UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judo is my favorite sport

2 posters

Go down

Judo is my favorite sport Empty Judo is my favorite sport

Post by Bouillot Pierre Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:09 pm

Hello,

I'll tell you about my favorite sport who is judo. It has been 14 years since I practice this sport. I do judo club Taponnat, a small town in Charente. I was operated of my knee last summer, so I don't practice judo this year. So I'll tell you another judoka of Taponnat club who has a internationnal level that regular high-level competitions. Last weekend there was no competition but the next weekend there is, so I will give you the results next week.
A next week. Goodbye.

Bouillot Pierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Bouillot Pierre Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:24 am

Hello,
Last weekend, Cyril, judoka which I tell you about last week participated in a European competition, held in Lille. After making four fights, cyril finished 2nd in his category in -73kg. To achieve such performance, Cyril trains about three times a week at the club of Taponnat and Poitiers in a bigger club. It's a great performance for someone as small club. I do not know when will be his next competition, so I'll keep you posted. If it has no competition in the next weekend, I will talk about some of his charts. Thank you.
Bye.

Bouillot Pierre

Back to top Go down

Judo is my favorite sport Empty Re: Judo is my favorite sport

Post by Admin Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:29 am

A great result. Did you used to compete in the same category as Cyril?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Bouillot Pierre Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:12 am

Hello,
Yes it is a very good result ! I don't have more detailed this competition because I have not seen him since and I have not found the picture of the fighting on the French Judo Federation site so I don't know against whom he fought. I'll try to have more details as at the next competition. No I don't fight in the same category as Cyril because we are not in the same age category, as it is 40 years old and we are not in the same weight class as it is less than 73kg while I'm less than 81kg.
It's next competition is March 28, is an international master to be held in Saint Aubin de Medoc in Gironde. There are no competitions every weekend, this allows the fighters to recover from one competition to another. Meanwhile this competition, Cyril trains three times a week. In Taponnat judo club, the drives are on Tuesday evening, Wednesday evening and Friday evening, every trains lasts an hour and a half. There is no training on weekends because there is often competition either Saturday or Sunday. I wish Cyril he does such a good result at the next competition !!
See you later Smile

Bouillot Pierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:31 am

1:12 am!

You should be asleep so that you are ready for English. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bouillot Pierre Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:01 am

Hello,
I saw Cyril this weekend, we talk about his competition in Lille where he finished second. First, I congratulated him for his performance.
He said he had beaten a German, English and Spanish, but he lost in the final against another French he had already met in other competitions. He said that sometimes he beat him, other times he was beaten by the French, and that therefore his fights against him was very interesting.
He also said this week he was going to rest and that next week he would not force too much to not get hurt before the next competition will be saturday march 28th. That's all for this week. Smile
Bye.

Bouillot Pierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Bouillot Pierre Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:32 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for the last time I made a mistake in the dates, in fact Cyril competition is not March 28 but spend February 28, both dates were a Saturday, that's why I confused. I met him last Sunday and he was telling her competition, I will recall, Saint Aubin de Medoc in Gironde. He said he had finished first in his class ! He has won five fights against other high-level judoka. This is a good performance once again in a national level competition. Now his next competition will take place on April 4, this leaves him time to rest now and then and do the same thing that Saint Aubin de Medoc. I wish him good luck and see you soon for more information.
Bye and see you later Smile

Bouillot Pierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:17 am

I'm glad it was Feb 28th now I know the results. Excellent!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down