Week 1 topic - Who? Why? What?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Presentation

Post by Sacha Eltes on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:12 pm

Im Sacha Eltes, I was born in La Rochelle.
I have chosen the staps formation because I am passionate about sport in general, and especially football.
I think this training can teach me a lot about the world of sport and allow me to work in this field.
I do not know what to expect this year in English, but I think that we will consolidate our knowledge in order to know a little better this language which is very important.

Sacha Eltes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 1 topic - Who? Why? What?

Post by TheoG on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:55 pm

Hello, My name is Theodore and I am 19, I am from La Rochelle but Know I live in La Couronne. I love sports and especially football. Last year I had a BAC L with a detailed english, and I had 16 so I hope that English this year will help me to improve my level of english. I choose STAPS because I love sports and I love to see men with big muscles (and I also want to teach football to kids or become a trainer but it is not as important than my other reasons)

TheoG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Who? Why? What?

Post by BARIL Alan Yesterday at 11:52 am

Hello, at first I will talk about me, so my name is Alan BARIL, I am a man, a beautiful man, I am 19 years, 20 years in a week, I am tall, skinny but muscular. I have blue eyes, I have brown hair.
Now I chose the STAPS because I am a sports enthusiast, especially racket sports, and so I want to teach it to children, so I want to become an EPS teacher.
The STAPS of Angoulême because I am from Charente-Maritime, so I depend on this area.
Thanks, Bye

BARIL Alan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 1 topic - Who? Why? What?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top