Which country would you like to visit ?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by Charlotte ILIOU on Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:02 pm

Hello everyone !! Smile

I have not a very original topic but it will be interesting to know by which country are we attract ! Smile

As everyone know last year I was in Ireland and I was amazing ! Thanks to this experience, now I like travel because we can discover another culture, people etc...

So as for me, I am attracted by different countries like USA, Scolland, New Zealand and Thailand ! Except Scolland, these countries are far but my objective is to go there and discover the habits, the architecture..

And what about you ??? Smile

Charlotte ILIOU

Posts : 51
Join date : 2016-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by Elise HIROUX on Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:33 pm

Very good subject ! Smile

I want to discover all the world. A lot of countries attract me : USA, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden. I hope that I will have a good job with a good wage in order to pay my travels. Laughing

I also hope that one day, I will have the opportunity to travel for a long time, to make a world tour. Travel with a van makes me dream. Smile

Elise HIROUX

Posts : 68
Join date : 2016-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by TATIANA PICQ on Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:37 pm

As for myself,  there are only three countries that i would love to visit:

- the UK:  the cities of London or Cardiff in particular because of Doctor Who Wink
- Canada : especially the city of Vancouver since my favorites Tv series are filmed in that place Wink
- the USA : to visit Florida's Disney World, Santa Barbara, New York (to watch Broadway musicals),  San Francisco and Nashville.

I would litterally LOVE to attend geek conventions in that three countries
avatar
TATIANA PICQ

Posts : 64
Join date : 2016-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by LORCA Maxime on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:27 pm

In my case I would like to visit countries such as Canada, Australia and Japan and China. These are countries that tempt me for certain aspects.
In canada and Australia it would be purely on the sporting level with surfing and snowboarding. But also these are countries that have magnificent landscapes. And in the case of Japan and China it is because these are countries that have a rather deep culture and different from the European countries.

LORCA Maxime

Posts : 59
Join date : 2016-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by Morgane HEURTEUX LEFEVRE on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:09 pm

I shall like very much going to Canada and in China. It is the destinations which tempt me most! But before I have to earn money!

Morgane HEURTEUX LEFEVRE

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by Loris SEDEAUD on Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:46 pm

I can die after visiting some countries like Norway, Canada, Japan, South Korea and Peru. But I will never set a foot in the United States !
avatar
Loris SEDEAUD

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by Elise HIROUX on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:28 pm

Loris SEDEAUD wrote:But I will never set a foot in the United States !

Why will you never set a foot in USA ?

Elise HIROUX

Posts : 68
Join date : 2016-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by Maïa HERVE on Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:27 pm

I had the chance to travel quite a lot but there are many countries I wish to visit, such as South Korea, Japan, Canada, Turkey, Hong Kong, Taïwan...

Loris SEDEAUD wrote:But I will never set a foot in the United States !
Same as you Loris! I have no interest in going to the US whatsoever ! Well... Unless there is an incredibly well paid job there.

Maïa HERVE

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by ClaytonThibeaud on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:46 am

Hmmm, I hope to visit every the english-speakink countries (AUS-USA-UK...) but also some countries in Latin America like Argentina or Peru. I think it will be good to learn and also practice my language!

ClaytonThibeaud

Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by Julie Stoerkler on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:52 am

Like Elise, I liked to discover all the World !
I think that begin whith France and Europe is great because we have a lot of beautiful things in our Country. And next go in America, in Africa, in Australia and also in Asian countries Very Happy

I hope I will have enought money to make all whatI want ! Rolling Eyes

Julie Stoerkler

Posts : 75
Join date : 2016-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by MU Jiejie on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:53 am

For me, there ar a lot of countries that I want to go.
Island: I want to go there to see polar lights. And I heard that this is a really beautiful and pure country.

Turkey: when I saw photos that were published by my friend in social media, I really want to go there. So beautiful. It connects Europe and Asia. I wanted to go there in the last vacation, but I heard there was dangerous now so I had to give up.

Last, for persons who want to go to China someday, don't forget to contact me Smile

MU Jiejie

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by Julie Stoerkler on Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:01 am

MU Jiejie wrote:

Last, for persons who want to go to China someday, don't forget to contact me Smile

It's noted ! Very Happy

Julie Stoerkler

Posts : 75
Join date : 2016-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by MU Jiejie on Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:26 am

Julie Stoerkler wrote:
MU Jiejie wrote:

Last, for persons who want to go to China someday, don't forget to contact me Smile

It's noted  ! Very Happy

Welcome to China, you will find a new world !

MU Jiejie

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by Loris SEDEAUD on Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:52 am

Elise HIROUX wrote:
Loris SEDEAUD wrote:But I will never set a foot in the United States !

Why will you never set a foot in USA ?

