UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Mountain State aka BMS

3 posters

Go down

Blue Mountain State aka BMS Empty Blue Mountain State aka BMS

Post by DHERBILLY Valentin Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:38 pm

Yesterday, I discover the serie in my home. She tell us the story about two friends who enter at the faculty in United states. One plays at 2nd Quaterback, he mad about girls and his life smiled him because he believes famous at the fac. The second is like "break poo" in American pie, not very beautiful, not athletic and not to be confortable with women. This serie talk about American football, sex, drogs, alcohol and party every night so who wants to whatch it ? alien

DHERBILLY Valentin

Back to top Go down

Blue Mountain State aka BMS Empty Re: Blue Mountain State aka BMS

Post by ETIEN Marvin Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Me ! I love this serie. We look at the serie together with Valentin and Guillaume. We can say that this serie is like "American Pie". There are just American football in more. As say it Valentin, this serie is based on the alcohol, lot of girls, and party every night and during the day they do American football but they work little for their studies. I already saw the season 1 and 2, now I'm watching the last season. So I advise this serie for those who like American pie or the same type of movies or series.

ETIEN Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by RICHARDGuillaume Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:19 pm

Me too, i choose this series! Blue Mountain State is an American series
It is the 1st year in faculty of the characters and in the season 1, they are going to have to survive between the hazing, the courts (when they go there), the rigged examinations, the soccer, the alcoholic evenings, drugs and the girls.
During the first episode, it's the beginning of a new academic year, and the hour is in the hazing to Blue Mountain State, several "games" are organized between the characters. One of the characters is already in couple whereas the others have fun with girls.

RICHARDGuillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down