UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 episode of series

+7
Corentin Donnou
Amaury Babin
Samuel.Pinto
Clément Sorton
louis-charpentier
Audrey Bois
shana.bouquet
11 posters

Go down

3 episode of series  Empty 3 episode of series

Post by shana.bouquet Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Hello everybody,

I continue to watch the serie "The affair", in this episode, i discovered all informations about the story. Noah continue to watch Alisson but he tries to avoid alisson so as not to spoil his marriage and he seeks inspiration for his book. He is faced with a choice between his wife and Alisson. He draws inspiration from alisson for his book and visits the places of the city. He will not manage to resist Alisson and will therefore deceive his wife. The story continue to be telling in two parts but the story of the murder continues to advance and Noah continue to tell his story and Alisson continue to tell his story. Alisson lost her child in a drowning and she returns to the hospital to work but she can not see all these sick children.

shana.bouquet

Back to top Go down

3 episode of series  Empty The 100, season 1 episode 1

Post by Audrey Bois Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:33 pm

Hi,
I’m going to talk about The 100, season 1, episode 1.
97 years later, following a nuclear explosion on earth, the rest of the human population took refuge in a space station called L'Arche. On this Arch all violations of the laws are punishable by death for the adults and punished with prison for the minors who must wait for their majority before being expelled from the Ark. 100 minors convicted of various crimes are sent to the earth to test the chances of survival because the Ark loses can to its oxygen and the rest of the population can not survive very long. The 100 discover a lush land filled with wonder but full of dangers. They soon realize that they are not the only human being on earth.

Audrey Bois

Back to top Go down

3 episode of series  Empty Re: 3 episode of series

Post by louis-charpentier Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:32 pm

hi everybody ,
i continue to watch the serie "blue mountain state" and during the episode what i want to present the team of foot U.S lose 2 match and after the captain decide to stop drugs and alcool and sex for all of the guys of team , so at the middle of the episode all of guys crack by the tentation

louis-charpentier

Back to top Go down

Post by Clément Sorton Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:47 pm

Hi John,

I kept watching the serie "American Horror Story" and i will describe the third episode.
In this episode, Vivien learns about the original owners of the house, Charles Montgomery and his wife, Nora, who had strange experiences on babies.
Hayden comes back, annoyed that Ben has ignored her. When Ben tries to calm her down, a crazy man kills her with a shovel to help Ben, who becomes distraught. The crazy man (Larry) convinces him that he must get rid of the body is the best option. Larry digs a hole for the body and discovers the remains of the housekeeper, Moira but buries Hayden over.

Clément Sorton

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel.Pinto Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:10 pm

I everybody,
I continue to watch the serie Vikings and I just watched episode 20 of season 4. I have to wait until spring to have the season 5 that is filming. In this last episode of season 4, the sons of Ragnar avenged his death by killing the 2 English kings after bloody battles. There is, however, much tension between the five sons of the Viking king and Ivar the sick man will kill his brother with an ax.

Samuel.Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaury Babin Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:17 pm

Hi Mr Cox,
I continue the serie "Empire", and I'm going to talk about the episode 3 of the season 2.
After the homosexual son of Lucious, Jamal, went hunting of Empire this mother Cookie and this brothers Hakeem and Andre, they decide to base a new label called Dynasty Lyon. Hakeem made fuiter his album on the Internet because he does not want to leave he has Jamal and in the Empire and decides to throw one chorus girls band to show that he is more than a simple artist. He falls under the spell of the singer Valentina. During that time, the prosecutor Ford tries to force Lucious to plead guilty by depriving him of his medicine, but Lucious meets a new lawyer: Thirsty Rawlings who allows him to record an album in prison then to be out on bail.
While Hakeem and Cookie were going to promote the girlsband on the radio, Lucious arrives and explains that he signed a contract with Valentina, the singer of the group who works from now on for him. He also explains that he acquired Radio Apex and that he is going to prevent the distribution of the artists of the label Dynasty Lyon so that he disappears.

Amaury Babin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Donnou Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:13 am

Hi , John
Rhis episode is a little boring because there are no action ,Just at the end Walter discovers that his prisoner whom he should to release went the killed
So Walter decides to strangle him with a padlock. Very Happy I have nothing else to say about this episode.
Corentin Donnou
Corentin Donnou

Back to top Go down

3 episode of series  Empty viking saison 1 ep 3

Post by theodesvignes Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:40 pm

Hi
On returning to Kattegat after their triumphant raid, Ragnar and his men see seizing their booty by Jarl Haraldson. Every man keeps the right to choose a part of booty, and the only one: Ragnar chooses to take Athelstan. We can think that this monk will be of an important help for ragnar in the next one episodes.

theodesvignes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Desachy Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:59 pm

This week I watched episodes of the series "criminal mind" that I have known already for a few years. I really like this series because there is action and suspense and that's what I like in the series and movies that I watch.

Tom Desachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Titouan Bélair Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:01 pm

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooo;

In this episode hopper decoivre what is hidden in the laboratory, it will be made assomer and will discover microphones hide at home, from their sides nancy and the brother of will discovers the existence of the beast and the dimension via the photos, 11 Makes revelation when to his powers and explains that another dimension of where the beast comes and where is locked u
Titouan Bélair
Titouan Bélair

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceau Jarrossay Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:27 pm

Hi every body I continue my favorite serie "prison break" the third episod is fabulous, Mickael Scofield want in prison Fox River, in order to save his brother "Lincoln Burros", this episod is the begin of the story, you can see Mickael with tattoo on his body, this tattoo represent the plan of evasion. It's so fantastic !!!! I'm impatient to tell the rest of serie.
GOOD BYE

Marceau Jarrossay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down