I don't know. I am a bit anti-American on a lot of points. Maybe the image, the culture..
But as Maïa said, with a good job opportunity and a big salary, I sit down on my principles and values Rolling Eyes
avatar
Loris SEDEAUD

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by Julie Stoerkler on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:01 am

Loris SEDEAUD wrote:
But as Maïa said, with a good job opportunity and a big salary, I sit down on my principles and values Rolling Eyes

It is crazy how money can change the cast of mind... !

Julie Stoerkler

Posts : 75
Join date : 2016-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by Elise HIROUX on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:07 am

Loris SEDEAUD wrote:
Elise HIROUX wrote:
Loris SEDEAUD wrote:But I will never set a foot in the United States !

Why will you never set a foot in USA ?

I don't know. I am a bit anti-American on a lot of points. Maybe the image, the culture..
But as Maïa said, with a good job opportunity and a big salary, I sit down on my principles and values Rolling Eyes

You know, there is a lot of countries to visit, so it's not an imperative to visit USA... Wink You can change your point of view and, maybe, one day you will set a foot there.

Elise HIROUX

Posts : 68
Join date : 2016-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by florian A. on Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:33 am

I want to go all over the world! Very Happy But not in North korea or in some country where is war unfortunately. I want to go in the north of the Europe in priority (Sweden, Norway, ireland, ..) because there is a lot of good bier and i love their way of thinking. I think the fact that i like Vikings is a motivation too. Smile

florian A.

Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by Loris SEDEAUD on Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:25 pm

florian A. wrote:I want to go all over the world! Very Happy But not in North korea or in some country where is war unfortunately. I want to go in the north of the Europe in priority (Sweden, Norway, ireland, ..) because there is a lot of good bier and i love their way of thinking. I think the fact that i like Vikings is a motivation too. Smile

Like the empty beers you left at home yesterday ?
avatar
Loris SEDEAUD

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by Bertin pauline on Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:30 pm

Hey! I find your subject interesting personally. It allows us to know a little the taste and the envy of each one of us. Then why not make a big trip together? Ah ah
Personally I had the chance to go on vacation in europ like spain, italy, sweden, england ... but I never had the opportunity to go further. By studying we are obliged to work the summer to earn a little money and then during the school holidays, the duration is too short. However, I would very much like to join a friends who goes around the world, currently she is in Tailand and her photos make me want to visit the country. I have another friend who went to California for her studies and it also makes me want to go, to discover another way of life, another culture. She explains that everything is big, everything is immense and sized, it looks nice as a sensation. And of course all the rest of the world is interesting to see for crops, new products, the discovery of a new way of life.

Bertin pauline

Posts : 51
Join date : 2016-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by florian A. on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:03 pm

Loris SEDEAUD wrote:
florian A. wrote:I want to go all over the world! Very Happy But not in North korea or in some country where is war unfortunately. I want to go in the north of the Europe in priority (Sweden, Norway, ireland, ..) because there is a lot of good bier and i love their way of thinking. I think the fact that i like Vikings is a motivation too. Smile

Like the empty beers you left at home yesterday ?

Yeah like it haha They were really good anyway ;)What did you think of theis famous bier ? I see you drinking one Smile

florian A.

Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by Loris SEDEAUD on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:49 pm

At 3 degrees, I thought it was a beer for women Rolling Eyes
avatar
Loris SEDEAUD

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by Admin on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:54 pm

Loris SEDEAUD wrote:At 3 degrees, I thought it was a beer for women Rolling Eyes

Laughing
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2424
Join date : 2015-01-02

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by florian A. on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:57 pm

You drink one too Wink Did you mean you are a girl ???!!!!!

florian A.

Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by Noémie Pieruccioni on Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:13 pm

Like all of you i want to travel all around the world (but money money...)
However i would love to go to New Zealand , Australia because of their landscapes but also because of the culture ! I studied these two countries last year and i just fell even more in love !
I also want to visit all the West Coast of the United States and see the white sand desert !!
And i would love to spend several months in South America (Argentina and Brasil) and do charity work there!
And finally my goal and project that is really important for me is to take several months off in order to visit all Italy (in a FIAT to do things well ahaha)

Noémie Pieruccioni

Posts : 49
Join date : 2016-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by Angélique on Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:05 am

I have already post a similar subject in december Charlotte ! You has no personality ! It's time to follow what's say or not on this forum ! Evil or Very Mad

But for answer at your question, I want to visit Italy ! It is a country which attracts me by its culture, its history.
I would like to visit classic places as London, Spain and it's not far away. Of course I have dreams ! I would like to go to Australia and the USA but if one day I win at the LOTO ! Rolling Eyes For holidays, I would like to go to Greece or Croatia or Malta. Landscapes seem to be beautiful !
avatar
Angélique

Posts : 53
Join date : 2016-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum