What is the last movie you watched?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What is the last movie you watched?

Post by TATIANA PICQ on Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:16 pm

LORCA Maxime wrote:The last film I saw was Duplex with Ben Stiller. It's a pretty nice movie to watch. It tells the story of a young couple living in a perfect house, except that they realized after signing the lease that an old woman lives in the same house. And the latter will make their lives extremely difficult, so much so that they will want to have her leave the house, even to kill her.

I have watched this movie a long time ago and i think i am going to rewatch it. This movie is so so funny! What this old woman (who seemed nice at first sight) can do is pretty unbelievable Smile
TATIANA PICQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the last movie you watched?

Post by TATIANA PICQ on Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:02 pm

The last movie i have watched was Beauty and the Beast since i found a link to watch it online in english (poor quality)  and i have to say that this movie is one of my favourites! The animated movie Beauty and the Beast has always been my favourite Disney movie and i love this remake which countain more songs (since it lasts longer than the original film). I am actally thinking about rewatching it in theaters Smile
TATIANA PICQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top