Stranger Things

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stranger Things

Post by Angélique on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:16 pm

Hello everybody !

I don't remember if someone has already spoken about this series but I discovered it this week-end ! It's a very very good series ! It's an American science fiction and horror series in 8 episodes only (so bad Crying or Very sad ). There is so suspense that I watched the eight episodes in a same day !

The story takes place in Indiana in 1983, Will Byers (a child) disappears and his friends are looking for him but there are a lot of obstacles. During their research, they discover a girl with a tattoo "11", she's shaved and she has got powers ... We don't know where she comes from, what's her name, we know nothing.

The next episodes are for Halloween 2017, it's in a long time ...  Crying or Very sad  

So, it's a strange series but it's very cool, I recommend it !

avatar
Angélique

Posts : 53
Join date : 2016-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Bertin pauline on Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:21 pm

It must be very cool your series because you talk about it since this morning hihi
By reading your post I want to start looking at it, but I already have two that I want to see before. I still have not started.
I have time, but I know myself, I will want to watch several episodes so I wait to have plenty of time to watch everything because it's frustrating not to know the end. But it's also the cool side of the series Smile

Bertin pauline

Posts : 51
Join date : 2016-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:11 am

It was one of my favourite series from last year.

Great ambience and I loved the 70's stuff.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2424
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Morgane HEURTEUX LEFEVRE on Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:25 pm

I didn't know this series! I am going to go to watch that this evening!

Morgane HEURTEUX LEFEVRE

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Angélique on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:19 pm

Admin wrote:It was one of my favourite series from last year.

Great ambience and I loved the 70's stuff.


Me too ! But it's shame that there is only 8 episodes. Neutral
avatar
Angélique

Posts : 53
Join date : 2016-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Angélique on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:21 pm

Morgane HEURTEUX LEFEVRE wrote:I didn't know this series! I am going to go to watch that this evening!


Well Morgane, Have you watched this series ? What do you think about it ? Very Happy
avatar
Angélique

Posts : 53
Join date : 2016-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Loris SEDEAUD on Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:05 am

I stopped in episode 1. I'll force myself to get back to it !
avatar
Loris SEDEAUD

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Charlotte ILIOU on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:02 pm

I heart about this series thanks to you :p ! Maybe i should wait Halloween'day to start to watch this series because I'm not very patient ^^

Charlotte ILIOU

Posts : 51
Join date : 2016-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Elise HIROUX on Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:54 am

This series is awesome! I think it's my favorite! Smile

I can't wait to see the next season ! Like you Charlotte, I'm not very patient haha

Elise HIROUX

Posts : 68
Join date : 2016-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Julie Stoerkler on Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:20 pm

You speak often from this series, it look like great ! I put in on my list of series I had to watched ! Wink

Julie Stoerkler

Posts : 75
Join date : 2016-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Aurélie Mertz on Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:25 pm

I love this serie!!!!
Many people told me that they didn't like the first episode, so I told them to go beyond the first one and to keep watching the other episodes because this serie is insane!

Aurélie Mertz

Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Julie Stoerkler on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:30 am

Aurélie Mertz wrote:I love this serie!!!!
Many people told me that they didn't like the first episode, so I told them to go beyond the first one and to keep watching the other episodes because this serie is insane!

Great that you say that ! I will what the 3-4 first episode to make my opinion ! Smile

Julie Stoerkler

Posts : 75
Join date : 2016-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Elise HIROUX on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:50 am

You won't be able to stop watching it. It's an addictive series. Smile

Elise HIROUX

Posts : 68
Join date : 2016-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Julie Stoerkler on Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:03 am

Elise HIROUX wrote:You won't be able to stop watching it. It's an addictive series. Smile

I have to finish a series and then I begin this one !! I hope so Very Happy
I will say you if I like or not ! Smile

Julie Stoerkler

Posts : 75
Join date : 2016-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by florian A. on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:43 am

Yes this series is very awesome !!! I can't wait to see the next saison. Someone know when will the next season begin ?

florian A.

Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Admin on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:48 am

florian A. wrote:Yes this series is very awesome !!! I can't wait to see the next saison. Someone know when will the next season begin ?

31st October I think. All episodes released together.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2424
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by florian A. on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:01 pm

Admin wrote:
florian A. wrote:Yes this series is very awesome !!! I can't wait to see the next saison. Someone know when will the next season begin ?

31st October I think. All episodes released together.

Oh my god we need to wait 7 more months .... If they release all the episodes i will make some sleepless night Razz

florian A.

Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Angélique on Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:48 am

Julie Stoerkler wrote:
Elise HIROUX wrote:You won't be able to stop watching it. It's an addictive series. Smile

I have to finish a series and then I begin this one !! I hope so Very Happy
I will say you if I like or not ! Smile


It's sure that you will like this series ! Quick quick it's time to watch it ! cheers In one day you can watch all episodes ! But after it's frustrating because you have to wait for the next season.. And it's in October ! Crying or Very sad
avatar
Angélique

Posts : 53
Join date : 2016-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Aurélie Mertz on Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:53 pm

Julie Stoerkler wrote:
Aurélie Mertz wrote:I love this serie!!!!
Many people told me that they didn't like the first episode, so I told them to go beyond the first one and to keep watching the other episodes because this serie is insane!

Great that you say that ! I will what the 3-4 first episode to make my opinion ! Smile

Yes!!! Keep watching it!

Aurélie Mertz

Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Aurélie Mertz on Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:53 pm

Elise HIROUX wrote:You won't be able to stop watching it. It's an addictive series. Smile

I agree with you Elise =D

Aurélie Mertz

Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by florian A. on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:01 pm

Julie Stoerkler wrote:
Aurélie Mertz wrote:I love this serie!!!!
Many people told me that they didn't like the first episode, so I told them to go beyond the first one and to keep watching the other episodes because this serie is insane!

Great that you say that ! I will what the 3-4 first episode to make my opinion ! Smile

Yes try it and make your own opinion Very Happy But i'm sure you will apreciate it Very Happy In fact i never heard or read any bad comment on this series.

florian A.

Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Julie Stoerkler on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:20 pm

florian A. wrote:
Yes try it and make your own opinion Very Happy But i'm sure you will apreciate it Very Happy In fact i never heard or read any bad comment on this series.

I have soon finish the series I Watch ! So this will be the next Very Happy

Julie Stoerkler

Posts : 75
Join date : 2016-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Loris SEDEAUD on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:41 pm

Julie Stoerkler wrote:
florian A. wrote:
Yes try it and make your own opinion Very Happy But i'm sure you will apreciate it Very Happy In fact i never heard or read any bad comment on this series.

I have soon finish the series I Watch ! So this will be the next Very Happy

What are you looking now Julie ?
avatar
Loris SEDEAUD

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stranger Things

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum