UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which country would you like to visit ?

+16
Aurélie Mertz
Angélique
Noémie Pieruccioni
Admin
Bertin pauline
florian A.
MU Jiejie
Julie Stoerkler
ClaytonThibeaud
Maïa HERVE
Loris SEDEAUD
Morgane HEURTEUX LEFEVRE
LORCA Maxime
TATIANA PICQ
Elise HIROUX
Charlotte ILIOU
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which country would you like to visit ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by Aurélie Mertz Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:01 pm

I like this topic, good choice Charlotte =]

I would like to do a backpack trip in Asia after my studies. I really want to to go Cambodia to see the Angkor temple, oh myyyyyyy.....
I would also like to go to south America, to see all the beautiful ancient monuments such as the Aztec or Maya cities.
I would also like to go to Canada to see northern lights and to do sled dog.

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Which country would you like to visit ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which country would you like to visit ?

Post by Candy Kouadio Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:09 pm

I would like to visit Thailand, Australia, Japan, USA and lot of others but my list is very very long... But my real dream it's to leave France to live in Canada (It's my big dream maybe one day). If I can, I would like to go in Croatia or Greece or Malta as Angélique when I will be in holidays in august after my internship :p. After I think there are lot of beautiful place in France with beautiful landscapes. For example I would like to visit "Les Gorges du Verdon" in Aix en Provence or visit l'Ardèche to make kayak or paddle.
Candy Kouadio
Candy Kouadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:21 pm

Candy Kouadio wrote:I would like to visit Thailand, Australia, Japan, USA and lot of others but my list is very very long... But my real dream it's to leave France to live in Canada (It's my big dream maybe one day). If I can, I would like to go in Croatia or Greece or Malta as Angélique when I will be in holidays in august after my internship :p. After I think there are lot of beautiful place in France with beautiful landscapes. For example I would like to visit "Les Gorges du Verdon" in Aix en Provence or visit l'Ardèche to make kayak or paddle.

I agree with you Candy, there are plenty of places to visit in France. I've been to Les Gorges du Verdon... This place is soooooooo beautiful!! Les Ocres du Rousillon is also in the area of Les Goreges du Verdon and I think that it is to put on your To Do List!

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Loris SEDEAUD Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:45 pm

Candy Kouadio wrote:I would like to visit Thailand, Australia, Japan, USA and lot of others but my list is very very long... But my real dream it's to leave France to live in Canada (It's my big dream maybe one day). If I can, I would like to go in Croatia or Greece or Malta as Angélique when I will be in holidays in august after my internship :p. After I think there are lot of beautiful place in France with beautiful landscapes. For example I would like to visit "Les Gorges du Verdon" in Aix en Provence or visit l'Ardèche to make kayak or paddle.

Ardèche by canoe, it really is a thing to do! I did it two summers, wonderful !
Loris SEDEAUD
Loris SEDEAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekrem.K Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:54 am

I would like to visit a lot of countries when I will have a good job and a lot of money! Like Australia, Thailand or Brazil to discover new cultures and new places, to take a lot of photos of unprecedented places!

Ekrem.K

Back to top Go down

Post by florian A. Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Loris SEDEAUD wrote: Ardèche by canoe, it really is a thing to do! I did it two summers, wonderful !

Oh i come up with an idea for the next week thanks to you Very Happy Why don't we make some canoe soon ? The weather is good and the temperature is going to go up Very Happy

florian A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morais.Cécilia Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:07 pm

I would like to go to Asia. To discover a totally different culture! I have already done a lot of countries in Europe and I was disappointed, because it looks very much like France, oo I didn't feel like traveling... So I want to go further and discover something totally different. The countries I would like to discover above all:
-Japan
-South Korea
-Vietnam
-China
And maybe after canada and united states but more for shopping and eating lots of things !
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxime SABOUREAU Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:39 pm

Hum... I think I'd like to go to all of english speaking countries such as Canada, Australia, USA... Since I really like anglo-saxon culture. I'd like to go to Japan because I think it's an amazing country thanks to all the technologies they have... In my opinion, they're like in the future ! I would enjoy going to all of the capital of the Europe countries. All of these cities are full of History, monument, culture... Therefore it could be fun to go there.
Maxime SABOUREAU
Maxime SABOUREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2