UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 episode of series

+8
Tom Desachy
Robin Alison
Alix BESTEL-RUIZ
hugo randy
Amaury Babin
Titouan Bélair
shana.bouquet
Audrey Bois
12 posters

Go down

4 episode of series  Empty 4 episode of series

Post by Audrey Bois Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:18 pm

Hi,
I’m going to talk about The 100, season 1 episode 2.
In this episode, Clarke and his friends lost Jasper, but they realize that Jasper by potential survivors of nuclear war, which the group calls "native". Clarke leaves with Finn, Wells, Bellamy and Murphy to save Jasper. They find him tied to a tree, with a trap beneath him. After rescuing Jasper from the clutches of a panther, they return to the camp. Bellamy takes the panther meat and forces the 100 to exchange their transmitter bracelets for food. Thanks to Finn, Clarke managed to keep his bracelet. Seeing the bracelets turn off one after the other, the Ark believes they are dead.

Audrey Bois

Back to top Go down

4 episode of series  Empty Re: 4 episode of series

Post by shana.bouquet Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:14 pm

Hello everybody,

I continue to see the serie "The affair" and i'm going to talk about the episode 4 saison 1.

This episode is very important because it's the beginning of the course of the story. In this episode Noah and Alisson leave in the little island and in this island, Noah discovers his feelings more and more strong for Alisson, but the behavior of Alisson is rather weird.
And we also understand in this episode that she has many problems and pains. Noah does not understand all this but i continue to see Alisson.

shana.bouquet

Back to top Go down

Post by Titouan Bélair Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:20 pm

Hi,
I'm going to tell you about episode 6 of stranger things, which is called the monster, everything is in the title in this episode we see the monster what it is able to do, its needs to feed as well That the ease with which it moves from one dimension to another (nancy will survive it thanks to jonathan), jonathan fights with steve and finishes at the police station because of the large number of tree he had bought to kill the beast .
Titouan Bélair
Titouan Bélair

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaury Babin Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:30 pm

Hi,

I continue to look at the serie "Empire" and today I talk about the fourth episode of the season two.

In this episode, FBI makes a descent in the office of Empire as well as for Dynasty Lyon to find proofs to charge Lucious with the murder of Bunkie, his best friend who killed in the season 1.
Lucious deducts that from it FBI has nothing against him and decides to use this intervention to advertise by making Jamal turn and after Hakeem in a video.
During the shooting of the video, Cookie goes out to take a call and is stopped, prosecutor Ford suggests him leaving alone her if she gives information allowing to charge Lucious.
During this time the shooting takes place badly, Jamal and Hakeem fight and Hakeem leaves the tray. André always tries to convince his father to resume him in Empire.
This one tells him that if he manages to clear him for the murder of Bunkie, he will have what he will want.
André thus decides to go to dig up Vernon's body, his uncle, and Rhonda, his wife, insists on accompanying him.
To go out of prison, Cookie tells to the prosecutor that before Vernon's death, Lucious and him had a dispute about the repurchase of Apex.
While they are digging up Vernon's body, Rhonda and André are joined by Lucious. Rhonda explains how she has accidentally person killed Vernon and Lucious thanks them for having saved him life because Vernon was going to testify against him.

Amaury Babin

Back to top Go down

Post by hugo randy Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:34 pm

hi,
this week, I started a new serie.
her name is Archer, it's a kind of cartoon
This is a kind of james bond parody, except that the secret agent is particularly stupid but he's very lucky.
bye
hugo randy
hugo randy

Back to top Go down

4 episode of series  Empty Shameless - 1st épisode saison 1

Post by Alix BESTEL-RUIZ Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:10 pm

I finish the series OITNB, so I start a new series named "Shameless" who talk about a girl who have to take care of her family (sister and brothers) because her dad is alcoholic and we don't know were is her mom.
In the first episode the girl, Fiona, gets her bag in a nightclub, but a men named Steve tries to help her. Lip (one of her brother) has suspicions about Ian's sexuality (another brother) and decides to take her with him to see her high school friend Karen Jackson to confirm her suspicions.

Alix BESTEL-RUIZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Alison Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:12 pm

Hello,

Shameless, episode 1, saison 1:
One day, Fiona, 20, is robbed of her purse in a discotheque. A young man, Steve, comes to his aid in vain. Nevertheless, Fiona, touched by this gesture, invites her to dinner at home. Meanwhile, Lip, one of Fiona's brothers, wonders if Ian, the youngest, is not gay. He decides to make sure by making him an appointment with Karen Jackson, an easy girl.

Robin Alison

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Desachy Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:31 pm

This weekend I watched the series "criminal mind" again. It attracts me as much as the action is present in each episode just like the suspense. I think I'll look at "stranger thing" now because I still want to know the end of the plot.

Tom Desachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Donnou Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:24 am

Now , Im talking about the fouth episode of breaking bad  , it's good episode , not inbelivable just good. Hank Walt's brother-in-law begins to investigate the new drug that circulates without even knowing that it is that of Walter. It is in this episode that Walter announces his cancer to his family , Thanks
Corentin Donnou
Corentin Donnou

Back to top Go down

Post by louis-charpentier Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:16 am

hello, i'm going to talk about the episode 1 of saison 3 of blue mountain state , in this episode The former captain of the soccer team it is made turn of the NFL because he it is made checked positive has a control of drug ,of the blow that this returns in are former team and he does everything to start again are post of captain, of the blow he tries to make torn the new captain by teaching him rules head teacher for To be good team captain, he teaches to him that it is to pay to use are genital machine with stripper, he teaches to him that the policemen can make nothing to him, and that he has to make a sex-tape

louis-charpentier

Back to top Go down

Post by theodesvignes Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:58 am

Hi, ep4 saison 1 VIKING
The Vikings plunder a village namedNorthumbrian while the villagers are collectedfor the mass. There are only few deaths among English, but Lagertha kills Knut while he tried to rape her. Of return on the beach, the looters are forced to fight against a superior in number strength, sent by king Aelle, to prevent them from going back up on the boat. They succeed in undoing them and return to Kattegat

theodesvignes

Back to top Go down

Post by Clément Sorton Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:08 pm

Hi John,

I kept watching the serie "American Horror Story" and i will describe the episode four.
In this episode, the family make come interior designers to make over the house to help it sell. The designers are an homosexual couple. However the family does not know that this couple are former owners of the house and who were killed inside a year ago. Violet demands Tate tells her what is in the basement. Tate says it is the abomination created when Dr. Montgomery tried to bring his dismembered child back to life by sewing the pieces together with various animal parts. The baby of Vivien begins kicking, at only 8 weeks. At the hospital, an ultrasound reveals that the baby is more developed than it should be and schocked the doctor. When Ben and Vivien come back to the house, Violet has disappeared. Ben answers a knock at the door and find Hayden alive standing at the door.

Clément Sorton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down