we had to cancel our plans for Christmas :'( Thankfully I was pretty much healed by New Years Eve so I could spend it with some friends.

Maïa HERVE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MU Jiejie on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:05 pm

LORCA Maxime wrote:During the holidays I returned to Grenoble. Normally at this time with my friends we go to ski station, and make pictures and films for our book and web page. Unfortunately it did not snow ... (hopefully at the end of February there will be). We are still staying in the resort to enjoy the sun and Christmas parties. Otherwise I enjoyed seeing my family, and visited cities such as Lyons and Geneva. It was cool these two weeks.

But when I stayed at the snow station, les 2 alpes, it snowed! The week just before the Christmas....

MU Jiejie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TATIANA PICQ on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:48 am

During my holidays i have watched a lot of christmas movies and i have done a lot of shopping.
TATIANA PICQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morais.Cécilia on Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:02 pm

I did not do many things... I went home to enjoy my family and friends. My mother decided to repaint her bedroom and redevelop everything with a dressing room. Obviously it was I who did everything... "Because I am young" Razz. But mostly I ate a lot of good things !!!!!
Morais.Cécilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlène Deslandes on Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:56 pm

During my christmas holidays, I traveled a lot !
I went to my home in Le Mans, to see my family and enjoy christmas with them. I also saw my friends. Then I went to Paris, where I visited like a "tourist" the Effeil Tower, the christmas market, Montmartre, and the amazing shopping centers !
For New Year, I went to Lille (in the north), to see friends and enjoy a party with them Smile And then I turned back to Angoulême... so sad.

Charlène Deslandes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekrem.K on Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:04 pm

I made nothing of special because I don't celebrate Christmas, I rested after exams, I go back to my parent's home, I saw my friends and I partied of course!
I want to return to the beginning of hollidays Sad

Ekrem.K

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:07 pm

Ekrem.K wrote:I made nothing of special because I don't celebrate Christmas, I rested after exams, I go back to my parent's home, I saw my friends and I partied of course!
I want to return to the beginning of hollidays Sad

was that written in the middle of my class? Evil or Very Mad
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:57 pm

I'm a bit late for this post...
So, during the Christmas/New Year Holiday, I went back to my home, in Rennes. I saw my family at Christmas and it was very cool. I also saw my friends, I see less them because I'm in Angoulême. A friend left France in order to find a job as a nurse in Nouvelle Calédonie. I spent a lot of time with her...
Now, we are back to Angoulême!!! Crying or Very sad

Elise HIROUX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:33 pm

Elise HIROUX wrote:I'm a bit late for this post...

Now, we are back to Angoulême!!! Crying or Very sad

And Alexandre Very Happy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:44 pm

Admin wrote:
Elise HIROUX wrote::

And Alexandre Very Happy

Yes, of course! Embarassed Very Happy

Elise HIROUX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Candy Kouadio on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:45 am

During Christmas I went in the family of my boyfriend in Thouard (small city between Niort and Bressuire) the 24th and the 25th I came back home. My parents, my sister and my father were here but my second brother wasn't here because he is in the army and he was in New Caledonia. I have had as gifts hair dryer with diffuser (a small object that makes a beautiful define curls), money and others... Concerning my New Year it was with my sister and her best friend. We went in a night club in La Rochelle (I know it's not very interesting but I didn't choose !!!).
Candy Kouadio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angélique on Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:12 pm

During the Christmas/New Year Holiday I returned at home and I seen all my friends ! Holidays are a very good time because when I go back at the week-end in Nantes I only see my mum, my sister and my boyfriend. The Week-ends are too short for see everybody. On Christmas day, I had an accident, not very happy... But more fear than harm !
So I seen my friends, I have eat a lot ! I finished my Christmas presents, I cooked (cupcakes)... And I was sick, very sick at Christmas and at for the party at the New Year. Crying or Very sad pale

Quickly the next holidays ! bounce cheers
Angélique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by florian A. on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:35 pm

For the Christmas holidays, all my family ended up in Paris. We ended up for a weekend of 4 days. We opened the gifts all together and then family by family to offer more personal and affinity gifts.
We also made an escape room !! The concept of the escape room is to be locked in a room and try to get out in 1 hour maximum. To do this, it is necessary to solve puzzles in a unique setting with a unique theme to each rooms. It is a very innovative and immersive concept.On returning from Paris I went to Montauban to celebrate the New Year with my friends met last year. We made an escape room of 10 people on the following theme: A virus spread on earth and we had to steal the antidote to a scientist who wants to use it for his purposes.
Then I returned to Angoulême =)

florian A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte ILIOU on Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:26 pm

For me it was the time to see all my friends in Britanny !! I loved my holidays because I had the time to do all things what I wanted to do : go to the cinema, see my firends, spend time with my family and of course Christmas and the New Year Eve !!! Smile
See you next year Santa Cruz !!

Charlotte ILIOU

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz on Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:12 pm

During Christmas I did not do a lot of things. I saw my friends, I ate, I slept and I read a book.
For new year's eve, I was with 4 girls (Girls nighttttt huuuuuu). It was great. We drank good champagne, we ate good food and we had a lot of fun. On the 1st of January I woke with with snow, this was great, except when I had to get my car and drive back home....

Aurélie Mertz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top