UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The hundred" Romain Bourreau

Go down

"The hundred" Romain Bourreau Empty "The hundred" Romain Bourreau

Post by Romain Bourreau Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:49 pm

Hello Mister Cox,

I chose the Serie "The hundred", because I like the post apocaliptic series, it's the story of several people who live in Space after a nuclear war.
One Day, one hundred young people (18 years old) are expelled on Earth because they committed crimes in the space station. And the leader of the space station want to know if man can live on earth. In the first episode we discover the main actor, Clarke Griffin, The daughter of the doctor of the space station. Clarke is one of the hundred young expelled on Earth.

I write the next, next week. If you like Science fiction and post apocaliptyque series, i really advise you.

See you soon
Romain Bourreau

Romain Bourreau

Back to top Go down

"The hundred" Romain Bourreau Empty Re: "The hundred" Romain Bourreau

Post by Romain Bourreau Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:08 am

In the second episode, a new problem appears, people on space have no news from the young on earth. They don't know if they are alive... And the people who's living on space have a new problem, they have not enough oxygen and they need to vote if 200 people need to die for the other people...
On the earth, one guy is kidnaped by other people name's Natifs. The hundred young discov they are not alone.
The doctor of the space station need to find something to communicate with the hundred young on earth because she want nobody die on the space station. She decides to send another young person on earth to make a radio return to the space station.
Howerver, there is a revolution on earth, lot's of young doesn't want to communicate with the space station beacause they think free on earth and without parents.
To conclude, the space station think "the most hundred" are dead.

To be continued in the next episode

Romain Bourreau

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Bourreau Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:28 pm

In the third episode, we got a flash back in the space station, and we discovered why clark's father is dead. He is dead because he knew the problem of the station at the level of survival and he wanted to announce it to the people of the space station. But the chancellor did not want it.
On earth, the hundred discover that there is toxic fog. They are obliged to hide.

This episode is not the most interesting, but it is necessary to explain the context of the series.

See you soon,
Romain Bourreau

Romain Bourreau

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Bourreau Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:22 pm

In episode 4, tensions created between the young people who do not all have the same opinion, About tell to the space station that the Earth is habitable.
On the space station, lots of question appear about the young people on Earth. Raven, a young girl on space station want to see his friends, so she repairs a small space shuttle and take off for the Earth.

I resumed the first 4 episodes because i don't want to spoil the season 1.However, we must know that we are currently in season 4. Every week, i really like discovering each new episode.

I really advice this series if you like the series of Science fiction.

See you soon,
Romain Bourreau

Romain Bourreau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down